Zachary Quinto: First 'Angels in America' Production Shots!

Zachary Quinto: First 'Angels in America' Production Shots!

Zachary Quinto is held close by his co-star Christian Borle in the first production shots released from their off-Broadway production of Angels in America.

NBC has decided that it will not move forward with a movie to wrap-up Heroes and bring some closure to the series, according to EW.

The 33-year-old actor, who played Gabriel Gray on the show, expressed his upset at the decision, saying “it’s disappointing that there was such a lack of resolution, but unfortunately that’s just the nature of network television.”

zachary quinto angels in america production shots 01
zachary quinto angels in america production shots 02
zachary quinto angels in america production shots 03
zachary quinto angels in america production shots 04
zachary quinto angels in america production shots 05
zachary quinto angels in america production shots 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

nice!!!!!!!!!!! >c <

Whatever... @ 09/25/2010 at 9:38 pm

Zach is right where you’d expect him – on the RECEIVING END of another man’s affection. Come out already closet boy, EVERYONE knows!!!

He seems a little full of himself… like he takes his career too seriously. Not from this quote necessarily, just from the way he presents himself in interviews and whatnot. Anyone else get that vibe?

I would also like to see an end to Heroes, it’s a pity not happen!
ZQuinto is a great actor will have great opportunities ahead!
I wish the best for him!!!

@sanoga: No, he’s just an intelligent man. Maybe that’s why you see him as full of himself. Not used to it.

Whatever! “The prejudice and rudeness is so ugly and so out of fashion”!!!

Amazing Play @ 09/25/2010 at 10:43 pm

I would LOVE to see an Angels in America production. I studied the play in University and it was tremendously powerful.

can't wait @ 09/25/2010 at 11:19 pm

This is gonna be a good production.

Iffy Miffy @ 09/26/2010 at 6:16 am

@Whatever…: So what if he were gay? Why does he have to tell YOU that? I am sick of these comments. A person’s sexual orientation is a private matter and there is no obligation for him, or anyone, to blurt it out to the world.
~
On top of that, what does it matter?! Is he a better actor or a worse one, if he happened to be gay?! The answer is – neither! You are just curious about things that don’t concern you.

Come out of the closet, its best for u!

bisexualgal @ 09/26/2010 at 8:43 am

You people are dumb. Zac’s fans KNOW he is gay, he doesn’t need to stand on a box and shout it to the world. He’s certainly not closeted like Mathew Morrison and co.

What’s important??…….Whatever……ZQ is AWESOME!…..Can’t wait for to see Spock again!!!

I couldn’t agree more, he’s an awesome actor and I bet an awesome son,brother, friend…human being as well!! I’m anxiously waiting to see him as Spock again…

SteveDenver @ 09/26/2010 at 12:24 pm

I’d like to see this production of AIA, I like Quinto’s acting. Whether or not he’s gay, I probably won’t get a piece, so I’ll stick with what’s available.

As for Heroes: that should have ended long ago. It lost its way and I lost track of the show. Not bringing closure to the story discourages network TV fans from following these shows as much as dragging them out.

@bisexualgal: Look I’m a big ZQ’s fan and he didn’t tell me anything about his sexual orientation …..so I KNOW NOTHING and don’t care anything about it…..LOL……ONLY would be disappointed to discover that he’s a “bad guy”….. so I respect and like him as the artist he is…..is it!!!!!

I’m glad Heroes got canned. It had a stellar first season, then quickly became mediocre. At least it freed Zach up for Angels in America.

the guy who plays his lover is straight in real life and he plays gay very convincingly!! No one knows what zq prefers until he says it…so really these arguments are asinine

I dont know what happened to Heroes. I used to watch that show. I used to love it. It was so good then…… blah! They shouldnt have killed off ZQs girlfriend played by kristen bell. That was a great stroryline!

Zach is amazing actor, I think he he looks fabulous he´s so gorgeous . that´s quite something, isn´t it? As for he´s gay or not ,I have one question: what if he isn´t gay? leave zach alone.

@DEE: I´m anxious to see spock again too.

Looking forward to next Star Trek. I’m OK that there’s no more Heroes. It was great first year, not too bad parts of 2nd and third but ended on a low note. Not worth revisiting.

I’d like to see ZQ in more movies.

I can’t wait to see him again as Spock – with Uhura! They were smoking hot in Star Trek. One of the best parts of the movie.

gurlsarentlikeus @ 09/28/2010 at 9:37 pm

@Megan:

Really?? Did she stay for the rest of the show, beyond the bj?

The census is that he’s bi, but regardless he’s still an amazing actor.

gurlsarentlikeus @ 09/28/2010 at 10:41 pm

@Megan:

That’s a shame, I would have slept with him myself :)

@Megan

How do you know that Z picks up women constantly? I would have thought it would have been the men instead of the women to be honest seeing as most seem to think he’s into men. Have to wonder, is he a closeted Heterosexual? :)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All