Tom Hardy Readies For War with Chris Pine

Tom Hardy Readies For War with Chris Pine

The uber hot Tom Hardy and his fiancee, fellow Brit Charlotte Riley land at Vancouver International Airport on Saturday (September 18) in Canada.

The 32-year-old Inception star is in town to kick of his new movie project, This Means War, later this week with co-stars Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine. Pic is about two buddies who fall for the same woman. Their friendship ends and their fight grows to epic proportions.

20+ pictures inside Tom Hardy readying himself for war…

tom hardy war chris pine 01
tom hardy war chris pine 21
tom hardy war chris pine 22

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

i cant wait for this movie!

This man is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Easton @ 09/19/2010 at 3:13 am

Random Star Trek connection – Chris Pine (James Kirk) and Tom Hardy (Shinzon) together on screen. I hope other Star Trek actors appear in this as well. I wasn’t interested in this until they announced that it would be these two in the film and now I am really looking forward to it. I hope it is a huge critical and commercial success.

First of all, I’m sorry if I come across as crass or vulgar, but this man just render me speechless, he’s too sexy for his own good, and I can’t help but think that if I was Charlotte, I’d hit that so hard that if you pulled me out, you’d become the King of England, every single day, I swear. Rant Over.

MissAnthropica @ 09/19/2010 at 5:09 am

He is stunning in some pictures and down right scary in others.
Such a difference.
Guess it is just the way he is captured by cameras.
He certainly has aged a bit since when he first broke on to the scene long before Inception but I think the ageing works for him on some level.

they’re such a good looking couple, loved them in Wuthering Heights as Heathcliff and Cathy

Damn, one of the hottest guy on the earth! And she’s cute girl.

He looks much older than 32. I don’t think he’s going to be one of those guys that ages all that well. I bet he parties hard.

She’s one of the luckiest girls in the world

He reminds me of a macho Darren Miller from Eastenders!!!!

I hate Cjarlotte Riley! But not really.. but yeah I kinda do :D Tom Hardy is yummy, I just want to lick him

Yeah!… Captain Kirk and Shinzon in the same movie I can’t wait to see it!!!….shooting will begin tomorow (20th september), I guess!…..Reese is a lucky woman definitely!…. and my favourite in this war, AWESOME CP of course!!!……but Tom Hardy is also HOT HOT HOT !!!

he’s SOO hot in inception! he should keep the beard!

The 33 year- old now, his birthday was last week!

Fake Blake @ 09/19/2010 at 1:17 pm

I love Tom Hardy but I feel bad for his ex and baby since he left them to be with his Charlotte. She put in all the hard work and helped him get clean only to see him run off with a co-star right after delivering his child.

And where is Chris Pine ? He’s my favourite, too!!!

@Fake Blake: WOW! I did not know that! :s it must suck!

I still think he is hot though! hahaha! (chick is not that pretty :/) he is such a great actor! can’t wait for this movie! :D

GOD he’s so hot!!! I would totally TAP THAT.

his got the hottest butt

@Fake Blake: Gives new meaning to the phrase: No good deed goes unpunished.

According “Directors Guild of Canada” TMW will start shooting in September 27 untill December 06!! But I really don’t know!

Probably in the next week they will be preparing for the filming!

What a face. ♥_♥

Yes, where are the Chris Pine pictures? Come on, Justjared, please keep those Pine pix coming.

Tom Hardy’s ex-wife left him, because of his drinking and drugs. Not good for the baby either. He’s sorted himself out, thank goodness and now has a good relationship with his son. However, his ex has moved on and so has he. Anyway Tom and Charlotte look great, so if things keep working out, that’s good for everyone.

First, it was 13 September, then 20th, now 27th September. Please, those cameras need to start rolling!

London Girl @ 09/19/2010 at 10:47 pm

This guy is a jerk. I hope Charlotte knows what she’s in for.

I’d like to point out that Tom was sober for 3 years before he met his ex and he did not leave her for Charlotte. Stop talking trash. P.S people get sobriety on there own not via anyone else, so that credit goes to him i’m afraid.

I can’t see Chris Pine and this dude fighting over Reese Witherspoon. Really? No!

ethikilla1 @ 09/20/2010 at 12:13 am

ethikilla1 @ 09/20/2010 at 12:15 am

His ex wife was before the girl who he has a child by, he was married at 21 and divorced by 25 and he never left his ex to be with Charlotte .. they had both separated long before they got together, so that’s nonsense.. he adores his son.. they’re great parents , and his ex’s happily with someone else whom she loves and has been for a long time.. which is the best part.. so stop talking waffle because you read some shat in a magazine peabrain

just a moment @ 09/20/2010 at 12:17 am

I used to really like him. He was great in RocknRolla. But lately. Not so much. What happened?

Eric Shinn @ 09/20/2010 at 6:45 am

yuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!!

Just wondering. I am posting on Chris Pine Justjared board on Google, yet all I see are pictures of Tom hardy and Charlotte Riley. Lovely couple, but where are pictures of Chris in Vancouver? He is said to have arrived on Sunday, 19 September and yet there are none posted here.

Who is Lainey?

Fugly woman with awful clothes and boots.

She is ugly, cross-eyed and has bad taste on clothes.
You can do so much better Tom!