Keanu Reeves: I'm Trying To Do 'Bill & Ted 3'

Keanu Reeves: I'm Trying To Do 'Bill & Ted 3'

Keanu Reeves is busy on the set of his new film Generation Um on Wednesday (September 22) in New York City.

The 46-year-old actor says that he’d love to reprise the role of Ted that he played in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey, MTV reports.

Keanu added that the movies’ original screenwriters, Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon, were interested in giving another script a go. “We’ll see what they do. If it’s a film that can stand up on its own … and I’m meeting people now, they’ve shown the film to their kids,” he said. “We just seek to entertain, and if that could be something that could be worthwhile, on its own …”

10+ pictures inside of Keanu Reeves on the set of Generation Um

keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 01
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 02
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 03
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 04
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 05
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 06
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 07
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 08
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 09
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 10
keanu reeves im trying to do bill ted 3 11

Getty

Carla Börjesson @ 09/23/2010 at 3:26 pm

Wohooo!! EXCELLENT! Party on, dudes! Exciting times!! :)

How can he be 46???? He looks so young!!!

Madam Gaga @ 09/23/2010 at 3:51 pm

I hope that they do a reboot with a hip, young, all-star cast including two of the below names as the new Bill and Ted:
Penn Badgley, Adam Brody, Chace Crawford, Thomas Dekker, Zac Efron, Emile Hirsch, Shia LaBeouf, James Lafferty, Chad Michael Murray, Ed Westwick, Anton Yelchin.

In my opinion, one of the following recognisable actors with comedic experience will probably star as Rufus to support the young leads:
Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Ricky Gervais, Simon Pegg, Eddie Izzard, Rowan Atkinson, Owen Wilson, Jack Black, Rob Schneider, Chris Rock, Jeremy Piven, Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy, William Shatner, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, Tim Allen, Chevy Chase, John Goodman, Billy Connolly, Danny DeVito, Robin Williams, George Lopez, John Cleese, Steve Coogan.

Butter_Fly @ 09/23/2010 at 4:02 pm

Haha! It would be funny to see Bill and Ted going through midlife crisis.

The sweetest and interesting man!

I love him! The cutest, sweetest and nicest man ever!

Glad he is is filming on set, that explains the bad hair. Keanu is hotness though

I love him, he’s so humble and kind. He reminds me of Johnny Depp and Joaquin phoenix, they’re also very nice and humble and it’s not forced, it’s genuin, and i love it! lol i’m a sucker for genuin nice guys.

Love this man, would totally see another Bill and Ted’s!

He seems like a very down to earth guy. I’m looking forward to Henry’s Crime, his latest. He gets a lot of grief from people about his acting, but I think he does just fine for the roles he chooses. I like that he goes back and forth between money-making blockbusters to little indies that don’t have a huge audience but are interesting – like Thumbsucker.

Keanu is the best!

Dreamy looking Keanu as usual. Love his sexy hair and stubble. Love his movies, so entertaining for years now. Neo is looking HOT! Would love to see him in a comedy if he remakes Bill and Ted. His new movie Henry’s Crime is a comedy too, I read. His hotness can do it all.

He looks so sad whenever I see a pic of him. It’s a shame, because I heard it too, that he’s one of the nicest guy in Hollywood.

I’ have such a crush on him!!!!!

Why does he always look unwashed now?

I love him so much!!. All his movies are excellent. Keanu is a great guy and a big star. He is modest and without extravagances.

i heart keanu.

Still HOT….

hansom man!!!!

Still got it @ 09/24/2010 at 8:01 am

Keanu may not be the best actor in Hollywood, but he sure is one of the nicest – and best-looking! I agree, he has that perennial youthfulness about him similar to what Johnny Depp had going for him until very recently IMO. Unlike Johnny (who’s started to sport some ‘middle-age paunch’), Keanu still looks lean and fit. “Scruffiness’ notwithstanding, he looks like he’s in his late 20′s-early 30′s — and he’s definitely still HOT!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Excellent! Wild Stallions rule ImI

justsaying @ 09/24/2010 at 11:12 am

The man is adorable!

He’s still hot! he’s so simply, intelligent, a good actor too, Ive seen all his movies and he’s a excellent actor (see Hardball for exemple). as well as beautiful and fascinating!
He’s 46 years old and he looks so young!

Jokergurl @ 09/29/2010 at 1:43 am

Cool! ” Strange things are a foot at the circle K! ” Again. I love Bill and Ted, Reeves really has not aged that much, he’s very cool, well his name literally means “cool breeze over the mountains” I wonder if the boys are still in San Dimas?