Brad Pitt Rides With Robin Wright

Brad Pitt Rides With Robin Wright

Brad Pitt and Robin Wright film a driving scene for the movie Moneyball on Thursday night (September 30) in Van Nuys, Calif.

On Wednesday, the 46-year-old actor was spotted on location wearing a ring on his wedding finger. He plays the married baseball supremo Billy Beane in the film.

Moneyball is based on the true story of Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland Athletics, and his attempt to create a competitive team despite Oakland’s unfavorable financial situation.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Robin Wright moneyballin’…

brad pitt robin wright 01
brad pitt robin wright 02
brad pitt robin wright 03
brad pitt robin wright 04
brad pitt robin wright 05
brad pitt robin wright 06
brad pitt robin wright 07
brad pitt robin wright 08
brad pitt robin wright 09
brad pitt robin wright 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

Okay, it’s a movie about baseball. Yes, I wasn’t sure until I just read it!

Both great actors!
Happy to see those 2 acting together…

lexy hates bilson @ 10/01/2010 at 8:11 am

Wow! Two talented actors this should be a good movie.

Gorgeous Brad, Robin’s lovely too.

Take a Tour of The Tourist Movie Poster

Starring Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Paul Bettany, Rufus Sewell, Timothy Dalton, Steven Berkoff and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.

Applying for a Visa December 10, 2010.

Get more images and videos in our “The Tourist” preview page.

Thanks for the pixs. Papa Pitt is mighty fine and a great humanitarian. I am looking forward to Moneyball.

What’s more fun than showing up on set with the combined movie stardom of Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich waiting for you?

For Helen Mirren, it’s brandishing a sniper rifle.

Crazy as it sounds, the Oscar and multiple Emmy winner is packing some serious heat as a retired CIA agent on the lam in Red, an action movie for the AARP generation that opens Oct. 15.

——–
Mirren may be known for her more dramatic work — as in The Queen and Julie Taymor’s adaptation of Shakespeare’s The Tempest, which opens Dec. 10 — but she loves joining the likes of Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson as actresses embracing female action-hero roles.

“About bloody time,” Mirren says. “It’s taken long enough. It used to drive me crazy when I was going to the movies at the age of 18, 19, 20, when women were always sidelined. They were never allowed to do anything. They always had to be up in the corner. So it’s great they’re being brought into the center of the story.”

make it legal GD hippies @ 10/01/2010 at 9:45 am

..Brad playing a husband …heee

Reality Check @ 10/01/2010 at 9:48 am

Another baseball movie. YUCK!

I want to do a film: Peter Andre Thursday, 30 September , 2010, 14:15
Singer PETER ANDRE says singing might be his passion but he loves movies and one of his dreams is to star in a big film.
“I’m not saying I’m an actor, but I really want a Hollywood movie to come in. So far it hasn’t, but I’m not giving up hope,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
“An Austin Powers type film or a movie like Godfather would be right up my street and working with a big screen babe like Angelina Jolie would be incredible.”

Brad married jen with the quickness no great beauty or intellect. Angelina no marriage I do not understand. Angelina will be in her forties and then he will leave her for a younger woman. Well right now he does not want anyone else to have her in her youth. You know it alls out there, that’s how it will play out.

Brad wants to keep his option open for the future!

Kim Kardashian Wants To Be The Next Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts!
Thursday September 30, 2010
KIM KARDASHIAN wants to make a romantic comedy — or an action flick!
The notoriously unlucky in love reality TV star — who recently revealed she’d love to become an actress — has appeared in flop spoof movie Disaster Movie but wants to be given a chance to prove she can be a proper actress.
“I would love to do a movie – a romantic comedy or an action movie,” she said.
“I think it would be a lot of fun
“I look up to people like Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts and would love a chance to do the kind of movies they do.”

Well said Sonya!

Kim k needs acting lessons first, you dont have the “IT TALENT”.

WOW can we just thumb down this welfare fool that does not have a job and not respond to the post. They have been on every thread..

laughable really, but not worth much comment.

I hear Moneyball may be wrapping this week.. well for Brad.. Can’t wait for the film. I think it will be interesting even if you are not a big Baseball fan..

Brad looks great and is doing amazing work. NO wonder everyone and their uncle are always commenting on them..

bdj.. thanks for all the articles.. and news..

Don’t let the haters control the thread and the conversation. If you want to read their crap just pic any JP thread.. it is the same over and over.. nothing new.. so why bother..

IDIOTS

Brad Pitt and Robin Wright make a good on screen couple.

I can’t wait for this movie. Robin wright Penn is a fantastic actress so her and Brad together two=2 famous actors are going to rock the house with Billy Beane. Hubby knows the story so there is about 6 of us going besides the # of tickets we will be picking up for Christmas gifts. Tis going to be a GREAT MOVIE.. can’t wait.:)

Based on the ubiquitous stream of wannabe interviews referencing Angie, it appears she has become the benchmark for all things idyllic by HW standards.

….Stunning beauty, icon for female empowerment in the industry, highest paid actress, major box office fame, Oscar winning talent. From nobody’s to women on the cusp of stardom, Angie is, to them, the woman they aspire to be. Guess that leaves TamponHag on the side of the road……..a g a i n.

Maybe, just maybe, she will awake one morning and realize she lost her marriage due to her ‘choices’ in life that were not compatible at with the substance her husband was seeking in his life, and also that her vitriolic attacks via her bulldog against Angie sucked all her positive energy she could have used to become a real actress.

Going forward Hag’s mantra should be:

You are where you are at any point in your life based on your choices. (Difficult to play victim if you accept this axiom).

@neer:

Everyone knows she can’t act but it doesn’t hurt to accept the compliment..

Thanks Neer..

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 10/01/2010 at 10:46 am

TESTING-TESTING—-BUENOS DIAS—-GOOD MORNING

Gobble gobble @ 10/01/2010 at 10:48 am

@bap: Angelina already left him. He has the nastiest turkey neck.

Brad is so damn sexy, love the JP family. I’ll be seeing this movie too.

Gobble gobble @ 10/01/2010 at 10:52 am

How long before he cheats on Angelina? Oh yeah, he already did. That’s why she’s in Budapest according to Beverly hill on jjb.

Gobble gobble @ 10/01/2010 at 11:01 am

Bao, I read your other posts and I agree with this one the most. “Orchid: I am BAP! I am a true Angelina Jolie fan! Angelina is one of the working actors in hollywood, she gets disrespected everyday, because the golden boy chased her down in Africa, and made it happen! Well the the press is still slamming Angelina for something Brad wanted more than his marriage. The press and society doen’t write about his face change, or his in securities. Angelina takes bad press, for him.” bap last brad thread how long before he’s chasing robin wright Penn ? Not long at all, I’m sure.

MARIA FROM TEXAS @ 10/01/2010 at 11:05 am

# 18——Dawn—-TAMPONHAG—–WOW-WOW- THIS IS SO FUNNY. ONE MORE DESCRIPTIVE ADJECTIVE TO ADD TO THE RETARDED OLD BIT*H’S LIST . I REPEAT–FUNNY FUNNY STUFF. —-TAMPONHAG—-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All