Josh Holloway: Mission Impossible's New Recruit!

Josh Holloway: Mission Impossible's New Recruit!

Lost star Josh Holloway will play a member of Tom Cruise‘s secret agent task force in the much-anticipated Mission: Impossible 4, according to THR.

The Brad Bird-directed pic also stars newcomers Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton and Vladimir Mashkov as well as franchise vets Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg.

Production is expected to kick off this fall in Vancouver, Prague and Dubai.

Excited yet?? We are!!!

Credit: Kiyoshi Ota; Photos: Getty, WENN
Posted to: Jeremy Renner, Josh Holloway, Tom Cruise

Christopher Polk/Getty

oh yeah , first post-Lost job for Halloway :) good casting yet !!!!

Lance Costa @ 09/28/2010 at 4:45 pm

It has been reported that Tom Cruise and Michael Nyqvist have a 5 page fight sequence at the end of the film. I hope that Tom Cruise uses a few KFM (Keysi Fighting Method) moves like he did in M:i:III.

Madam Gaga @ 09/28/2010 at 4:48 pm

It would be good if they include Henry Czerny, Thandie Newton, Anthony Hopkins, John Polson, Michelle Monaghan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Maggie Q and Laurence Fishburne and hopefully conclude the series.
I hope that the main villain’s name will be Vanning which was originally going to be the name of the main villain in M:i:III before they changed it to Owen Davian.
I hope that Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts appear in M:i:IV as I’ve always wanted to see Tom Cruise do a movie with each of them.

the truth @ 09/28/2010 at 4:59 pm

Look like a great cast of stars. Love all are them. Wsh hayden christensen would been a part are this group are guys.But he suppose to be doing the cold.But love all are these guys

lexy hates bilson @ 09/28/2010 at 5:19 pm

Go Josh! That’s great news!!

pr person @ 09/28/2010 at 5:28 pm

LOVE…love…love… Josh Holloway…..but I won’t be seeing this movie because of Crazy… to bad…

CanadaGirl @ 09/28/2010 at 5:43 pm

Wonderful. I miss Lost and Josh’s abs. Perhaps they’ll give us a little peek for old times sake?

Tom Cruise is too old for this movie now.

Plus he is so irritating….can’t watch him in anymore movies.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TOM IS GOING TO BE KILLED OFF? . IS IT GOING TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE, OR AT THE END. RUMOR HAS IT THAT JEREMY RENNER IS GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE FRANCHISE WITHOUT TOM. NOW THAT JOSH HOLLOWAY IS THERE , I AM VERY , VERY GLAD. FOR THE NEXT — MI5. GOOD FOR YOU BRAD BIRD. — SORRY , TOM, BUT THEY WANTED NEW BLOOD, AND ALSO, KNIGHT AND DAY WAS AWFUL. THE RISK FACTOR IS TREMENDOUS. YOUR NOT THE SAME TOM OF 10 YEARS AGO.

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/28/2010 at 5:47 pm

Oh Josh mi amor!!!!!<3

JOSH IS THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN EVER!

@pr person:
What’s wrong with you? We know Tom Cruise as an amazing ACTOR, his personal life is his business and has nothing to do with this. He did not commit a single crime.
Show some respect, he’s one of the best actors of the past three decennia!

@KARLA:
He’s still the sam great actor, why not mind your own business. Every one should do that more often, and stop criticising other peoples lives. I’m not a fan of scientology either (understatement) but as long as he doesn’t hurt anyone, he can do what he wants.
One cannot deny that he’s very skilled as an actor!

Tiny Crazy will LOVE all those men around him! Go get em cowboy!

Oops. I meant cowgirl.

I’m excited now that Josh Holla@me is gonna’ be in it!! Miss Josh in Lost… and I am glad he’s doing a movie!!! A big production one too!

isn’t he very tall? he’ll tower over Cruise and Renner. I guess they’ll use props or digital manipulation.

@Ali:
Josh will dwarf them all, LOL!
Go, Josh!

it look like good film with all those boys

looking for it

Great news. So happy for Josh. He deserves it. Show them who you are!!

Josh is really hot! I am excited to see him in this movie!