Rihanna's LOUD Album -- Exclusive Preview

Rihanna's LOUD Album -- Exclusive Preview

Earlier this afternoon in the NYC office of chairman/CEO of Island Def Jam L.A. Reid, JustJared.com had the privilege and absolute pleasure of listening to Rihanna‘s new album, Loud. This will be the biggest album for the Bajan beauty yet — for sure!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Inside is a tracklisting of the nine songs we heard. Lots of island flavor, all Rihanna all the time.

Check it out!!!

Rihanna’s LOUD Album — Exclusive JustJared.com Preview

“S&M” – It’s definitely a club banger and the naughtiest song of all! Here are some of the sample lyrics as best I heard them: “I may be bad but I’m perfectly good… There’s sex in the air. I don’t care, I love the smell of it… Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. I like it, come on, come on.”

“Only Girl (In The World)”: The whole room was dancing along! During the lyrics “hold me like a pillow,” L.A. gave himself a bear hug. Funny moment!

“What’s My Name?” – It’s the second single off of Loud – listen to a bit of the track here! “Oh nah nah, what’s my name? …Hey boy, I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me. Oh boy, I wanna really be with you, you’re just my type… You’re so amazing, you took the time to figure me out..”

“Cheers” – The song samples Avril Lavigne‘s “I’m With You” and is so unbelievably catchy! Avril’s “yeahh, yeahh, yeahhh, yeahhh” are prevalent throughout. This song will be so huge in clubs, bars, and everywhere that serves alcohol. Everybody will be raising a glass! Sample lyrics: “Don’t let the bastards get you down, turn it around with another round, there’s a party at the bar, everybody put your glasses up, and I drink to that! … Cheers to the freakin weekend, I drink to that. Everybody put your glasses up… Drinks on my mind and my mind on my money.”

“California King (Bed)” – A beautiful ballad! Lyrics include: “nose to nose, palm to palm, wrist to wrist, toe to toe…Feels like more than distance between us. In this California king bed, we’re 10,000 miles apart. I’ll be California wishing on the stars, my California king.” It’s L.A.‘s favorite song off the album!

“Raining Men” – The fast and uptempo song features Nicki Minaj! There isn’t much of a chorus, but the song features a variation of the popular children’s phrase “eenie meenie miney mo”.

“Who’s That Chick” – Used for a Doritos ad – read more about the song here. There are two videos for this track!

“Fading Away” - A beautiful ballad that likely references her relationship with Chris Brown. The song includes the lines, “Ready for change, baby, Open up my eyes and finally realize you’re fading away. Too late… Running your mouth. So fed up, don’t press your luck today. What’s a girl to do when she’s crying inside?”

“Man Down” – The song starts off with sirens and sounds like a metaphor for deadening a relationship. Lyrics include: “I pulled out my gun… Ra pum pum pum pum. Oh mama, mama, mama, I just shot a man down in central station. Never thought I’d do it. Whatever ever happened to me. Why did I pull the trigger. What am I gonna do?”

Can’t wait for everyone to hear!!

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Whew, thank goodness. It was beginning to be half past 8 and I hadn’t gotten my hourly rihanna update. thanks buddy! :)

Lol Rihanna sucks so bad she needs to release an album every 6 months lmao

This is me freaking out. KSS

Music2daSoul @ 09/29/2010 at 8:39 pm

sounds over hyped.

rihanna sucks

I’ve seen that IMVU ad so many times and I had just realised that it was Rihanna! Certainly doesn’t look like her. Wouldn’t have known that that avatar was Rihanna if it wasn’t throwing itself in a Rihanna article. Can’t wait for the album though! Great follow up from “Rated R”.

this sounds like a horrible album!

Yessssssssssssssssssss the Queen is Ready to SLAY!!!!!!!!! You better Stan Just Jared!!!!!!!!!! LOUD in stores November 16th!!!!!! <3

CANT WAIT.

Rihanna is AWESOME. One of the Most versatile, original pop artist of our time!

Rated R def set her apart from the rest, and GGGB was great, the start of most pop sounds today.

Im Sure Loud wont disappoint and i cant wait.

Plus STFU to the individual above, Plenty of artist release albums a year apart… can name plenty of today includ Gaga and Beiber, and from the past including Prince and Dolly Parton.

The above post was paid for by Def Jam Records.

Chris brown AGAIN?? GOSH,

I seriously can`t wait :)

lovelydee @ 09/29/2010 at 8:58 pm

I’m excited for this album
It sounds good.

