Brad Pitt Rides With Robin Wright

Brad Pitt Rides With Robin Wright

Brad Pitt and Robin Wright film a driving scene for the movie Moneyball on Thursday night (September 30) in Van Nuys, Calif.

On Wednesday, the 46-year-old actor was spotted on location wearing a ring on his wedding finger. He plays the married baseball supremo Billy Beane in the film.

Moneyball is based on the true story of Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland Athletics, and his attempt to create a competitive team despite Oakland’s unfavorable financial situation.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Robin Wright moneyballin’…

brad pitt robin wright 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All

Scroll down — some pics of Angie, dad and brother and Angie and Brad.

groundcontrol @ 10/01/2010 at 11:56 pm

@lylian:
#####################
lylian, great discussion and you make very good points. Thanks.
Good night, Neleh. Always appreciate your kind words.
You know I met Mrs. G at the UN (when I was a lobbyist for yet another cause) a year before her death. My boss, an extraordinary man who could move mountains, got the UN General Assembly to adopt a resolution for the establishment of a UN Population Award. Mrs. G shared the first award with the head of the Chinese state family planning commission. As cool and blase about these things as I thought I was, I was very excited to meet and spend time with her. An extraordinary woman. This was in December 1983 and she was, as you’ll recall, murdered the next October.
Can we all please join in the pledge to stop using the R word. I completely understand and empathize with the feeling that some people deserve it as retribution for their own rather heartless insensitivity to those with developmental disabilities. In my humble opinion I think using it as retaliation, as tempting as that is, just doesn’t help the cause.
Get your thesauruses out. There are lots of juicy, fun words available.
So no opinions about Saint Ralph? Okay – Mohave Moon it is.

vickifromtexas @ 10/02/2010 at 12:02 am

groundcontrol, very well said. the word is so very offensive. the pain it has brought so many people is heartbreaking. i am still appalled that x has in no way tried to apologize for her use of such an ugly and hurtful word.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 12:04 am

@groundcontrol:

#152

GC, I enjoyed Mohave Moon. I think you will too. As usual you can’t take your eyes off Angie when she’s on the movie screen.

groundcontrol @ 10/02/2010 at 12:12 am

Thanks and a big hello, Vicki. I hope you and your family are doing well.
I am also astounded – but maybe not – that Aniston has still not found it in her heart to apologize. It would mean so much and would take so little of her. It would probably even help her PR-wise. Just a simple “how could I have been so thoughtless. Please forgive me.”
The Campaign to “Spread the word to stop the word” has a FaceBook page and reading the stories of how that word causes so much pain breaks my heart.
There is an event for the Lili Claire Foundation this coming Sunday afternoon hosted by Matthew Perry. I thought she might use the event to cover her azz. If she were smart she would. That and write a huge check, but I have long ago realized that she is not generous with her own money.

groundcontrol @ 10/02/2010 at 12:14 am

@dianad1968:
######################
Thanks, Diana. I’m going to go watch it now. We forgot to buy popcorn though. Damn.

vickifromtexas @ 10/02/2010 at 12:27 am

hello groundcontrol, i am doing well and i hope you are too. i think any attention to and awareness of autism and is wonderful. someone i love very much falls on the autism spectrum and he has benifited greatly from knowledge and progress.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2010 at 12:38 am

# 102 groundcontrol @ 10/01/2010 at 5:52 pm
GC -
Okay. It’ll probably be tomorrow before I reply…

Neleh, you complete us! We care about you and thank you for your balanced view of life and your warm words and warm heart. Get some rest and, tomorrow~~~there will be sun.
MS BETH

vickifromtexas @ 10/02/2010 at 1:06 am

groundcontrol, i just noticed that my previous post was somewhat vague. i meant autism awareness and research from credible sources. not jenny mccarthey doing publicity rounds with her personal opinions stated as fact.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2010 at 1:10 am

# 107 Jill @ 10/01/2010 at 7:36 pm
ROTFLMAO. Awww, shoot, Jill. I expected a much better and more original put down from a seasoned bullshiter such as yourself. Your salvo sounded just like a hundred others that semi-literate trolls and hens have thrown at me. You got busted and you got called on it. You can dress it up in pretty clothes and put a bow on it all you want, but push come to shove – you’re a site-hopping troll playing both sides of the fence with one set of opinions and personality one this site (and occasionally JJB) and another on CB. In my book that makes you worse than the “fanatic” you claim I am. That makes YOU batshit crazy. All in all…being a “fanatic” really ain’t all that bad. And another thing – I won’t be losing any sleep over your opinion of me or my life. Since you think you know how much time I spend here or “obsessing” about Angie that means you’re here (in addition to CB!) as much as you think I am. Go get your eyes checked because that pot of your is pretty damned black.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 1:16 am

At the risk of prolonging the whole Jill aka Cheyenne brouhaha, I have to address some posts I have been reading on here, and this is the last time I am addressing this. The JP fans who post here have NEVER claimed that another fan should not use another name to post at any other site. That was NOT what the “outing” was about. Hell, I have posted with another name at other sites, but I am consistent. I am surely NOT obsessed with Brad and Angie, and there are times I rarely post because of time constraints, but I do lurk everyday. I greatly admire them, and because of the irrational hatred and slander they have unfairly endured these past six years, I will continue to defend them.

