Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: Big Bags & Oversized Sunglasses on Ellen!

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: Big Bags & Oversized Sunglasses on Ellen!

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen wear humongous sunglasses gifted to them by Ellen DeGeneres on Friday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show!

In their first ever appearance on the show, the 24-year-old fashionistas accepted Ellen‘s gift of the ultimate in big sunglasses and big bags.

M-K and Ashley recently had to postpone their Fashion Week presentation of the latest from The Row after delayed delivery of samples! “The collection will now be shown in Paris during Fashion Week,” reps said in a statement.

Bigger pic inside…

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.commary kate ashley olsen ellen degeneres 01.jpg

cute, at least they obviously don’t take themselves too seriously.

haha cute.

ahahaha Ellen is hillarious!
i can’t believe is their first time ever on the show, i love them!

flatmateann @ 09/17/2010 at 10:05 am

god! I found that so funny. Do these girls have fans?? Because surely Id be one of them lol although I found them cuter and prettier when they were younger

Interestingly enough, it’s the glasses that are normal size and the Olsen dwarfs that are on the small side

This is very cute, Ellen’s always good for PR. I think the twins have gotten a lot of unfair press even though, unlike many of their friends, they’ve steered clear of felony territory. Most girls would’ve done a lot more damage if they’d become billionaires at 18.

SugarMagnolia @ 09/17/2010 at 10:53 am

The Row has beautiful clothes. Good for them to display them for Fashion Week. I wonder how much designing they actually do.

laverdadduele @ 09/17/2010 at 11:18 am

They’re both worthless POS.

Eric Shinn @ 09/17/2010 at 12:19 pm

Sorry Jared – all I can see is a pic of two lollipops wearing sunglasses!!! Where are the Olsen twins???

lol nice joke, i want to see them on the show

I love it!!!!

Aw this reminds me of their younger days. Hated Full House but read all those books and watched their straight to VHS movies lol!

carmenjolie @ 09/17/2010 at 1:44 pm

From those two I choose Ashley: Mary Kate has changed her looks/style many times

They look so amazing! Wow. Love them from the start

thats adorable! I have to wait til monday to watch the episode, but they look so cute in those pics with the oversized everything :) I love Ellen!!

Sooo True Ellens Got them perfect !!!

they look great
anyone know where ashleys blouse is from??

SELFISH ROLE MODELS @ 09/25/2010 at 2:56 am

@G:
Mary Kate was critically acclaimed for her role as a DRUG DEALER on the show called WEEDS. That’s not acting for her. Why would someone wait to call 911 and prevent help. She had something to hide and cared more about protecting her skinny butt than saving a life. Stupid heartless idiots continue to buy her clothes and other crap
products she has to sell. Anyone who gives into making these
inhumane women richer is just as selfish and low as they are. They
are selfish greedy rats that manipulate people into buying their crap.
I am very disappointed in the Ellen DeGeneres show for having them
as guests. They are great role models for young girls? They are
nothing but a terrible influence for anyone’s daughter. When is the
public going to STOP making them wealthier and allowing them
CONTROL over young girls who need HEALTHY ROLE MODELS not SELFISH ROLE MODELS.