LeAnn Rimes: New Album Details!

LeAnn Rimes: New Album Details!

LeAnn Rimes checks her iPhone as she leaves a Pilates workout on Wednesday (September 29) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old singer recently updated fans on her upcoming album, Lady & Gentlemen.

“I’ve been in the studio working on a new bonus track,” LeAnn shared, “and also a brand new version of ‘Blue’!”

“It’s been fifteen years since that song has been released,” LeAnn said, “and for a classics record like Lady & Gentlemen, I thought, that song’s pretty much considered a classic now, why not rerecord it at 28?”

leann rimes turquoise tank top pilates 01
leann rimes turquoise tank top pilates 02
leann rimes turquoise tank top pilates 03
leann rimes turquoise tank top pilates 04
leann rimes turquoise tank top pilates 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Thanks JJ, we’ll continue our discussion of Leann’s non-release of her album here.

Wewe is in homemaking mode now that she has plenty of free time.

Can’t wait to hear the new version of “blue”!

Panama Boy @ 09/29/2010 at 7:02 pm

I checked on the Curb website and found nothing about her album being delayed or even existing for that matter. I know there is a history of fighting between Curb and their signatories but shouldn’t Curb be making announcements concerning her records? Is Curb still her record company?

Who dat sour puss cleaning woman in that top photo?

Twitter Ahoy @ 09/29/2010 at 7:06 pm

Is that little white ipod physically attached to her?

Interesting Post @ 09/29/2010 at 7:15 pm

The last comment on Celeb…by a former employee of LeAnn’s is quite interesting.

I doubt remaking 30 year old country songs and her old music is going to revive a career that was almost dead even before her disasterous personal life was tabbed out.

Hmmmm….very interesting. Something is going on & it’s not the release of her album.

Please specuate or elaborate.

I think the guy on CB is for real. The stories of LeAnn being blackmailed with explicit pictures go back to her Tiger Woods’ days…………..HOLY CRAP!!!! The album will never be released if they are.

Well, I’ll give it 30 minutes before Racy comes storming over her declaring to all the world how smart she is and how stupid everyone else is Her ego is as big as her big fat loud obnoxious mouth Leann is starting to feel a little of the pressure now and I for one am thrilled Hope her career is over and she gets to spend the rest of her life with “pretty kept Boy Eddie” He is no man or else he would try to stand on his own two feet instead of living like a pampered pooch in LEANN’S house He must not have an ounce of pride

Did you know she won a beauty contest and is remaking a song called “Blue”?

Well, that youtube announcement about the album being delayed (she looked uncomfortable) , her canceling her concerts, who knows what’s going on with her but it doesn’t look good. Whatever happens, she only has herself to blame.

if she won a beauty contest ,it certainly wasn’t looking like she does above . the string hair knotted on top her head and those pursed lips ,she looks like an old maid aunt Besides thought she said she was too tired to do much today Hope Eddie had her bath water run and her lotions and oils put out and ironed all her lingerie He has to do something to earn his allowance Wonder if she would have withdrawal symptoms if her phone was taken away

Wewe tweeted that she doesn’t care what we post because she knows the truth….yeah, the problem is that we do too.

Wewe’s peabrain thought bubble with these pics…”OK, there’s the paps. I sure hope this maternity shirt I got from my sweet friend yesterday makes the pregnancy rumors I started continue…I look so hot in these aviator glasses, not like a man AT ALL!”

leann will always look like a man she can’t help it she needs ten surgeries in one day to help her along the sad thing is she wants to look sexy so that Eddie will start to believe that she is. she is so delusional I have seen her mother and Leann is going to look just like her in a few years

Sparks Fly @ 09/29/2010 at 8:46 pm

Hey haters, post your own pics, I bet you guys don’t look as gorgeous as Leann does. Get you OWN lives instead of obsessing over hers.

Is a new version of ‘Blue’ really expected to save this album? another month or two wont make any difference except to give her “devoted” followers time to save enough money to buy multiple copies of her record so it doesn’t look like her career is so far down the toilet

Sour puss homewrecker who willl get dumped the moment her money runs out.

@Sparks Fly:

It never fails to amaze me that a delusional person appears suddenly on a thread to tell others to get a life. Yet they took time out to post on the same thread? hahahahahahahahahaha

Wow, who knew what type of drama went on in Leann’s past? I sure did not!

shallow hal @ 09/29/2010 at 10:34 pm

LeAnn, you look like a MAN

LeAnn Rimes @ 09/29/2010 at 10:36 pm

Hey,
Yeah,
Hey,
Yeah.

When I’m walkin’ down the street, they say “hey sexy!”,
When I’m dancin’ in the club, they say “hey sexy!”,
When I’m drivin’ in my car, or I’m standin’ at the bar,
It don’t matter where I are, they say “hey sexy!”,

Silly boys, they lovin’ me so much,
Silly boys, you can look but you can’t touch,
Silly boys, I ain’t got no time to talk,
Silly boys, just shut up and watch me walk!

Cause I’m too sexy in this club, too sexy in this club,
So sexy it hurts.
If you feel sexy in this club, then go head toast it up, and get down, let’s get sexy right now!
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.

When I’m shoppin’ with my girls, they say “hey sexy!”,
In a two-piece at the beach, they say “hey sexy!”,
Wanna put me on they arms, so they maximise the charms, cause I’m shinin’ like a star, yeah I’m so sexy.

Silly boys, they lovin’ me so much,
Silly boys, you can look but you can’t touch,
Silly boys, I ain’t got no time to talk,
Silly boys, just shut up and watch me walk!

Cause I’m too sexy in this club, too sexy in this club,
So sexy it hurts.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.
Get sexy right now.

Yeah, If I had a dime, for every single time, these boys stop and stare, I’d be a billionaire!

Cause I’m too sexy in this club, too sexy in this club,