Darren Criss: GLEE's Newest Star!

Darren Criss: GLEE's Newest Star!

Darren Criss has been cast in Glee!

The actor-singer-songwriter, who played Matt Dallas’ bro on Eastwick, will play the character of Blaine — a cute and charismatic gay student from a rival glee club named the Dalton Academy Warblers.

Blaine will probably play a love interest/boyfriend for Kurt (Chris Colfer). Interesting casting!

DO YOU THINK Chris Colfer and Darren Criss would make a cute couple?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

OMG ! Gay Darren on glee ?! I don’t know if they would make a cute couple but I sure know that Darren’s awesome !! Go Darren !

no I want 2 see chord overstreet

I don’t so much love the idea of him and Chris Colfer, but I’m thrilled that he’s going to be on Glee!

Anything with Darren Criss is just…. TOO AMAZING <3 And actually, yeah. I think they’d make a very cute couple!

You just made me the happiest girl on earth with this news. He’s super talented. Now I’m so excited, I can’t sleep.

A very potter musical/sequel’s harry freakin potter. YESSSSSS!!!!

I thought his name would be blair….

Elizabeth @ 09/26/2010 at 8:13 pm

Okay, they seriously need to get married in real life…so Chris Colfer could change his name to Chris Chriss.

starkidftw @ 09/26/2010 at 8:24 pm

yes! fangirl prayers have been answered! congrats darren! this is so awesome.

Lisa Ramero @ 09/26/2010 at 8:29 pm

It’s harry freaking potter for A Very Potter Musical! SO excited!

Darren is amazing, he is a super nice guy and an azming actor/ singer/ songwriter! he is Perfect for glee! I LOVE YOU DARREN!

I AM SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! This is the best decision ever!!!!!! DARREN FREAKING CRISS IS GOING TO BE ON GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!

great!! its gonna be amazing see him in glee!!

woot! That is great news. Darren totally deserves it! Represent the gays!

What a beautiful eyes!!…he is cute but I don’t like the hair too much

Yes! Super happy. Not a big Glee fan, but this’ll put Darren on the map WAY more than Eastwick could have.

YESSSS! DARREN CRISS IS SO TALENTED HE DESERVES THIS!

YES!!! Darren so deserves this! It’ll be interesting to see him with Chris Colfer, can’t wait to see this!

Katherine @ 09/26/2010 at 9:09 pm

@Tierney: tierney you are everywhere hahaha!!

nope, they dont make a cute couple cause he´s MINE!!!
hahaha
I love him and Im so happy for him!

Charlotte @ 09/26/2010 at 9:21 pm

DARREN!!!!!!! YAY!! he so deserves this, he is so talented.

Noel Potter @ 09/26/2010 at 9:30 pm

You cannot imagine the prolonged intensity of the happy dance I just performed.
Can I just say OH my FREAKING wizard GOD, what a BOSS win?!?!
This is fantastic! And goes to show how much consideration Ryan Murphy and the producers put into the fans’ opinion. It’s fantastic! :D

Now that I think about it, Darren and Chris would actually look pretty cute together. I personally think this will work out VERY well.

Now to go tell everyone I know…

hogwarts13 @ 09/26/2010 at 9:48 pm

It’s Harry Frickin’ Potter!!!!

is it just me, or do these cast members look nothing like teenagers? “Glee’ isn’t guilty alone – Vampire Diaries, 90210, etc.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All