Ok, now that we have that out of the way….we need an update on what Rihanna is having for dinner tonight.

yay who that chick on there

“Earlier this afternoon in the NYC office of chairman/CEO of Island Def Jam L.A. Reid, JustJared.com had the privilege and absolute pleasure of listening to Rihanna’s new album, Loud.”

Thanks for removing all doubt as to your bias towards this celebrity, JJ.
It’s just a strange coincidence that you post about her 10 times a day.

shannonLeslie @ 09/29/2010 at 9:08 pm

I thought she did a song with Drake….guess it didn’t make the album…..:S would have liked to see them shoot a video together BUT i’m excited for the new album as usual….:)

End Story @ 09/29/2010 at 9:09 pm

So, to make a long story short, Just Jared stopped by L.A. Reid’s office today to pick up his monthly paycheck. An intern played him some tracks from Rihanna’s upcoming album which he raced back to his office to plug.

End Story

two dollars @ 09/29/2010 at 9:12 pm

Is this site supposed to be Just Jared or Just Rihanna?
She gets more coverage than even Angelina Jolie.

it doesn’t matter what she “sings.” they’ll auto tune the **** out of it and it will sound like all her other songs.

Raning Men? srsly? can there be more hints to the Illuminati?

She suffers from early, onset female pattern baldness.

thanks for the great preview jared! albums gonna be crazy… very excited, and i’m not usually a rihanna fan.

She should speak out about it. She could help a lot of women.

GROSS…DJ RONALDMCDONALD..TRANNY

Why is she even still singing abt Chris? Like move on…he ain’t thinking abt you boo.

LMAO @ JON, LALA AND THE HATERS

DON’T WORRY YOU BITTER *******!!!!

YOU’LL BE CRYING WHEN SHE STACKS UP MORE MILLIONS OF RECORD SALES AND #1 HITS

STAY MAD !!!!

Rihanna is over expose, didn’t she just release a album this year. she need o go away . she is totally copying GAGA style. This record with flop just like her other albums. All she has is cathcy songs thank to producers.

OMG Nicky, your delusional freak. Is it that you stalk all these blogs and post garbage in caps??

Aint nobody mad boo. I stand for Queen BEY, you think Im mad?? When one of her albums does 485 first week, call me.

Too Damn Bad... @ 09/29/2010 at 9:50 pm

She needs to stop milking that sh*t. Like really stop throwing shade. Move on with your cabbage patch looking a**. It’s over, move over and talk about that non baseball playing Grandpa your funky butt is with and that awful cake you gave him from your heart. psssh

Alextricity @ 09/29/2010 at 10:26 pm

this album will flop?? rihanna doesnt know a what a flop album is..
rated r has gone triple platinum worldwide its the tenth bestselling album this year which is better then expected for her dark ass album.. and rihanna been doing this before anyone knew wtf a lady gaga was so gtfoh with that too.. im excited for the album and only girl is my song of the moment :)
oh and to the person bout queen bey selling 485k a week or whatever ummm really doesnt matter how much you sell the first week when by the end of year you’re outsold by everyone else.. example?
Good Girl Gone Bad 170k first week.. B-Day i think it was 500k dont remeber but nonetheless by the end of the year who outsold who… I believe QUEEN RI outsold her with all the hate in the world.. :) keep your day jobs

Alextricity @ 09/29/2010 at 10:27 pm

@Jon: cant suck to bad shes deuting at #1 all over the world

Alextricity @ 09/29/2010 at 10:32 pm

@Too Damn Bad…:

wow your ignorance is astounding.. bet you aint complaining bout his song duecez which obviously has something to do with rihanna and the other 7 tracks on flop as grafitti that has to do with rihanna #fail

Is she a bad girl, a good girl, or a kinky girl. Is she upbeat or punk rock. I’m confused.
She has great lyrics and great production though so I’m ready to hear it.

But since people cloud every Chris Brown post with her name, let’s do it in reverse.

When is she going to apologize? Female to male domestic violence is wrong and she’s sending a message that girls can do whatever because men must be nonhuman in resisting defense and opposition.

She’s a violent person and to think she has no culpability is infantilizing. She didn’t deserve to be injured but he didn’t deserve his life put at risk by her attacking him while he was driving. Even she admitted that he tried to put her out the car first. Ugh.

I’m not ready to buy music from this perpetrator.

