Megan Fox & Cristiano Ronaldo: Short Films for Armani!

Megan Fox & Cristiano Ronaldo: Short Films for Armani!

Check out these sexy but hilarious Armani video ads featuring Megan Fox and Cristiano Ronaldo!

The just-released short films, for both Armani Jeans and Armani Underwear, show Megan, 24, and Cristiano, 25, unknowingly teasing hotel staff with their toned physiques.

In Megan‘s video, “The Tip,” a room service delivery guy watches the actress slip into a pair of jeans, while Cristiano, in “Housekeeping,” scrambles around the room looking for his shirt – which a maid has purposely hidden. Ha!

FYI, Megan is also the face of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics.

Megan Fox – Armani Ad “The Tip”

Watch Cristiano‘s video after the jump…

Cristiano Ronaldo – Armani Ad “Housekeeping”

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Megan Fox and Cristiano Ronaldo have SexX up the Armani Jeanz … I truly wish now they both do a video together… that’s going to Blow people’s minds and pants tOo ;-)

Moses Ashford @ 09/17/2010 at 4:07 am

I wish that Megan Fox would do more mainstream movies.

wow Jared a little slow posting these, must have been busy with all the R Bilson posts

Rihannafan @ 09/17/2010 at 4:24 am

i’m sweating omgeeeeee cristiano is tooo hottttt my god!

Too much hotness!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/17/2010 at 5:33 am

Haha I don’t like Megan Fox but the tip video is sexy.

carmenjolie @ 09/17/2010 at 6:13 am

omg Megan looks ravishing!! I choose her ad rather than Cristiano’s

Manoj raj @ 09/17/2010 at 6:15 am

Hi i m manoj .i need old songs

I wish I was doing housekeeping services for Ronaldo

She looks great in the jeans, but when she was in her lingerie, she looked very thin, not that sexy. The Ronaldo one was more spot-on cause he has a body.

WOW WOW WOW @ 09/17/2010 at 7:03 am

The videos are hot but Ronaldo is too small down below the rest of his body is hell yes.

Megan is sexy BAG is a lucky man. I did see Q+A with BAG and I wouldn’t kick him out of bed either (not bad for his age), got me thinking Megan is lucky too.

I hope Megan and Ronaldo work together in an advert pretty soon just amazing to see.

Pick it up JJ your 2 days late with this videos.

Megan and Cristiano both hot like fire.

I saw BAG’s interview not bad looking not bad at all.

Focus, I might actually like doing housekeeping if Cristiano was in the room.

Cristiano’s video was lovely!

megan's lips @ 09/17/2010 at 8:28 am

Megan’s had her lips done and it doesn’t look good..she”s hot but her lips are not

she is soo thin, but it doesn’t look anorexic.

They are both hot, I wonder why they didn’t do a video together… That would have been way hot

@bettie: so true.. I dont know wht the hell ppl like in Rachel Bilson ;p

That was cute and she is super hot but she has no curves anymore. I think she’s way too skinny

I don’t see MF beautiful anymore as she was 3 years ago.Everything is just weird about her now,too much lips,she can’t even move them normally and her lips were beautiful before,too much botox,too much dieting to fit into those jeans because she is not naturally slim,she looks exhausted to me,she is doing too much unnecessary stuff to herself,trying too hard to be accepted in Hollywood.

Why did she have to go and mess up her lips? Especially her top lip! She looked so natural and pretty and now she looks like those plastic-surgery-feens. It was worse in the Enimen and Rihanna video. her lips were just falling off her face, it looks like.

Sexy as hell both of them.

Love these ads!

CanadaGirl @ 09/17/2010 at 7:24 pm

Hmm… my gal Megan is getting clever with marketing herself. Gorgeous lady. Ronaldo was good in this advert film too.

seriosuly @ 09/17/2010 at 8:21 pm

too damn hot!
would have like to see these two in the same commercial!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All