Rihanna Sings Christmas Song -- Preview Now!

Rihanna Sings Christmas Song -- Preview Now!

Rihanna will be singing “A Child Is Born” on the upcoming Christmas compilation CD, NOW Christmas Vol. 4.

Talk about infusing island flavor to a Christmas song!

Other tracks on the album include Lady Gaga‘s “Christmas Tree”, Britney Spears‘ “My Only Wish (This Year)”, and Mariah Carey‘s “All I Want For Christmas Is You”.

Listen to the snippet of Rihanna singing “A Child is Born” below. Pre-order your copy or listen to more snippets at Amazon.com!

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

lady gaga a xmas song? WEIRD

Absolutely love this. Will purchase for this song alone. I love this chick.

Ok, I LOVE Rihanna. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world and has a perfect body. I would love to be her for a day. HOWEVER she should leave Christmas jingles to people with better vocal range. Seriously. Stop Riri. Stop.

Dubya Bush @ 09/22/2010 at 7:34 pm

Wow, thanks Rihanna. Never thought I’d be able to roll a blunt to Xmas music B4.

..aww,sounds lovely!!

awful !!!! I still wonder how this chick could be a singer !
It’a lame and pathetic !

Music2daSoul @ 09/22/2010 at 7:51 pm

yall give this young lady too much hype over garbage.

I feel so sry for the real talented artist that work so hard to get notice but cant because of untalented super models like rihanna

smh

This ho cannot sing.

what the fudge is this? seriously. b%%tch you can’t sing. Shut up and look pretty.

i heart that @ 09/22/2010 at 8:00 pm

Are the proceeds going to charity? Rihanna doesn’t sound too good but the other songs may be ok.

Riddle Me This @ 09/22/2010 at 8:00 pm

POINTY shoulder pads!

Dionne Warwick in a Santa hat.

Lindsay's Tatas @ 09/22/2010 at 8:12 pm

Will there be a music video where she parades around half naked showing her tatas?

Looks cute without the red wig!

The above post was sponsored by Def Jam Records.

DefJam is starting their holiday promotions early.

I saw a pic of her in a wig on the Battleship set.
She looked like a drowned rat. lol

Is that the finished song?

@KellStar: Why does she make herself up like a clown?

way too easy @ 09/22/2010 at 8:35 pm

@i heart that: I’ll buy it for charity. Rihanna better learn how to sing for next year!

GR.OS.S…

TRANNY…SANTA.

no on rihanna’s song. i like some of her stuff but not this song.
i’d like to hear gaga’s song.

franknbeans @ 09/22/2010 at 8:55 pm

Just about every song Rihanna sings sounds the same. She has little to no vocal range.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All