Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Teaser!!

Willow Smith: 'Whip My Hair' Teaser!!

Check out this amaaaazing teaser for Willow Smith‘s “Whip My Hair”!!

The 9-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith recently dropped by Power 106’s “Big Boy’s Neighborhood” and chatted about how she’d always known she wanted to be a performer!

“I would go with my mom on her tour and I would look at her and I would just love what she did, so I was, like, ‘maybe I should do that!’” Willow shared. “So I did!”

Willow Smith – ‘Whip My Hair’ Teaser
willow smith whip my hair teaser 01
willow smith whip my hair teaser 02
willow smith whip my hair teaser 03
willow smith whip my hair teaser 04
willow smith whip my hair teaser 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

lol what a funny lady. Does her mother have success??? Because Ive never heard a song of her

Jaden is cute. Willow not so much. Truth.

Music 101 @ 09/16/2010 at 7:07 pm

I really wish that celebrities would let there kids be kids instead of turning them into actors/singers at such a young age.

Born to be a star! I actually like the little song lol. She’s pretty adorable.

shouldn’t she be at school.

I still think she’s kind of young to be doing this, because of her parents, she will be a star. Really, any of these kids of celebs, their future in the entertainment business is set – Shiloh, Suri, Nahla, all these kids, it’s like the world can’t wait to get a hold of them. I still like that Madonna waited a little longer before letting Lourdes get out there.

She dresses like a teenager. She just needs to slow down and enjoy her childhood.

I really hope she doesn’t become popular and every kid starts trying to look as idiotic as this kid.

me and my oppinion @ 09/16/2010 at 7:33 pm

i’m sure her being a singer was not because her parents made her do it… if you grow up around actors and singers, 9 times out of 10 you will want to do the same thing. she is influenced by successful people what is wrong with that? after all she could be looking up to a prostitue, a hoe, or a drug dealer. as long as its something positive i’m all for it!!

“Check out this amaaaazing teaser ”

are you kidding me? this song sucks, the whoring out of this child by the Smiths, and the outright hocking of her and outright shameless display of selling of and promotion of her “talent” in exchange for cash on this website, is despicable.

Total garbage.

That picture of her at 2:10 is just… so wrong. With the mouth open like that and the “sexy” look and all… You’d expect a pic like that from an ADULT singer, or maybe even one of the older teens, but from a 9-year-old??? That’s so inappropriate. Yuck.

I adore kids, but this girl is horribel
Doens’t she have a mother and a father?
Why they just don’t leave her be what she is: a girl, and children?

This is so bad it hurts me.

omg how terrible is this kid go back to school brat.

we have set the bar so low, this passes as talent. Did you watch the MTV awards? next year this little freak will probably join the rest of the “freaks”

bubbaness @ 09/16/2010 at 8:10 pm

Oh, Jared. Your taste in music is abhorrent. And it’s SO obvious who pays you to get exposure here,

This is very catchy and this is not necessarily a good thing.

@sillyme: Madonna waited until her kid was 12, that’s not much better.

This kid looks hideous…but rich celebrity kids do what they want and their parents approve of it.

Status Quo @ 09/16/2010 at 8:15 pm

She’s talented…..I was really looking forward to being mean..but, guys she’s really talented. She can sing or at least carry a tune. She reminds me of her Dad…ugh. She makes me want to have kids soon. Ugh, F my biological clock….

Jesus H. Christ…

I forced myself to watch the entire video…did they *HONESTLY* post a picture of Willow Smith, crossing “Abbey Road” as part of the teaser? I had to freeze the picture and go back, to make sure i really saw what i saw….you just know JayZ and Will and Jada were behind that…the arrogance of these people knows no bounds.

what the hell has the world come to?

they were comparing her to Michael Jackson last week. I love Michael, he had TALENT!

ITS ONLY MUSIC @ 09/16/2010 at 8:36 pm

CHILL THE F OUT LOL.
TAKE THOSE STICKS OUT OF UR ASSES AND DANCE PPL

@missy: Who’s ‘they’?

she does have a lot of vocal talent, beat and swagger for a nice yr old, kudos

Pepek Nonok @ 09/16/2010 at 8:42 pm

Is she trying to be Rihanna? her style is a RiRi copycat

Bwhaaa …Give me a break. i’d slap that kid silly before i would let her run the show acting like a 20 yr. old at age 9.
Hollywood Brat!

um why can’t she be a normal little girl? why does she have to dress so stupid?