Bajan Pride @ 09/29/2010 at 10:37 pm

Guys for those haters it’s only one cure – Rihanna will continue to kill them with her success. No matter how hard they try to pull her down she rises above their hate. – We need to be more like her and let their hate work against them. We will ignore ‘ignorance and idiots’. Focus on getting Rihanna to #1. Their plan is to distract us from this goal with all the petty arguments when we should be busy requesting and buying. Don’t answer their comments pretend they don’t exist and move on to write your comment.

there’s only 9 songs? i hope more will be added soon. lol so far it sounds like an interesting album. cant wait for it to come out

Love the haters. You can hate all you want but when you post the comments it just gives it more promotion. I have some artists too but I don’t go searching for new stories on them. :) Idiots.

Can’t wait for the cd!

LOL @ her still singing about Chris…..***** move on. I thought she was so happy & “in love” with Matt Kemp. That relationship is a fraud. There are pictures of her all up in Drake’s face from the other night, who wants to bet he smashed? Who hangs out with an ex when they got a man?

HATERS YOU READY FOR ONLY GIRL WORLD DOMINATION????

YOU READY FOR THE MULTI MILLION LOUD SELLER????

YOU READY FOR THE 200 MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET MOVIE????

YOU READY FOR HER NEW CLOTHING LINE AND ENDORSEMENTS????

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I FEEL SORRY FOR THE HATERS HAHAHAHAHAHHA IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A RIHANNA FAN!!!!!

RIHANNA IS ABOUT TO REIGN ON THESE WACK ******* IN THE GAME!!!!! KISSES!!

LMAO @ CB FANS ON THIS POST

PLEASE GO BUY THE FLOP DEUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MAKE SURE YOU BUY F.A.M.E. WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!

FLOPPING AT MY EXPENSE = F.A.M.E.!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Her domination will last until Beyonce comes back and shows what real talent is, something Rihanna doesn’t possess.

rihanna is and always will be a singles artist she don’t make good albums so i expected the same for this one.. OAN: another chris brown reference songs plz.. i cant take her serious..

@Lonny: Exactly! She needs to seek as much help as Chris does. Obviously, she’s got issues.

There’s ‘A GIRL LIKE ME’ on ‘CHEERS’ too, wow. What’s that RiRi? Too interesting~!

@ FAITH AND LAURA

OBVIOUSLY RIHANNA STAYS ON YOUR MIND FOR YOU TO CHECK HER OUT !!! HAHAHAHA

Chris Brown is waiting for a nice ********!!!!!!!! Follow him on twitter! You’re only good for that ! hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT RIHANNA REIGN WILL NEVER LET UP *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHA

Too Damn Bad... @ 09/30/2010 at 1:12 am

Alextricity- You’re offended? How old are you, captain save a ho? Are you on the payroll?

haha-What are you going to do @ me to death? lmao I’ll make sure my next comment about her will be as equally dastardly so that you’ll stay employed.

Get ready for my next comment about Raggedy Rhi, I will write it with a vengeance for you. In the meantime-go dive for Chris Brown n^ts, astound that.

Now we know Just Jared is on Def Jam’s payroll,I thought this was a blog site i didn’t know you were a music critic

dipety diva @ 09/30/2010 at 2:08 am

Yea rihanna is cute her songs are good, I wish her the best

Wow!
Can’t wait the new album!

yes i can’t wait to hear it and i love whos that chick so i wouldnt mind

another illuminati album

Who gives a flying fig about rhianna. We get you’re being paid to shove her down our throats( thanx for keepin it real) rhianna can’t dance, or sing has no stage presence at all. Why is she famous again? She sucks.

autotune is her friend @ 09/30/2010 at 11:21 am

Rhianna has no clue who she is or what she stands for. Yet she has little brainless twits thinking her sh*t don’t stink. Gimme a break. We need some real talent not some manufactured chick who can’t sing to save her own life.

amazinggggggggggg

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 2:56 pm

@Bajan Pride:

loooove this comment lol

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 2:58 pm

@Too Damn Bad…:

Really dont understand wtf you’re talking about so ummm mkay and naw im really just keeping it real not trying to “save a hoe” (wow really howl old are you 12) and you can post what you want and do what you feel best but do know your little comment will have no affect on rihannas sucess it’ll just promote it and advertise how much of a moronic hater you are.. nor will it have a affect on me thru this computer :) have a nice day

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 3:00 pm

@anonymous:

the millions of people that paid to see her on her LGOE tour aint complaining…ijs :) and shes famous because of haters like you! duh

