Rachel Bilson 'Not Dating' Chace Crawford

Rachel Bilson 'Not Dating' Chace Crawford

Rachel Bilson makes a quick trip to the doctor’s office on Thursday (September 16) in Beverly Hills.

The 29-year-old newly single actress was spotted sitting next to Chace Crawford while dining with a group of friends at NYC’s The Lion last Friday.

However, Rachel “is not dating” Chace Crawford, her rep told JustJared.com. “She’s friends with his manager and has known Chace for a while,” her rep explained. “The dinner was with a bunch of people, and it was simply a friendly dinner. I can say with 100 percent certainty they are not dating.”

rachel bilson visits the doctor 01
rachel bilson visits the doctor 02
rachel bilson visits the doctor 03
rachel bilson visits the doctor 04
rachel bilson visits the doctor 05
rachel bilson visits the doctor 06

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Carmen Vergara @ 09/17/2010 at 9:33 am

I thought that it was odd that Rachel Bilson would be looking for a toyboy. I’m sure that she is looking for a husband who is a older guy at her age and after end of her last relationship where she was engaged. I’m sure that Chace Crawford isn’t looking for a wife or a serious relationship right now.

Maybe she is getting her head checked – trying to figure out why she beards for so many guys in Hollywood LOL!!!!!

the truth @ 09/17/2010 at 9:46 am

@Carmen Vergara: Didn’t they just say it wasn’t true?This all for atention anyway. Really don’t know who she’s dating.And we didn’t get this much attention about Jake Gyllenhaal which Jared didn’t want to mention here. I think its jake she’s dating.

@Carmen Vergara: All she did is go out to lunch with him, the rumor was shot. It’s not true.

@Yolanda: chace crawford is no where near ‘gay’.

Where is Lexy Hates Bilson and her aliases such as Brightside?

@the truth: Actually Rachel and Jake dating rumor got more attention by the media than this one.

So FUGLY at that close-up pic – no wonder NO actor wants her anymore LOL

What a Sour Face @ 09/17/2010 at 9:59 am

She looks like the rich entitled daddy’s girl who always had everything given to her that she is. I wonder if she’s seeing a doctor about boob implants. She definitely needs to do something about those small sad and saggy bosums. You have to have a load of talent to compensate for zero boobs in HW and she has no talent at all except for constantly pressing herself doing the most mundane things. No way is she getting work without a boob job. Of course she could also be getting her colon vacuumed to stay thin. A lot of stars do that. It keeps the body from absorbing all the calories from food they eat. As a rich self-obsessed HW daddy’s girl who doesn’t exercise, that would be something she would do.

No wonder she looks so sour. She isn’t looking forward to having a tube shoved up her **** and her guts vacuumed.

The Doctor? Jared? The Dr.? Really?

ohhhhh
she makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her bedraggled hair looks like that it got DOG FLEAS all over it – yeeesh!

Rachel needs a psychologist.

Ok this is the same rep that says he never comments on her private life. Also she claimed not to be dating Christensen, or engaged when she came back she was. I’m sure Crawford is too young for her age wise but, she is not a 29 yr old intelligence she is more he 20 yr old so actually they might balance out emotionally. Who knows I would never trust what this rep has to say.

Who knew Rachel and I had so much in common?

#14
You don’t know her. You don’t know what her intelligence level is.

MissAnthropica @ 09/17/2010 at 2:13 pm

Those jeans arent very flattering for Rach they look like the mom jeans Jessica Simpson famously sported once.

Not a good look to be seen in right after retrurning from fashion week.

The rest of her outfit is good but those jeans just kill the whole look and not in a good way/

I am not sure that they needed to post that Rach and Chace arent together.
Considering that on the last post they updated it on the site and said she isnt dating him.

Come on ……..this is just an excuse to give her yet another post.
The DR’s office?
OH boy breaking news with this one huh?
So they mention the rumor AGAIN that was already set clear in another post.
Obvious much.

Anyways those jeans on her most unflattering she should burn them unless she wants to be compared to Jessica Simpson and NO ONE wants that lol

Brightside @ 09/17/2010 at 3:18 pm

She’s always making a trip to the doctor’s, usually with her mummy in tow! What the heck is wrong with her? My doctor hasn’t seen me for 3 years! Actually I’ve never seen the doctor I’m registered with because the last time I went she was on holiday and she hadn’t started there the time before that. Five years and I don’t know what she looks like! Rachel Bilson must be one of life’s hypochondriacs!

Brightside @ 09/17/2010 at 3:21 pm

@what?:
Oh so true about Rachel Bilson…what an incredibly true and unblinkered assessment of her!

@ ATI

Let see, we can tell her intelligence by the way she speaks, (which is a dead giveaway of her IQ), and the way she performs. If she has some hidden intelligence she never uses it. I don’t have to know her, Do you know Christensen No? but, you teater on love/ hate on the man when he was dating Bilson.

@What

I think that is some parody b/c we all know her only style is a copycat kind. If she actually had to learn how to sew, design or color coordinate it would a tragedy.

ShameShameonRayRAy @ 09/17/2010 at 3:28 pm

She is probably trying to start those pregnancy rumors up again… because of all the talk of Jake and Chace. A tactic she has used for attention before. Wearing bad jeans to look ” bigger” and suddenly tongues start wagging that she is at a Dr’s office and has a “pooch” and suddenly people wonder if she is preggers again. Shamless tactic RayRay.
Most likely the reason she is at the Dr’s office since they never said what kind it was, is for her monthly injections of botox or lip plumpers.
Or based on how those jeans are not fitting her for her monthly cleanse.

lexy hates bilson @ 09/17/2010 at 3:51 pm

I was thinking the same thing…she’s probably upset that her people denied the Chace rumors before she had a chance to go to the doctor! She was probably hoping to get the preggers rumors started. If she put this much effort into her “craft” she’d be winning Oscars and Emmys.
Viper you are right on…I said that in another thread how NOW her reps are suddenly talking about her personal life…as if ANYONE believed she was dating Jake G. or Ryan G.

Summer'sOverSadly @ 09/17/2010 at 4:03 pm

Does she ever wash her hair? Ugh. Maybe it is just dead at this point from the really horrid bleach jobb someone did on it?
She looks a mess most days like she barely even trys anymore. She can clean up decently but when she doesn’t it aint’ pretty.
I saw some pictures of her from when she was back on TheOC and I know people keep saying she looks the same and hasn’t aged. Actually she has aged alottttttt. I was shocked she looks like she could play summer’s( her character from the OC) mother now She isn’t as flithy look as Mischa Barton yet but the girl is well on her way.
I will bet you anything before the year of 2010 is up Mischa and Rachel will be seen hanging out again, trying to use their former OC connections to get them both talked about.
Mark my words it will happen. Both of their PR reps are becoming so easy to predict.

@21
I never teatered on a love/hate relationship with HC. You’ve got the wrong girl. And you can justify it all you want, you still don’t know this girl point blank. None of us do. By the way, I would love to see your IQ.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All