She has a nice voice. not bad at all !

..I guess she doesn’t need to go to school though.. Will &Jada could have waited another couple of years to show her around !

she’s not gonna have any hair if she keeps changing her style every week.

um, autotune much? This was horrific…tuned to death and still awful.

LOL!! That ugly n.i.g.g.e.r. girl is a joke!!!! I hope she dies on a car accident

@Laaal – you are an ugly racist! wishing death on a little girl and calling her the N word!? I hope Jared deletes your hateful comment! people like you deserve to die, not innocent people who have done nothing wrong.

Miley cyrus started at 9, where are the complaints?? i agree that willow shouldn’t dress like a teenager and maybe her lyrics should be more kid friendly, but she has every right to try a singing career as miley cyrus!

Looks like Jada is trying to live the life she never had through her daughter….so sad. Just go to school, finsih school, then at 18 do whatever you want.

She-whom-shall-not-be-named @ 09/16/2010 at 10:15 pm

On the GEORGE LOPEZ show, Jada Pinkett-Smith justified their daughter’s scrutinized hair style on Willow’s wish to immitate her grandmother who is bald. Nice PR from the Smith”s camp.. I’m sure grandma wears funky extensions on top of her head and she helped spread the fashion tip to numerous celebrities eg Rihanna , cassie etc who put out the trend!

Watch:

yall need to stop hating. just because yall suck don’t mean everybody else suck. i love the smith family. you go girl.

THis CHILD should be in the JJ Jr. section.

The disturbing part of this is that she is the same age as President Obama’s youngest daughter Sasha!
Will and Jada should just let her be a child. It’s one thing to embrace your child’s interests in music and another to be signing her to a record label

Willow Needs Boobs @ 09/16/2010 at 10:24 pm

um when is she getting her boob job? Must be soon.
Pathetic..true,.. they should have made her wait ontill she was at least 12 or 13.

Unbelievable! Aren’t there child labor laws that protect under aged children from being pimped out by their parents! I think the egos of some of these Hollywood stars are so out of control! The child probably is seeking approval or fears rejection from her parents so she is going along with the gig. Since her parents are famewhores,(neither of them has done anything of consequence recently), this is probably the only way the child can get their attention.

This song was so electronically enhanced! It is simply outrageous that anyone could possibly even think for one nanosecond that she has the makings of a Michael Jackson. I am so fed up with the entertainment industry thinking that a good marketing campaign can pass off lack luster talent!

@lame:

How true..it’s total bs.

She should be in school and act like a 9 yr old girl.
Having fun with friends. Another star kid without a normal life.

I admire a Child who knows what they want and works hard to achieve it. This young girl is very beautiful and smart. Keep doing what you love to do and forget or better yet don’t focus on the negative because the comments about beauty isn’t a commit its just plan old jealousy. I hope she didn’t step on nobodies pride. Its not about what you say to this young child its how you say it very mean and unjust. Whatever Willow does, what concern is it of the persons who have nothing positive to say.

She-whom-shall-not-be-named @ 09/17/2010 at 12:00 am

like how Jada little momma always try come off as casuall, effortless when she chats about her family’s characters to hide the prospects of their well ‘calculated’ PR and rebuttals to bad press. On Geroge Lopez show she claims her recent nude cover was approved by Willow before she allowed Essence mag to use it for the July 2010 cover. another plot to give the inpression their children are free-spirited and independent..In her oppinion she wanted to empower her daughter — apparently teaching her about stripping off clothes at such a young age(not!). I hope Willow does not get the wrong message to consider another avenu if her music career does not take off well!

it’s really sad poor willow such a young age doing that COME ON !!! JADA AND WILL WAKE UP !!!!

