Shia LaBeouf & Carey Mulligan: Nasdaq Opening Bell!

Shia LaBeouf & Carey Mulligan: Nasdaq Opening Bell!

Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan bring Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps to New York City on Monday (September 20).

The on- and off-screen lovebirds rang the opening bell at Nasdaq’s MarketSite! Shia and Carey were joined by co-star Josh Brolin and their director, Oliver Stone!

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps hits theaters September 24!

FYI: Carey is wearing a Helmut Lang jacket, Ferragamo shoes, and a tank and pants by The Row!

10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan at Nasdaq MarketSite in NYC…

carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 01
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 02
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 03
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 04
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 05
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 06
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 07
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 08
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 09
carey mulligan shia labeouf nasdaq opening bell 10

Francis Lazerov @ 09/20/2010 at 2:26 pm

Global recession epic Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps will be one of the year’s best films. It is the single most important movie of the year, simply because it’s the only 2010 movie about the global recession. Margin Call (2011) which is also about the global recession will also be a very important film. This intelligent, intellectual and relevant movie is going to get a very positive reception when it is released. Oscars for all involved.

It has been reported that Oliver Stone has unfortunately cut Donald Trump’s scene in Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. This is very disappointing just like when they cut those scenes from Star Trek (2009) which should have remained in the film.

awww shia looks good here!!

Carey looks hungry.

C’mon, Shia, let’s see those chops!: http://jfroblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/please-shia-dont-hurt-em.html

Follow JFro on twitter.com/jfrofro!

WALL STREET 2 is NOT the Single Most Important Film of 2010. Just STFU with that crap already everybody. Just because the U.S. economy is in a recession, people act like “OMG THIS MOVIE IS SO IMPORTANT! IF EVERYONE GOES AND SEES IT, WE’LL PULL OUT OF THIS RECESSION.”

Just shut the hell up all of you. You don’t know how Wall Street works. You don’t understand stocks, exchanges, and the corruption that goes on behind the scenes. This movie is just giving you a mere glimpse into this world.

This movie is not going to open Wall Street up to the whole world, so don’t act like anyone who goes and sees it will all of a sudden understand how to buy, sell, and trade stocks. This is a sugarcoated version of what really goes on. A Hollywood Wall Street if you will.

So all you jackass movie buffs just shut the hell up. You don’t know what you’re talking about. This movie will not be the single most important movie of 2010. It is not a pivotal movie in today’s society. The fact is, the general public just doesn’t give a damn what goes on with Fortune 500 companies, so this movie isn’t going to appeal to the masses. People are so blind, even if they did go see it, it’s not going to open up their eyes.

I can’t stand you idiots who act like you’ve got it all figured out just because of the current state of the economy, people see this movie called Wall Street and act like it’s the solution to our economic problems. You nerds don’t understand how it works, and some 2 hour movie definitely isn’t going to make you understand the game inside and out.

I got my Doctorates degree in accounting from ITT tech, I think I know what I’m talking about. At least I have credentials and can speak on these matters over you idiots who stay down in your mother’s basement all day and only go out to watch these over hyped movies. Just stop acting like you kids are some big movie critics. Your opinions and views mean nothing. You don’t understand the criteria for what it takes to make a great movie. You’re just incapable of comprehending what makes a good movie. You all are blind and trying so hard to fit in and have an opinion on a movie, when in reality you have no idea what you are talking about. Go to film school before you come talking to me. I’m tired of all you wannabe Siskel and Eberts’ with no lives giving your worthless opinions.

I wouldn’t want that kind of money…………………………………………………….

Music 101 @ 09/20/2010 at 3:04 pm

The entire cast looks great in those photos.

SHIA looks really nice!

Music 101 @ 09/20/2010 at 3:08 pm

@Carey: YOUR the real loser. Your obsessed with disliking someone you don’t know and trace down every piece of information you can find about Carey, you even freakin’ use her name as your own!!! You Shia fans really are pathetic to hate and be soo jealous someone he’s dating and cares about just because you can’t be in Carey’s position. Get a reality check or some therapy hun!

Shia’s ugly, I don’t understand his appeal at all. But I guess all of his fans (ages 13 and under) could care less that he can’t act for sh*it

shia labuffy is the epidomee of all evil and bad in the world. just like the rest of the cast.
actors are pathetic losers

@deltron7:

Fool. You don’t have to write an essay to express your opinions! And don’t call others idiots when you are one yourself.

When did they break up?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 09/20/2010 at 4:21 pm

…carey talent definitely got her on the fast track to the top, right were shia is.

Jokergurl @ 09/20/2010 at 4:26 pm

I want to see this movie, just because I think it’s very relevant plus it’s Oliver Stone bringing us back Gordon ‘ greed is good ” Gekko played so brilliantly by Michael Douglas in the first movie. I do like Shia’s acting, sure he’s been in Transformers but in A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints and other small films, he’s great. Cary Mulligan is good too they make a cute couple. I also like Josh Brolin and Charlie Sheen is back as Bud Fox.

Shia is amazing

Love U shiaaa

OMG! I I love Shia and his amazing actor and so gorgeous

I can´t wait for this movie and shia haha

I think Shia awesome Carey too but…

Shia is the best

Yes baby. Shia is amazing

wall street I wait for this

so cute shiaa. I love him

laBeouf I love U man.

This is gonna be GREAT

Shia´s rock =DD

Very nice Shia

I wanna one shia for me. ehehhe

Shia shia shia

I like thi cast…So greats actors

shia is so charming

I wanna see this movie

Adoro o shia, acho ele um dos melhores atores da atualidade. =) Come to Brazil shiaa

Nice movie this.

The cast is amazing

I´ll be there

I´ll be there

Shia is cool

Shia is cool

love this boy so much

Melody Hand @ 09/20/2010 at 7:23 pm

This evening i underwent a chemo treatment at Sloan Kettering hospital. My sister was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and my husband was in the back. AS we were driving towards home we had just passed the Letterman theater which was on our right side.Ahead was all commotion because there was papparazzi behind barricades to our left and Shia Lebeouf was walking towards them on our right. The car ahead of us was star gazing which slowed us up. Our windows were opened and I said HI to Shia because he was literally within arms reach of my car. I am completely humiliated because he yelled at me to move my car and waved his arm across his body as if to direct me to move . WOW!!!!! That desperate to get your photo taken, SHIA. You looked me right in the face and you cannot miss that I am a cancer patient, bald head and all. You send out positive words to Michael Douglas but now they seem Hollow. You embarrassed me terribly, infront of my family, your entourage, the dregs of life ( the Papparrazi ) and any onlookers seeing there were many. The photogs were no better they were screaming at us with rage. We were at the mercy of the car in front of us what did you expect us to do ? I think very little of you now and I plan on telling as many people that will listen to me, that you are a small man with no compassion and a VERY BIG EGO. Melody P.S. just to make something quite clear, I am NOT starstruck if that is what you think is the reason why I said hi to you. It was out of decency, to acknowledge you for your work. I have an uncle who is an esteemed actor, and my cousin is a leading announcer for the Yankees with his own show. So you see I have been around celebrity a major part of my life. I have met STARS, ACTORS, CELRBRITIES, FLY BY NIGHTS, A major difference between them. Where do you lie?????????

Shia’s fans are an embarrassment to the planet. And to Melody, I’m so sorry that Shia was such a monster to you. He’s an ungrateful @ss.

@Fact: he doesnt have any fans

shia is hot

c’mon guys! your honestly telling me this guy isn’t HOT when he’s cleaned up. http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2481563/carey-mulligan-shia-labeouf-nasdaq-opening-bell-01/

@janiece: He has an ugly face regardless of wether or not he has a beard.

Shia’s an ugly loser