Emma Watson: Sophomore Year at Brown University!

Emma Watson: Sophomore Year at Brown University!

Emma Watson heads to the gym for a two-hour workout on the campus of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island on Wednesday (September 22).

WATCH: “Deathly Hallows” Trailer

The 20-year-old Harry Potter star was also seen attended classes and relaxing on the lawn with a few female friends. Looks like Emma‘s had no trouble making pals during her sophomore year of school!

15+ pictures inside of Emma Watson‘s sophomore year at Brown…

emma watson sophomore year brown university 01
emma watson sophomore year brown university 11
emma watson sophomore year brown university 12
emma watson sophomore year brown university 13
emma watson sophomore year brown university 14
emma watson sophomore year brown university 15

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she looks great. very healthy

She’s toned and now she looks like her brother

She looks so cute!! Im loving the pixie cut more and more everytime I see it. She’s so fit. Look at those LEGS! Im so jealous.
But I wish the papparazzi would leave her alone. She’s at school for goodness sake!

she is awesome:D

WOW
how gorgeous she looks *-*
Can’t get enough of you, Emma

God, how is she so gorgeous? she looks so healthy/relaxed and just as a normal girl. Who would think she’s a essential part of one of the greatest movie sagas of all time?

She’s so cute!!

I love her

mjnhbcfzujkm @ 09/29/2010 at 11:38 am

looks like a boy!!!

I really get amused by all these 12 year olds who automatically equate short hair with males. If Im not mistaken, Emma’s brother’s hair is down his shoulders now. Grow up, please. She looks hotter than ever. It just saddens me that the dumb papz are taking pictures of her. She’s just trying to have a normal college experience and they’re trying to muck it up. It seems like this should be illegal. On a lighter note, that guy Emma is talking to is hot.

I must be the only one not really liking her hair ‘that’ short.
Sure short hiar looks good on her but i like it’s to short.

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o l] @ 09/29/2010 at 12:00 pm

…very pretty girl. when i seen her in topshop i wanted to bone crazy.

she looks gorgeous and like a regular college girl! good for her.
i still love her hair like that. it’ll look even more beautiful when it grows out a bit like carey mulligan’s.

going to college, as all kids should. Well done Emma

She is obviously a lesbian.

Jolly Folly @ 09/29/2010 at 12:43 pm

It’s refreshing to see an actress of her stature pursuing an education, living a low key life, not on drugs or drinking, and apparently a down-to-earth, family oriented woman. She has quietly pursued her love of fashion, education and she has intelligently chosen any other pursuits outside the HP series.
Just too bad more actresses don’t take their craft as seriously as she does–preferring instead to get their picture taken.

Nothing Obvious in Emma!!!…..She looks great!

What is obvous in some people?…….prejudice, of course!!!

to boston651 @ 09/29/2010 at 1:21 pm

oh, in the name of God grow up!!! get a clue. emma was tired of her long hair. she had been wanting to cut it off for a long time. however, she couldn’t cut it off because her contract with the Harry Potter franchise restricted from doing so. once filming for Deathly Hallows finished Emma was free to cut her hair.

Like softer style better @ 09/29/2010 at 2:23 pm

I kind of agree about the hair – I think it’s a little too short and severe on her. She has a cute ‘pixie’ face and I could see her with a shorter, more grown-up do than the one she has in ‘Harry Potter.’ But this one is just a bit extreme. I felt the same way about Carey Mulligan — like her much better with a soft, slightly curly style like the one she’s got now.

TO ALL YOU JEALOUS TWITS GET A FLIPPING LIFE, EMMA IS AWESOME.

I reallhy think it’s not right to take pictures of her while she’s in school.

I can see why some people think her hair is too short, but it works on. You can tell that its gotten a bit longer since she cut it about a month or two ago. She has some bangs now so it frames her face nicely.

She’s adorable. The short hair looks really cute on her. I agree that it stinks that some jackhole is taking her pic while she’s at school.

to Like softer style better @ 09/29/2010 at 4:46 pm

you miss the point. it doesn’t matter what you or anyone else thinks. emma wanted her hair cut short; she chose the style. it is what she wanted.

you make me @ 09/29/2010 at 5:38 pm

She’s looking a bit butch. But she’s young and obviously blossoming into a fine young specimen… I’d deposit on her face if I had the chance. What self respecting guy wouldn’t ?

I’m glad she’s actually attending college, unlike a lot of young celebs.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All