Lindsay Lohan - Mug Shot Revealed

Lindsay Lohan - Mug Shot Revealed

Lindsay Lohan‘s latest mug shot has been released.

The 24-year-old actress was taken into custody today after Judge Elden Fox denied bail and ordered that she stay in jail until her next hearing on October 22.

Lindsay‘s father, Michael Lohan, spoke out about her sentencing outside the Beverly Hills Courthouse today.

“I’d rather be in jail than my daughter today,” he said (via Us Weekly). “Jail is not good for anybody.”

Bigger mug shot inside…

lindsay lohan mug shot september 2010 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Michael Lohan @ 09/24/2010 at 3:03 pm

Good Lindsay!! She’s now facing her real problems

She’s the new Robert Downey Jr. She won’t get clean for a while.

She looks pretty!

It is funny how many people hate each other in States. Why would you want her in jail? I want her in rehab if drugs are her problem. What is next, sending serial killers to rehab?

Wow, this family. And @Ladyb: hell no, Robert has talent.

@SerCan: This isn’t the land of puppies and dreams, we have laws. If you break them you will and should be punished accordingly. Besides Lindsay has been to rehab many times, and she is still a fu*k-up

She’s exactly where she should be.
@SerCan: If you or I had pulled all that she has, that’s where we would be. She did something illegal – jail first, then rehab.

She’s exactly where she should be.

This is what’s best for her. If only she were able to get a solid support system in her life.

Why bother with this one? When she’s thriving, successfull and leadig a clean life THEN we should pay attention. Not now.

Moses Ashford @ 09/24/2010 at 3:18 pm

I don’t want to hear about her in the news anymore. I wish that she had just done more mainstream movies over the last five years but she has overexposed herself beyond belief for his personal life. I’m sorry but I’ve had enough of her.

Heads/Tails @ 09/24/2010 at 3:23 pm

Good—finally she’ll be in the slammer for about a month. What hubris she had after she got out. The flashy Maserati and clearly getting collagen in her lips–all flash and no class. She seemed “very humbled” from her experience, right? So humbled, she partied to her “success” at rehab. I bet you all that the orange jumpsuit is making her think about is “at least I’ll be out in time to plan my Halloween outfit”—and since Lohan has become such a farce, she can come dressed as herself—she’s created her own monster with her frightening persona.

No offence, but I think you have many thing there but not law. There is no general law, but there are laws for different people, example: it is not the same law for rich and poor. Look at Paris Hilton!

What a psychopath. I want her in jail… now

I love her!!!

No, I am pretty sure it’s a law that drugs are illegal. The severity of punishment is another story.

Keep her in jail this time! No early release or privileges!

Being an actress, much to dream and have the reputation of lindsay helps, so why waste time in prison?

Now, we don’t know the real problems of lindsay but it’s tragic

I hope she gets stabbed to death by an inmate so she can go away and we can stop hearing about her all the effing time!!

I’m her fan so I like her a lot… but this is where she should be and not out in Hollywood… she needs time to think and find out how to live once again a normal life.

Connie in Des Moines @ 09/24/2010 at 3:51 pm

I wonder what her Lips will looks like when she’s at her next Court Date?LOL!!!!!!!!

c o k e h e a d . . .

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 09/24/2010 at 3:51 pm

…fcuking priceless. swollen uneven lips and all. ahahahahahahahaha

lady.egxoxo @ 09/24/2010 at 3:52 pm

somebody give her a job! so she can stop getting arrested.

She takes a good photo.