Taylor Momsen: 'Make Me Wanna Die' Music Video Premiere

Taylor Momsen: 'Make Me Wanna Die' Music Video Premiere

Taylor Momsen and her band, The Pretty Reckless, have just released the music video for their single “Make Me Wanna Die.”

The video, directed by Meiert Avis who previously worked with U2 and Alanis Morissette, shows the 17-year-old Gossip Girl star stripping down and playing with fire!

Earlier this week, Taylor brought a busy street in Paris to a standstill while performing in the French capital. She was in town to launch John Galliano‘s new fragrance, Parlez-moi d’Amour (Tell Me About Love), which she’s the face of.

The Pretty Reckless – Make Me Wanna Die

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Paris Jade @ 09/17/2010 at 2:03 am

I hope that Taylor Momsen does more mainstream movies from now on.

She sounds pretty old for her age. No offense.

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/17/2010 at 2:48 am

Epitome of desperate.

rip off lyrics from a Garbage song that was in Romeo & Juliet
and rip off look from Courtney love
rip off period.

Taylor’s voice used to be so different before she started smoking cigarettes. Now it’s all deep and raspy and scratchy. I guess that’s supposed to help her music career.
She looks like she hasn’t showered in weeks and those extensions need to go. This video tries WAY too hard and from it you can tell Tim Gunn was right in what he said about her: she is a little brat.

So... hot. @ 09/17/2010 at 2:58 am

You can hate her, but you can’t deny her music. Suck on that.

RAGAN, YOU WANT SOME COOKIES?

Mindphucker @ 09/17/2010 at 3:34 am

That was actually REALLY good, how bizarre is that?

Oh common it’s a good song.
It’s not great but it’s good.
Util she releases a sex tape or goes to rehab I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt.

Is it weird that I actually like this song?

EPIC! BEST ROCK VID. EVER <3

LOVE YA TAYLOR!! (L)

I dont care about this girl sick songs and I dont feel sorry for her. I’ll go on with my life doing my stuff. Id only feel sorry if my bf left me lol and Im not a selfish person

eyeh8twilight @ 09/17/2010 at 7:40 am

Don’t hate me, but I actually like this song. Everytime it comes on Music Choice, I turn the volume up. There’s something about the song, I just like it.

i ve seen this video on mtv about a month now….

Goodness gracious she makes ME want to die *gag*

it’s a good song.

wait.. wasnt there a music video already?…

TAYLOR CAN NOT SING, SHE IS TALENTLESS. GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL.

I thought the last supper video was the music video for this song?

can someone explain why there is so many negatives opinions ? If you don’t like it just go away ! That is not a reason to ( thumb down ) those who actually like the video . Anyway

This clip is really good ! Good job !!

SugarMagnolia @ 09/17/2010 at 11:04 am

I’ve always wanted to watch Taylor burn. The song’s not bad, but you can’t even see her bandmates in the video. Also, you can see she’s trying really hard to be ‘hard core’. Call it a phase?

Stop putting down the pretty reckless. here’s an idea if you don’t have anything nice to day DON’T SAY IT AT ALL. And if you don’t like them WHY ARE YOU HERE. I love this band they have talent they have style the album is amazing!!!!!! I agree she has got to tone down the make-up and wear a bit more clothes and there really wasn’t any need to show her underwear but still GREAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she tries way too hard to be different.. song i give it a 2.5.. video a 0

LORENA NUNEZ @ 09/17/2010 at 3:09 pm

well, i can tell you this much… love the song but she sucks at lip sinking.

Idk why she is stripping in the video, but i really like the song.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All