Annabelle @ 09/17/2010 at 1:17 am

Annoying!!!!!!
Stuck up!!!!!
Spoilt!!!!!!!!
**** in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting. Parents who encourage and allow a child, CHILD, to be marketed out as a prop and sexualised in such a hideous manner are committing a form of child abuse. Goodness only knows what sort of life she has in front of her, but unhappy vacuousness would be a pretty safe bet.

i love the song ,shes got a good voice but…shes only 9, like seriousy?! 9…she should be enjoying her childhood, some parents need to learn how to say no and not give their child everything they want. And the way she dresses……and her hair!!!!!!!! Seriously.

is that a teaser for a MV
its just a slideshow..wtf

Anastacia @ 09/17/2010 at 6:39 am

it’s actually not that bad x)
but aynway… she’s too young

Michael Jackson??!! Don’t think so.
By the way, I am sure that Michael (RIP) would have a word or two to say about the emotional and psychological damage caused to him by being transformed in a star as a child, don’t you think?!
Jada, Will, ever heard of LiLo, River Phoenix and many others, even Britney for a while?
You don’t need for your children to be out there, you’re rich already, no?
Just my two cents

There is something REALLY disturbing and creepy about this. First of all, the song made my ears bleed. Literally. It’s horrendous. Secondly, whatever happened to letting kids be kids? I am pretty sure pedophiles are having a field day over some of the photos in this video. Great parenting Mr and Mrs Smith. Truly.

I predict she’ll be strung out on heroin by the time she’s 12. Will and Jada are going to hell for pimping these kids. Sad.

Jesus Lohan @ 09/17/2010 at 9:00 am

I whip my heart like a WH*RE LOL

I remember Jada saying on Oprah how she was pleased that her daughter’s beauty wasn’t based on her hair. That’s fine. What I wonder is why parents today aren’t teaching their children to be individuals. I taught my children not ot be followers but independant thinkers. Even if it means standing alone, be you own person. If you listen at little Willow, I suspect you might hear Rihanna. If you look close enough, I suspect you might see a little Rihanna wannabe. No judgement or critism intended, just an observation.

Please excuse the spelling. I meant “independent” thinkers.

SHe has the It Factor @ 09/17/2010 at 10:21 am

This girl has Star Quality.

Fierce Pics! Go Willow!

I guess no one on here has actually seen and interview with Will and Jada Smith, they are the most down to earth , amazing parents….they have been keeping their children grounded.
They dont go into things lightly, they decided together as a family.
They dont push their children, they let them grow. Its pretty amazing, school is first, then fun. Find these things out before assuming how they are.

hateradedrinkerstaypressed @ 09/17/2010 at 11:14 am

I love this teaser. Willow is talented and beautiful little girl. 3million youtube hits in 5 days…..whip it girl!

WHIPSMYHURRBACKNFOURTH @ 09/17/2010 at 11:15 am

I LOVE THIS

She sings much better than rihanna and she is 9. Cute talented girl. :) Don’t be so serious, she’s just a kid!

i like the song, but gosh.. she is only 9. feel like she should just chillax and.. u know, play in the playground, i dunno.

i like the star in her one hairstyle tho. id rock that.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/17/2010 at 12:56 pm

y da heck is she already dressin and performin lik a teenager??? her behind should b in school & bein a little girls. shes lik 9 yrs old. i luv her parents but i think they need 2 cool it wit their kids. let them b kids……

So, every kid can have a career as long as their parents are famous.
Got it.

Now Jared, I know it’s a long shot but if you could find out what are the sunglasses Willow is wearing in the first pic I would be so so grateful. I searched and searched but I couldn’t figure it out. Thanks.

why does it sound like Rhinna singing this song…
flash in the pan child, but ride the gravey while it lasts honey

TorontoDiva @ 09/17/2010 at 10:10 pm

A little young for all that ‘gimmickry’. her look is wear her, rather than the other way around. song has a good hook, so there will be pop success. but then it better be good, cause she’s got it all going for.

again, a little young for all this going on.

She is way too young for this stuff. She won’t end up having a childhood.
I think the parents are pathetic for allowing this to start so young.
The child has not gone thru puberty yet and yet is dancing and trapsing around like an adult. Seriously where are her boobies so she can let them hang out. Don’t tell me they won’t be. if they don’t grow fast enough for her will Jada allow her to get boughten boobs. At the rate things are going wouldn’t doubt it..
Another lost Hollywood kid down the tubes.

It is nice to have opinions but Willow Smith is not anyone on this board’s child. With that said, her parents have the ultimate say in what their CHILD chooses to do. This talented little girl is singing and dancing not robbing and killing. For those of you that seem to wallow in negativity, what are your children doing so that we may judge them?

