Lindsay Lohan: Homeless Shelter Visit in L.A.

Lindsay Lohan: Homeless Shelter Visit in L.A.

Lindsay Lohan gets in a little bonding time with a few homeless teenagers at the Dream Center on Sunday (September 26) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress, who was just released from jail on bail earlier this weekend, visited the shelter with her mom Dina, sister Ali, and business manager Lou Taylor.

Lindsay gave autographs and took pictures with the children and families. She even gave out some purses to the girls, according to E!

She later tweeted, “What a great place The Dream Center is here in LA… had a nice time there today, it’s so important to give back. I feel blessed.”

It’s expected that Lindsay will be heading back to a rehab as early as Monday morning (September 27).

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
averyl Minori @ 09/27/2010 at 1:35 am

What a fraud. Try doing good all the time-not just when you are trying to look good for the judge! I wish she would just go away. Really!

averyl Minori @ 09/27/2010 at 1:35 am

This really leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Why can’t she lay low for a change. Great, so she took pictures and shook hands. Why doesn’t she just donate some money and leave those poor people alone. If she can dish out 300.000 $ to avoid jail again. There should be some money left for that. But what am I thinking, she could buy alc, drugs and clothes with that money for HERSELF so donating will never happen.

Give back my ass!

yeeeah cause she’s the hope and help those families need. What a joke!!

Cristobal @ 09/27/2010 at 1:55 am

This girl is making our justice system look like crap, literally.

Everything_bUtt_The_Girl @ 09/27/2010 at 1:56 am

Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News Photography.. goes too…

Nice try Lindsay but you’re not fooling anybody….you’re not that good an actress to be honest. She doesn’t care and isn’t doing it for the right reasons….this is ultimately her being selfish by trying to better her image and use it as a photo op

Very Good Lindsay!!!!

MissAnthropica @ 09/27/2010 at 1:59 am

I think this charity work….. if you want to call it that I wouldnt I would call it trying to kiss the judges and publics a$$e$ but I think this will make people LOATHE her even more not LIKE her lol
LILO”S PR PEOPLE WRONG MOVE!!!!!!
Lindsay is so staged so fake and most importantly so OVER!!!!!!!!!
I feel sorry for the poor people she inflicted herself upon that wont wash off soon for them I imagine.

Perfect role model for those children.
Well, she tried, I understand she desperately need to divert audience attention from her addiction(s), but what about those who organized this crap and brought her there? It’s really insane.

Does she have to be so obvious? It won’t be a surprise when she’s on clebrity rehab or headlining her own VH1 reality show. Maybe she can join Jesey shore season 4 but she’s not as famous as situation, snooki or jwoww so she might get less $ than the rest of the cast

Looks like someone is trying to redeem herself. What did she actually do besides show up and smile for photogs? Did she do anything good for these people? You don’t need media attention to do a good deed, nor do you need to announce it.

I actually don’t think she’s trying to pull a stunt or anything, considering she did that documentary in India about sex-trafficking, it’s not at all a stretch for her to be doing something like this out of the goodness of her own heart, and besides it’s not like she’s hurting anybody by doing this, and even if it was a stunt, at least she made some people happy by doing it, so I don’t really see what the big deal is.

Role Model

Yeah Lindsay, it’s important to give back if you have something to offer. Snorting coke and downing alcohol like its water are not things things that scream “role model” to me. If anything those kids should be kicking her ass for being an ungrateful ***** who is throwing her life/money away at such a young age.

laverdadduele @ 09/27/2010 at 3:54 am

Who the hell left this POS hang around little kids?

Ron Austin @ 09/27/2010 at 3:58 am

“It’s so important to give back.” – Lindsay

What did Lindsay give back in this case? What did she take from the homeless people in the first place? I think the major news outlets really need to get to the bottom of this important matter.

Namaste,

Good for those kids. She will get it back in a good way. But it won’t save her. it is getting nowhere with this girl. Acting like a rolemodel is bullcrap. She will get all her reckless behaviour back on her. I hardly doubt she understands it all and won’t realize how she is causin her own downfall. Time will tell.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Namaste.

What a joke! Using those poor people as pawns in her stupid, insane game!! And she gave out purses??WTF? Yep, thats what homeless people need, a new purse. She is nothing but a disgusting piece of sh t.

cherrie nessa 4 ever @ 09/27/2010 at 6:16 am

oh she just helping them bec. she don’t want to go on jail
she acting that shes good now

hhhmmm linday, what happened to the sweet girl we all love in parent trapped ???

It makes me sick how she’s doing this only because her business manager has told her to so that she’d look better in the public eye.

She makes me ill. Excuse me, the WHOLE FAMILY makes me ill. What a bunch of attention whores. It’s a shame she and her sister are only a means to an end for their Mom. She’s got to already be thinking, “if something happens to Lindsay, I still have Ali to pimp out”.
I hope Lindsay gets her crap together, I do. But when you have your Mom, and that UCLA rehab facility telling you you really don’t have an issue, it’s got to be confusing.
She should tell Mommy Dearest to back off, get some non-leech friends, LAY THE F*** LOW, and give us all a break from pretending we give a crap.

Iffy Miffy @ 09/27/2010 at 8:10 am

Disgusting! She is using these people, people who are already in great need yet she has no compunction in using them for her own PR because she is a hard core drug addict trying to find a way out to shoot up some more! Disgusting!

You have got to be kidding me, how high is she?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All