Alextricity @ 09/30/2010 at 3:02 pm

@anonymous:

oh and to the one who said her fans are brainless I have a brain and her haters obviously have no life but to hate but its cool she keeps you employed lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST CAN”T WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM!!! IM RIHANNA”S BIGGEST FAN!! I CAN’T WAIT TO LISTEN TO CHEERS RAINING MEN AND MAN DOWNA DN OF COURSE ALL THE OTHERS !!!KEEP IT UP RiRi!!!

and all of u haters!!!! why are u even looking her up!!!!! if u dont like her u dont have to let us know! she is awesome!! and if u dont like her deal with it, if u hate her soo much why are u reading her news!!!!????
@anonymus & @ autotune is her friend!

Now..in this photo,rihanna looks beautiful again,good for her!

@ don-ish “versitile original artist of our time”
i understand peeps like her music even though i don’t but thats pushing it way too hard!!!!!
THERE IS NOTHING ORIGINAL, CREATIVE, ARTISTIC OR INSPIRING ABOUT RIHANNA. she is the most manufactured artist out there thats why she makes albums every year because she doesn’t have any creative input. a bunch of songwriters & producers create an abum then hand her the demo to sing over, then a mixer auto-tunes her vocals till theres hardly anything left of her original vocal track and then her label promotes the hell out of it to brainwash you into buying this bullshit!!!!

WHERE HAS REAL MUSIC GONE!!!!!!???????

Looks like Madonna’s ‘Sorry’ single artwork..

lol lol lol at all of you saying this album sounds great, from looking at the lyrics its sounds dumb as hell!!!!!
why does she pay peeps to write such bullshit im sure she could write better lyrics herself.

Gisele Dawson @ 09/30/2010 at 4:36 pm

She’s amazing..
I love her work.. she makes her fans proud !

Whopinazztakinnames @ 09/30/2010 at 5:33 pm

I think this abulm is going to be the Ish!! From what I’ve read and herad about it so far it’s suppose to a mixture of Rated R with all of the things from her past abulms that made her such a force to reckoned with! Can’t wait Rih!!!

DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE RIRI… BUT SHE LOST SOME POINTS 4RM ME… LONG HAIR RIRI I LIKE… INCLUDING GOOD GIRL GONE BAD… NO PROBLEM W/ HER….FIRST 3 ALBUMS GOOD…. UNFAITHFUL WAS ACTUALLY DA FIRST TIME I STARTED 2 LIKE RIRI STILL LIKE MY RIRI…AFTER HER ABUSIVE INCIDENT SHE CHANGED 2 A DIFFERENT ARTIST… I DNT LYK IT…. RATED R WAS ALL OVA DA PLACE… DNT LIKE DAT NEW ONLY GIRL SONG…. I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN RIRI…. I DNT KNO HOW MUCH LONG TILL I FINALLY GIVE HER UP 4 GOOD…

Why on earth does JustJared get so many horriblecomments for Rihanna. Why. And you allowd them to stop you from putting her in your headlines. Don’t be stupid. SHe is a superstar, more people love her thanhate her. Look at your stats for the past 3mths vs last year this time. Ithas definitely changed. Publish the stard that pregnant girl on the runway who is not a star is not a story. Tom Curtis died, Halle Berry are stories. The failed attempt at frauds who came to Barbados looking for talent is a story – Regina King, Brian White, and others. Rihannachanging is your story. so STOP LISTENING TO THOSE IDIOTS WHO Want to tarnish the girl for no reason. I am not a fan but sheesh DAMN IT!!

wow she’s ugly, with all that money you think she would be able to afford a nose job or something.

Is this site supposed to be Just Jared or Just Rihanna?
She gets more coverage than even Angelina Jolie.

Thank you for this site. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many bases.see you

Nadia Harris @ 10/25/2010 at 5:14 am

I just love anything Rhianna does. All you haters need to get a life. She’s so talented and outspoken which is what the music industry needs. Keep it real Riri. Mwa

Cant wait to check out the album! I’ve always been a huge fan on her and I’m glad to see her back making the music we love! FYI if you want the link to Rihanna’s Loud album check out http://unbiasedwriter.com/music/rihanna-new-album-loud-track-list-revealed/

@Jon: why r u so mean

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with some percent to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

Unquestionably consider that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the internet the simplest factor to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as people consider worries that they plainly don’t realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks