Kate Winslet & Louis Dowler: Vanity Fair Flirty!

Kate Winslet & Louis Dowler: Vanity Fair Flirty!

British model Louis Dowler wraps his arm around a beaming Kate Winslet at the “Todo o Nada” photography exhibition opening presented by Vanity Fair on Monday (September 20) in Madrid, Spain.

The couple stayed close to each other throughout the night before leaving the party in the same car.

Kate, 34, also took time to pose with famed photographer Mario Testino and Ukranian-Canadian model Daria Werbowy on the red carpet.

Kate and Louis were first spotted together last month holding hands while enjoying a late date night in London.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Gucci one shoulder mini dress with gathered side detail.

winslet dowler vanity 01
winslet dowler vanity 02
winslet dowler vanity 03
winslet dowler vanity 04
winslet dowler vanity 05
winslet dowler vanity 06
winslet dowler vanity 07
winslet dowler vanity 08

Photos: INFevents, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Daria Werbowy, Kate Winslet, Louis Dowler, Mario Testino

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

YOWZERS!! Kate has a hottie. Whoah! Man. Nice one Kate. A step up from last hubbie, that is for sure.

Kate Winslet isn’t low-key about her new relationship

Sheldon Ashcroft @ 09/21/2010 at 4:28 am

Kate Winslet is so voluptuous and sensual. English perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

This dude is way hotter than Sam Mendes.
They fit each other quite well,if I may say so.

This incredibly gorgeous young woman is amazing. She is really beautiful and curvaceous. She is really stunning.
Can we see her in a bikini already! What a magnificent physique! She has such a curvy and juicy body! LOL

dude just wants to get famous through her

They look lovely together!

She always had on somebody better than Sam Mendes… :) I am happy for her

They look fantastic together. I am happy to see Kate so happy… and I hope Mendes (who dumped Kate for a younger actress) sees these photos!

She’s adorable! I’ve always thought she deserved someone better than Mendes; no offence to him but from the looks of it he wasn’t making her as happy as she could be. I think this man is making her feel genuinely great and over the moon. She doesn’t need to wait for years until dating again, you could pass up a good catch if you go down that route. She herself said slowing down in life is something she has to work on. I think she is passionate about so many things she feels she has to do this and that all at once. But she’ll probably take it easy with this guy. I’m happy for her :)

they make a beautiful couple

Love, so exciting and new. Way to go Kate.

revolution @ 09/21/2010 at 8:14 am

this guy is just creepy, she should watch out

@ marisa @ 09/21/2010 at 7:22 am

Well little marisa. I hope you dont go through life expecting some man to make you “ashappy as you could be”. In case your momma didnt tell you, your happiness is your own responsibility.

Maybe kate should have thought of that before she CHEATED with Sam and then married him and had 2 kids with him. Then suddenly she realizes sh is ‘not happy’ and so off she goes again, CHEATING on Sam with a little boytoy.

Lets hope the little boytoy doesnt do to her what she did to 2 other men.

Iffy Miffy @ 09/21/2010 at 8:41 am

She looks so happy, am so pleased for her! You go girl!

Get it, Kate! They look so hot and happy. Good for her. None of us knows why the marriage with Sam ended, but I’m glad to see her come out smiling and having fun.

wakedusty @ 09/21/2010 at 9:36 am

I love Kate Winslet, for me she’s one of those people that can do no wrong.

wakedusty @ 09/21/2010 at 9:38 am

@AWHODAT:

Are you saying Kate cheated on Sam? Because if so you need to get your facts straight. He cheated on her with a young actress.

gogreouss couple! you go Kateee!!!

Mikerbiker @ 09/21/2010 at 10:22 am

He looks closet to me.
Sam Mendes was/is a real man of talent & brains.
this one looks like a bad gigolo.
she will fall hard.Mid life crises mam?
I never liked her & she certainly USED Sam & his connections to grab her chubby boxy fingers on that Oscar, that she certainly did not deserve.
she will never outdo her role in Titanic.
(tx Leo & director )

British Latin American @ 09/21/2010 at 10:34 am

They make such a beautiful couple! I like pics of them together. David Gandy will be jealous.

British Latin American @ 09/21/2010 at 10:39 am

@Mikerbiker: Oh, shut up! What does closet look like anyway? You must be closet. How can Kate have a mid-life crisis when she is 34, not 54? Kate is a great actress with more greatness in her future.

Anyway, I do have to say that Louis has such clear, pretty eyes, just like Kate.

THis guy is really gorgeous. Hope he treats her well…

@Mikerbiker: totally agree. she had a luke warm career before sam. he made her oscar worthy. now she’s prescribing to the hollywood diet of lipo, mild facial surgery and dropping your husband for a younger man.

They look happy and he is sooooo Hot

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All