Balthazar Getty Opens Up About Affair with Sienna Miller

Balthazar Getty Opens Up About Affair with Sienna Miller

Balthazar Getty sets the record straight on his affair with Sienna Miller back in 2008 in the latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar, featuring cover girl Drew Barrymore!

Here’s what the 35-year-old actor had to share:

On moving on from the experience: “Here’s the bottom line: It was a very challenging time for everybody involved, but I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. Rosetta is understanding enough and spiritual enough to let us try. In a way it – I don’t know …I feel like we’re better than we’ve ever been.”

On his new philosophy: “You can do two things in life when an obstacle comes your way: You can tackle it, or you can allow it to break you down.”

Rosetta, on speaking openly about the situation: “I’m open to talking about it because I believe we go through things in a public way to help other people get through it. I’d love to talk about it more with people when I’m clearer about it. I’m going to have to explain this to my daughters one day. I chose not to act from ego because I just felt like it would be too crushing for my children.”

Bigger pic inside…

balthazar getty harpers bazaar 01

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All
Pink's Hairdresser @ 09/21/2010 at 1:52 pm

poo…you’re so predictable and an insane cntl freak, but totally full of shi+. :)

Pink's Hairdresser @ 09/21/2010 at 1:57 pm

I am totally justified to sleep with someone else.

Pink's Hairdresser @ 09/21/2010 at 2:16 pm

Drew Barrymore = boo on more than one level.

Join the ‘I Am No Longer a Fan of Drew Barrymore’ club @

Pink's Hairdresser @ 09/21/2010 at 2:29 pm

So make a good frigging movie again if you don’t like that.

I’m certainly not the only one who feels that way. Kiss my bum.

Pink's Hairdresser @ 09/21/2010 at 4:20 pm

Leave me alone. You’re an albatross around my neck!

Mea Culpa @ 09/21/2010 at 4:29 pm

To quote Jodie Foster (who unlike certain other fair weather friends – I can’t believe her and Whoopi Goldberg are the only friends the dude ever had in Hollywood) “…you don’t abandon a friend when they are struggling…”

You don’t sink them to save your own ass either. I’m not abandoning you, but I can’t swim with you cutting off my air supply. That’s why I’m going elsewhere, because you’re under the misapprehension that you are entitled to do just that. Stay away from me. I obviously can’t be decent to you and we aren’t friends.

How dumb to put a picture of your family with this sort of interview. I guess he must be desperate.

@Michelle: You’re way off.

Crazy Person @ 09/21/2010 at 10:10 pm

Gwen’s god nuts here again. All the people in her head are talking on these boards now!! Crazy…………

Leann Rimes is stalking GWEN @ 09/22/2010 at 3:01 am

@Crazy Person:

Really Leann, you need to get over your obsession with Gwen.

You are bringing your drama with Gwen from the Leann threads to other threads, now how bad does that make you look?

Crazy is being so obsessed with Gwen that you go to other threads just to post about her.

You are crushing on GWEN hard, I won’t be surprised if you have her name tattooed somewhere on your body.

And JJ why do you allow Leann to cause so many problems? Is this a fansite or a place where Leann Rimes tries to redeem herself by stalking others?

WhatGoesAround – I completely agree about Karma. Sienna is after one thing!! Attention and publicity. I hope karma does come back to bite Sienna is a**. She’s a complete user!! Why else would she go back to Jude, who is the 1 man that cheated on her. She has not self respect for herself.
Getty got back together with his wife for the $$ or until he gets his inheritance.
I think the reason why Sienna hasn’t thrown him under the bus, is because she wants to keep him as a friend. As soon as he gets the inheritance, divorces his wife. She’ll go back running to Getty.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All