@Ulike: Not sure what you are smoking but it must be potent.

No, Just No…..

hATERS PEOPLE NEED TO STOP HATIN AND LET HER TO HER …. THE IS BANGIN AND SHE ISN’T UGLY SHER ADORBALE AND HER STYLE IS FLAWLESS… SO STOP HATIN ON A CHILD GROW UP AND MOVE THE *** ON HATERSSSSS.

It’s amazing how much negativity people like to pass on. how can you pass judgment on the parenting of will and jada? do you know them personally? can you say they are exploiting their child? what if it’s her wish to dabble creatively in the singing as a hobby? how do you know she’s not having fun at her age and still going to school? do you know her personally?

why not focus on yourself rather than criticizing others? it’s people like that who make this world a lot worse than it really is.

seriously? why are people getting so heated about a young girl singing a song? just because she didn’t go the “disney route”, and has very successful influential parents, doesn’t make any of this wrong. one life to live right? shes young and knows what she wants. shes got plenty of life in front of her to make her own decisions. what you people think doesn’t matter. please, go worry about your own kids and your own problems before you judge anyone else.

UaebAriek @ 09/19/2010 at 9:30 pm

@april: I agree.

Who are we to judge saying that Willow’s parents should let her be a kid and that she’s too young. What if this WAS Willow’s idea and her parents are doing what they do best, supporting her ideas and letting her be how she wants to be.

I mean honestly, we never really know what’s going on with their family. Though in my opinion, I can’t picture her parents forcing her to sing a song, let alone make a video. If it’s truly something that Willow enjoys doing, what is there to really complain about? :)

This song is quite catchy and I love it.

yall she’s just a kid. kids are gonna do what they want to do if they have the money to do it! if yall had rich parents like her’s yall would on the scene too! she’s famous and its going to be alot of little girls to like her. so what? let her do what she do and make her money! cause if my mom and dad was as rich as hers, i would be doing the same as her!

@Laaal: what goes around comes around

Honestly, she does have a nice voice, but theres plenty of time to have a music career when shes older. Go on and enjoy your childhood gurl! Kids of celebs these days. It’s not ‘amaaaazing’ she should dress up age appropriate. Makes her look 14 or something.

I honestly cannot believe what you all are saying.
SHE’S NINE YEARS OLD FOR PETE’S SAKE.
I agree that she is a bit young, but calling her a *****? That’s a bit much, don’t you think?
She has her own unique style, and that’s something that people should respect.

THERILLIA @ 10/09/2010 at 1:57 pm

THIS FREAK NEEDS TO PICK A NEW CARRIER OR WAIT TABLES IF SHE MAKES ANY OTHER SONGS I WILL PERSONALY GO TO THE LOO SHE CALLS A HOUSE AND BUSS HER BUBBLE

THERILLIA @ 10/09/2010 at 2:04 pm

SHE NEEDS TO PICK A NEW CARRIER SHE SUCKS ITS LIKE COMPARRING THE LITTLE BRAT TO BIEBER LE ME TELL YOU SOMETING WILLOW IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER SONG I WILL COME MYSELF TO THE LOO U CALL A HOUSE AND BUSS YUR BUBBLE

know it all @ 10/09/2010 at 4:15 pm

willow if you make a new song i personnaly will come to da loo u call a house and buss yur bubble and status que u don know waz good or not eillow if u readin this i would just like to say u suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

THERILLIA @ 10/09/2010 at 4:21 pm

she better start focusing on wa she ought to de only reason she de cause sha fada is big actor BTW jaden sound just awful in never say never !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THIS KID NEEDS TO CHILL OUT AND CALM DOWN NEXT TIME SHE MEK A SONG I PERSONALLY COMING TO THE LOO SHE CALLS A house AND BUSS SHE BUBBLE CALM DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-0

omg if you people dont. get over it. if you have nothing nice to say how bout you just go to the next page. she NINE ppl. how much do you expect? if she loves what she does i love that she does it. simple as that.

@WC: leave willow alone shes great and talented youre only saying that cos ya dont like her leave her alone and stop talking out ya **** errrrrrrrrrrr