Tom Hardy Helps The Homeless

Tom Hardy Helps The Homeless

Tom Hardy gives cash to a man in need while out in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on Thursday (September 23).

The 33-year-old Inception actor is in town to shoot This Means War opposite Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine.

Last week, Tom and his fiancee, Charlotte Riley, were spotted out together grabbing lunch with a friend.

10+ pictures inside of Tom Hardy giving back to a man in need…

tom hardy homeless man vancouver 01

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Not only is he hot but he is kind too. He is so damn sexy.

Aubrey Titmuss @ 09/27/2010 at 5:35 pm

I hope Tom Hardy does more Hollywood mainstream movies and joins the Hollywood A-list . I remember first being introduced to him in Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) but the world took no notice of him until the last couple of years. We will have to wait until October 2011 when they finally release Warrior which he co-stars with the incredibly gorgeous Jennifer Morrison (who was also in a Star Trek movie), Hollywood legend Nick Nolte and famous wrestler Kurt Angle.

Madam Gaga @ 09/27/2010 at 5:36 pm

Random Star Trek connection – Chris Pine (James Kirk) and Tom Hardy (Shinzon) together on screen. I hope other Star Trek actors appear in This Means War as well. I wasn’t interested in this until they announced that it would be these two in the film and now I am really looking forward to it. I hope it is a huge critical and commercial success.

he… is…. so gorgeous..
i lust for him like no other
LOLOLLLLOL

Thats great that he did that because Vancouver has a very high rate of homeless individuals. Good guy!

@Aubrey Titmuss:
jennifer morrison is gorgeous but her character in HOUSE was annoying.. and out of the original actors in house’s 3 seasons, she was the worst actor

hello, gorgeous!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/27/2010 at 5:58 pm

Oh my darling <3 I’m so in lust, I mean, in love with this yummy dude. He has the most beautiful puffy lips I have ever seen on a guy. He’s insanely sexy, it’s not even funny. *moan*

Ok !
But I want to see Chris Pine!!!

callmewhatever @ 09/27/2010 at 6:18 pm

WOW HE’S GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too gorgeous, im scared of guys that hot cause they get away with EVERYTHING!

Well…then they finally started shooting TMW since Reese is also in Vancouver…..and JJ I also WANT to SEE CHRIS PINE ….as we can’t rely on ANNOYING LANEY……. that hateful…..who doesn’t like CP’s lips…..LOL……does anyone believe that???…..it’s impossible!!!!

Tom Hardy is beautiful and very kind.

i didn’t really like him in the virgin queen (that was the first role i’d seen him in, on history channel), but he was great in bronson. so glad he’s playing mad max.

Enough Already @ 09/27/2010 at 8:24 pm

These same group of posters keep coming on this site when there is something about Hardy. You all are over doing it with the he’s so GORGEOUS/BEAUTIFUL phrases. Is this his PR camp at work trying to smooth over his sexual escapades with men?

Enough Already @ 09/27/2010 at 8:29 pm

Helping this one guy out with a handout, looks to be staged for good PR is all. Look at how Tom is looking into the camera.

longchamp @ 09/27/2010 at 9:01 pm

he’s officially gotten me over my daniel craig obsession…. yum. bugs me a bit he might’ve played to the camera being all charitable, but whatever. he’s insane hot.

CanadaGirl @ 09/27/2010 at 9:41 pm

He’s a cutie, but I agree that Tom’s getting a lot of admiration from the gays. Oh well. First the gays then the girls – isn’t that how PR works?
Good for him for having a career boost. Wouldn’t we all like that? Can’t blame a guy for enjoying his success. Inception has earned worldwide: $773,453,292, and the DVD hasn’t hit the shelves yet. X-mas is going to be huge for this film!

How does this look staged by PR, #16? Just looks to me like he helped out a guy and then saw there was some a-hole there with a camera when he turned to walk away.

He was good in Inception but he was absolutely hilarious as Handsome Bob messing with Gerry Butler’s character in RockNRolla.

THIS MAN IS A HOTTIE!!!!!

OMG! I’ve seen the pics of Chris Pine on the set of TMW, he’s GORGEOUS!
The photos are on Lainey’s blog that doesn’t like Chris Pine!hahahah!

I bet my money on Chris, Lainey!!!!HAH!

@Enough Already: LOL! Are you for real ?? The fact that he is/was/may be Bisexual is a HUGE turn on for most of his fans! HUGE part of his appeal, are you unaware of how big the Fanfiction fandom is? LOL. Wish more guys were like him.

I want to make love to him analy! Tom that is, not the bum!

kuriouskitty @ 09/28/2010 at 2:28 pm

very handsome. i like how manly he looks. havent seen his acting yet. hopefully not just another pretty face

MCHOTTIE, MCFITTIE, MCYUMMY!!! :D

He’s a way better actor than Channing Tatum who, despite his wooden acting and mumbling lines continues to get role after role.This is unfathomable to me.

@Enough Already:

Yes they are somehow very loosely attached to his PR group, but seemingly obsessed with him. There are only ten or so of them he isn’t well known enough for that.

Yes, they are overdoing it. They are on other message boards saying he is the greatest actor of his generation when he has pretty much had supporting roles.

Unless you all over doing the beautiful comments are men, he doesn’t like you back.

Also give me a break about how he is such a great guy giving probably a dollar to a homeless guy. Most people have done that, he probably new there was a camera on him, and if so he is the opposite of a great guy.

Maybe he was buying drugs?

@Enough Already:

since he was in a biopic playing a real life homeless person, i doubt it.

He really is the most beautiful man and he is great in interviews. Love him! I don’t think he was playing up to the cameras with this though, I mean if he had just walked on by there would have been articles about how he doesn’t care about the homeless etc, so either way he can’t win, I’m sure he was just being sweet. He seems pretty intelligent and doesn’t come across as the attention seeking type at all. Ohhh and this guy can seriously act, one of the most talented actors I have seen in a VERY long time, just check him out in Bronson….incredible! :) ***

SyriaGabriella @ 02/02/2011 at 4:49 am

@callmewhatever: lol ikr Just imagine him talking to you in that voice…

He is so good in WARRIOR. I can’t wait to see more of his movies. Very talented actor.