Christina Aguilera: Support World Hunger Relief!

Christina Aguilera: Support World Hunger Relief!

Christina Aguilera lends her powerful voice to Yum! Brands World Hunger Relief efforts in these new clips.

“I saw the faces of hungry children in Haiti and in Guatemala on relief trips with the World Food Programme and it was heartbreaking,” Christina said.

“As a mother, I know how critical the right foods at the right time are for kids and that’s why I’m so passionate about fighting hunger and lending my voice to the world of hunger relief effort.”

Christina, a United Nations World Food Programme Ambassador, is spreading the word about awareness and volunteerism to combat this global issue.

To learn about how you can make a difference, visit FromHungerToHope.com.

Christina Aguilera – World Hunger Relief
christina aguilera new world hunger relief 01
christina aguilera new world hunger relief 02

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
heyallupeople @ 09/23/2010 at 8:26 pm

I am not knocking Christina, but it’s strange how she almost resembles Cher in that picture…

Guys, Xtina looks sooo hot in that vid!

notrightstuff @ 09/23/2010 at 8:36 pm

Is it appropriate for her to wear a very low cut dress showng cleavage while addressing the world hunger issue? Is this to get attention for her no matter what the subject is ?

SHE LOOKS GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP

It’s sweet that she’s doing this. We all need to help and contribute.

what does she know…. about hunger????????????

Blackpervy @ 09/23/2010 at 9:04 pm

Absolutly gorgeous!

Xtina looks good, fatter than usual though….
I love when she is without those pounds of makeup, naturally beautiful
can’t to see Burlesque
I hope she doesn’t let me down

What does it matter if she knows about hunger or not! shes contributing to a good cause! not only is she beautiful talented and a LEGEND! also helped many people and helped raise a record breaking $22.5 million for the WFP

she is so ridiculous pretty with absolutely no makeup on!

shes’s amazing!!!

That’s so great of her! This is what the media should focus on, the positive not the negative!

@heyallupeople: omg i thought the same thing and omg I LOVE ME SOME XTINA but whats wrong with her face? all u see move is her lips and of course wanna say before i end this LOVE HOW SHE HELPS WORLD HUNGER @mailey: i know right she should go for that look she does look cute

Burlesquee @ 09/23/2010 at 11:01 pm

I love that she is so focused on this issue, I will support as well. Go Christina you work hard on everything, Can’t wait to see Burlesque………………………………………………………………………………………….

laverdadduele @ 09/24/2010 at 12:02 am

Once a s.l.u.t. always a s.l.u.t

ISAAC DANIEL SHOFF @ 09/24/2010 at 12:52 am

CRISTINA, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT THING. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS PURCHASE WHAT YOU CAN IN PRODUCT TO DONATE AND DON’T SEND MONEY! IT IS A HUGE ISSUE.

She looks so beautiful in this video.
I’m so glad that she’s focusing things like this.

Hello_Stranger @ 09/24/2010 at 6:01 am

BYEonic

@notrightstuff: oh, i didn’t even notice while watching the video. maybe it’s you who have your attention at the wrong place.

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/24/2010 at 7:27 am

I like her hair like this. She looks gorgeous. I actually love many songs off Bionic, she and her management just didn’t choose the right song. “Not myself tonight” is probably the worst song off the album for me. Making it the first single was a big mistake. However, there are other amazing songs on the album such as I am or All I need. I guess people were so grossed out by NMT that they ddn’t even give the whole album a chance and didn’t listen to other songs. Ugh. I can’t understand why some people hate her so much. She’s very beautiful and most importantly she’s GIFTED. Her voice is out of this world, yet she has so many haters, wtf. Anyway, I’m glad she’s participating in a good cause. Even though it’s for attention (like Angelina), they’re still helping. I’m looking forward to Burlesque. Now, THAT’s an artist. Unlike most new BS invading the business nowadays…. :/

Is necessary to be a mother to understand that hunger exists in ther world??? Really? The tons of make-up that she’s wearing in this video could pay a lot of food to send to Guatemala and Haiti!!!

Hypocrite

she looks like heidy montag.

Love her!

And she’s looking amazing!

Proud of everything she does!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All