Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp Have 'Incredible Chemistry'

Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp Have 'Incredible Chemistry'

These are stills of Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp in the trailer of their latest movie, The Tourist.

Director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck told MTV that Angelina and Johnny, “just got along so well from the first moment they met that I knew it was going to be a lot of fun making this film. I probably have hours worth of bloopers where they were just laughing because they had so much fun inventing stuff on the fly and letting their incredible creativity run free.” The two had “incredible chemistry,” along with the rest of the cast.

10+ pictures inside of stills of Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp in The Tourist

• Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

First? hehehe

Second! LOL!

Oh no Jennifer’s crazy fans are gonna hate to see Angie play the role of sexy seductress. It’s be like opening old wounds. LOL! She looks stunning. Can’t wait for the movie to come out.

Moses Ashford @ 09/17/2010 at 8:39 am

Only good things can happen with Timothy Dalton in this movie. I hope this film finally enables him to do more mainstream Hollywood movies more often as we see far, far too little of him and that film makers give him a chance and cast him in movies. In addition, I hope that he does more dramas, tries to reach his full potential as an actor and tries to win an Oscar.

And I just want to say one more thing about Timothy Dalton. Timothy Dalton is probably one of the best British actors of all time and he was a tremendous but sadly underappreciated James Bond while his approach to the role is the most similar to Daniel Craig’s out of all of Craig’s predecessors. I don’t know why, in the last 15 years, no one has given him the chance to show his s**t again. He deserves a second chance. I wish there would be one god damn film maker in Hollywood that would let him fly because the man is something else.

Angie and Johnny look so good in the stills. The trailer is amazing, am really looking forward to seeing, “The Tourist”. I really enjoyed the French version. This looks much lighter with humour and zingers!

BTW, Jared you really should credit one of the JP posters in the last thread. Cos it’s nearly word for word…

Hi, Neleh. Hope you are healthy and happy. Thanks for all the shout-outs.

NAN, Keep up the good work. It drives the henettes crazy. LMAO @ loooosey pooosey manny. Good one!

BDJ, Thanks for all the great articles you find and share with us.

*Waving hello to all JP fans* Hope you all have a great weekend.

@QQQQ:

LOL. Am glad it was us rather than trolls.

Yay, well done Ozzie!
From the trailer they do have fabulous chemistry, can’t wait to see The Tourist.

Can not wait for this movie and the wonderful pics and interviews we will get with the Depps and the JP’s. What a fun time for fans.

can’t wait for this movie, they do have incredible chemistry i’m so glad they enjoyed working together, Angie is beyond stunning and Johnny..well it’s Johnny <3

The picture of them looks the same as she and Brad in Mr. & Mrs. Smith……….

Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp Have ‘Incredible Chemistry’
====================================================
They have just the right chemistry….to make a bomb.
The last thing I see when I see this picture is chemistry….contempt perhaps but not chemistry.

Nice accent by the Angie, you’re quite the thespian.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/17/2010 at 9:22 am

Whamo @ 09/17/2010 at 9:17 am

What is your obsession with this woman. For some one who hate this woman you sure post here a lot and I mean a lot.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/17/2010 at 9:23 am

I hope Florian will put the bloopers on DVD when it comes out. I would love to see the bloopers.

Beautiful!!!

Can’t wait to watch.

Alexandra Burke says she’s love to be a ‘kick-a**’ star like Angelina Jolie
Published: Tuesday, Sep 14, 2010, 14:14 IST
Place: London | Agency: ANI
X Factor winner ALEXANDRA BURKE has revealed that she wants to become the next Angelina Jolie.
Alexandra, who is currently sitting at apex position with her new single music album ‘Start Without You’, reckons that she has ability to make it as big as her screen heroine.
“I’ve been approached with a few movie offers over here. At the moment I’m concentrating on my music but I’d love to get into films at some point. I love action. Angelina is brilliant. I would kick-a**,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“I’m not in bad shape at the moment. I am currently in training for the Inca Trail. I also used to do kick-boxing with my old trainer which I’d love to get back into,” she added.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/17/2010 at 9:27 am

Haters are jealous that Jonhny enjoys working with Angie. They would prefer these two not getting along.

You know what, am so sick of people knocking Angie’s accent.

Being an ex-pat. IMO Angie’s English accent is a generic accent. Meaning no regional accent. My kids were Army brats (hate that term) and they all had similar accents to Angie’s. As is you couldn’t tell what part of London they were born and raised in. The main reason is because we moved around every 15 to 18 months. We were posted all over UK and NI, then Overseas. Only our First born was born in England, the others… Hong Kong, Cyprus and Germany. So they were raised amongst folks with all different accents. My hubby and I are Scottish, yet they have mixture of Ozzie (deliberate spelling mistake LOL) and this generic English accent. All Army kids do. Probably like their USA counterparts!

Sarita wants to kiss Jolie
TNN, Sep 14, 2010, 12.00am IST
International actor SARITA CHOUDHURY who is here in India to promote Sona Jain’s For Real bumped into the very gorgeous Angelina Jolie at a premiere abroad just before she embarked on her Indian journey.
Sarita and Angelina have many things in common — both are passionate about travelling, and both like their kids to accompany them whenever they go. So they got chatting about their common interests before the lights went off. And though Sarita is straight as an arrow; she remarked that-Angelina is so beautiful, that if there is one woman she would want to kiss, it would be Angie!

Like this couple ..sexy/cool.They would be great real couple in real life.
BTW the can see the full trailer before the Town movie

Oooh Oooh! WhamothehalfmanBotoxNajimy come again for his,her Campaign to A 1 Night EZ EZ Looosey Pooosey SET UP ho huh?
WhamothehalfmanBotoxNajimy loves that JJ give them AJ &JD new’s thread !!!

Does anyone know when this movie is coming out???
Gosh I really cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knowSilvia @ 09/17/2010 at 9:42 am

omg… Its obvious that haters have no idea about what she’s been through

her skin barely stretches around her skull

Is It December Yet? @ 09/17/2010 at 9:49 am

Can hardly wait for The Tourist- even the stills looks SO AWESOME! BTW, I thought her British accent in the Lara Croft movies was really good…I’m not a linguist, but I have some UK friends & watch ALOT of BBC America!!

just hilarious @ 09/17/2010 at 9:50 am

Hahahaha ! I saw one of these bloopers where Ang does this strange dance and rattles her bones around, then Johnny breaks out laughing his azz off ….it was great fun to watch!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All