Julia Roberts Suits Up For 'Eat Pray Love'

Julia Roberts Suits Up For 'Eat Pray Love'

Julia Roberts is white hot in a Stella McCartney suit at the UK premiere of her latest movie, Eat, Pray, Love, at the Empire Leicester Square on Wednesday (September 22) in London, England.

The 41-year-old actress, who was seen mingling with director (and Glee creator) Ryan Murphy, accessorized with SJ Phillips Vintage jewelry (earrings and bracelet), Fauberge diamond bracelet, and Lanvin shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Julia Roberts suited up in white…

julia roberts suit stella mccartney 01
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 02
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 03
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 04
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 05
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 06
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 07
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 08
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 09
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 10
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 11
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 12
julia roberts suit stella mccartney 13

I wish that Julia Roberts would do more movies. I’ve always wanted to see Julia Roberts do a movie with Tom Cruise. They are both incredible actors and it would be amazing to see them bounce off each other in a film.

I love her and I like the suit! My friend met her in Spain and said she was the nicest sweetest person. Said she was taking pictures with fans and kissed my friend on the cheek.

Here is video of her kissing my friend’s friend. Such a sweetheart to her fans

pretty woman, she’s NOT

Who cares about this *****??

this movie SUCKS!

The movie was too damn long, and Julia need to hire a/fire her stylist.

Cristobal @ 09/22/2010 at 5:29 pm

I love her.

MelissaMunes @ 09/22/2010 at 5:42 pm

I really love her now and I didn’t before.

I was very indifferent to her and felt she was overrated but last year my friend wanted to go to the Duplicity premiere in New York so we went and had the best time! Julia came out and stayed with the fans for like half an hour – shaking everyone’s hand, touching people’s faces, signing autographs. My friend asked her to sign a Mystic Pizza picture and Julia looked at it and said “Oh Mystic Pizza! Honey, you took it back” and she started laughing that genuine laugh and everyone around us started cracking up. She was great and really personable. There were these guys who kept yelling “I LOVE YOU” and she jokingly shouted back “HOW MUCH? This much? Or THIS much?” and she made gestures with her arms saying like big or little. All the guys were like “THIS MUCH! HUGE LOVE!” and she goes “I LOVE YOU TOO!” So much fun she was that day! She really made a lot of people’s day by being so friendly and fun.

I do not like this suit too much, it looks big on her, but after that she can wear anything and I will love her. She was great, so much better and nicer than I was expecting. She is quite gorgeous too, I was taken back by just how pretty.

Another winner of an outfit. Where does she and Angelina get these matronly outfits?

Julia is pretty woman! @ 09/22/2010 at 6:35 pm

She seems like she’s very nice in person. I’d fork out $$$ for her movies anyday. You want to see her acting..she’s increidable and beautiful (oh the haters on here think everyones ugly except AJ!). And she’s a “Star”..you don’t see her often unless she’s promoting her movie, as it should be. You don’t see her business all over the place or her face and family in every mag.. As it should be. Leave something for people to wonder about, those are real stars in my book. She separates her star life from family, beautifully too.

She's a sweetie! @ 09/22/2010 at 6:36 pm

@MelissaMunes:

what a sweet story, that sounds like Julia. Every star should learn from her , can’t stand the ones with their noses up in the damn air. Where would they be without fans? Exactly.

I am sick of this eat… pray…. f***ing bull$hit. Who cares about a self indulgent bit$ch

not really diggin the outfit, but nonetheless i have loved Julia for 20 yrs since ‘pretty woman’!

LORD, MAKE THIS UGLY TOOTHY WOMAN GO AWAY. HER MOVIE IS A TOTAL BORE. DENDE AS MOLASSES. —– HOW COME SHE NEVER TAKES HER UGLY CHEATING CAMERA MAN OF A HUSBAND TO THE PREMIERS WITH HER. THE MONEY HUNGRY HUSBAND THAT LEFT HIS BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT WIFE FOR THIS HORES-FACE LOOKING CREATURE.=== WITH MONEY COMING OUT OF HER EARS.. VERY CONVENIENT HUSBAND.——I HOPE THAT HE IS GIVING HIS X-WIFE A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY, UNDER THE RADIAR.

Riddle Me This @ 09/22/2010 at 7:54 pm

This is a good look for her.

@GRACE:

Get a life.

ditto @GRACE…get a life and maybe u won’t be such a bitter fugly hag!!!

andamentothat @ 09/22/2010 at 11:04 pm

The suit is so big on her or did she lose a lot of weight between fittings and premiere?

Everything I have ever scene from the “self dade” Stella has looked like a*s. Julia looks like Colonel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken in the ill fitting white suit.

Quite boring look