With that saying I KNOW that Jill IS Cheyenne at CB, and how do I know this is because she said it…probably she has forgotten she did. Again, its all goo. At one time I was posting at CB, but lasted about one month, before I realized how much they hated Angie, and that they posted the most ridiculous tabloid stories. Those people are filled with hate. I also read a lot of Cheyenne’s posts. Now I will say what put my antennae on alert regarding her posts. A few months ago I was lurking at CB because JJ was quite slow, and was surprised and angry at one of her posts. She posted… and I quote, “I don’t agree with how Brad treated Aniston, and Angie’s role in it”. To say I was shocked is an understatement, because to me that is saying that she believed that Brad and Angie cheated/had an affair. It was even worse that she made that comment on a site that hates Ange with a passion. IF you are a fan, and admire Angie as she claimed, you would believe her when she said she would NEVER cheat with a married man. THere are other instances that I am not going to get into again, but this is the same woman who is always saying it’s time to let it go, it’s been five years, but a few months ago, she felt it necesary to make that statement. And how come she never made that statement at JJ, BUT was comfortable making the statement at CB?

Just this week , when the US story came out that the Cougar Town actor was making disparaging remarks about X, Jill felt it necessary to come to JJ and defend X. For the record I do not believe the US story, because I do not believe tabloid stories about ANYONE, but I don’t give a rat’s a*s if X is getting some dirt thrown at her now. It’s about time. Angie has endured the most disgusting and malicious lies and hate all because of that twit. Where was Jill when that vicious lie was circulating before Morton’s book came out that Angie had slept with her mother’s boyfriend? How come she wasn’t here defending Angie then? I know Angie doesn’t know me, but the odds are if she did, she may be thoughtful and sincere. Because of that, I WILL continue to defend her and her family. And BTW, it’s none of our business to agree or disagree with her and Brad’s decisions about their life. They don’t have a say in our lives.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 1:23 am

I just reread my post….please excuse all errors and disjointed sentences. I was trying to make a concise post, but most of all I am tired. LOL

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 1:29 am

BTW, I am sorry I didn’t have the forethought to save that post from Cheyennne as proof to what I am saying. It was a light bulb moment for me.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2010 at 1:33 am

# 120 Lurking @ 10/01/2010 at 8:37 pm
This isn’t my fight, but since I don’t see DianaD1968 posting tonight she explained what was said, but you’ve obviously missed her point. The problem isn’t that Jill posts on another site under another name. Nobody gives a shite about that. Everybody does that. DUh. There’s no law saying you have to only use one moniker everywhere on the web. The problem is that she posts on CB talking smack about Angie & Brad, said the J-P fans at this site were crazy – and then comes here and says she’s a fan. I read a couple of the “Cheyenne” posts months ago when Diana first told us about them and yes, they were deragatory of Angie, Brad and the fans here. Beyond that I couldn’t care less what names Jill’s posting under or where. Just don’t call us loons at another site and then come here and declare you’re one of us. THAT is the definition of a loon.

Just Like CCCC @ 10/02/2010 at 1:37 am

You know who reminds me of Jill? It is none other than CCCC who used to post here years ago & pretend to be a fan BUT after getting invited to private blogs for fans started bad-mouthing Angelina. you know wha, these people are scary because they can befriend you then suddenly stab you in the heart.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 1:41 am

@Passing Through:

#165

Hey PT, thanks for clarifying my point. I just tried doing the same. Anyone who is interested can go back and read my post from yesterday when I gave all the incidences re Jill aka Cheyenne. Did you notice in her rant last night she NEVER addressed what she said about Brad and Angie? LOL

@dianad1968:

Diana, I’m calling you a flat-out bullshitter. Find the post where I supposedly said I don’t agree with how Brad treated Aniston and Angie’s role in it and post it on here. Until you do, you’re a liar. Because I never said it under any name, on any forum.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 1:53 am

Who says Brad Pitt is not The Man? Spy Game is on now, which is about the sixth time in the past two weeks. During that same time, IB, Seven Years In Tibet and LOTF were also playing, and something tells me FX probably had on M&MS again. Which other actor gets that? BTW the more I watch IB, the more I think that Brad should also have been nominated.

Oh yeah, Diana, and while you’re at it, make sure you post the name of the thread on CB and the date it was posted. CB keeps a record of every thread since the blog began. So you can begin looking here:
Look under Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie and post the name and date of the thread where you claim I made that comment. Because any name and date you post, I’m going to check it. And when you can’t find it, you can give me an apology and then shut the fcuk up.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2010 at 2:01 am

# 162 dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 1:16 am
Diana -
I’m just now seeing your post. A few minutes ago I posted a response about why you blew up Jill/Cheyenne’s spot. I have no idea why people thought you were upset that Jill was using another name on CB. Everybody uses different names at different sites. I have one name I generally use strictly because it’s easier to use the same name all the time than continually coming up with new ones. When I started posted here a troll had a very similar name and I didn’t want to be mistaken for that dumb twat, so I came up with a new one. If I join a site then I use the other name if it’s available. The difference is – I ain’t going to known Angie hate sites and talking shite about her and the fans who post on this site. It beats me how ****-stirrers can keep all their lies straight. “Hmmm…Gotta go to JJ’s today. Now…was I a fan or a troll there and under which name?” I’m just way to lazy for all that name changing shite. I’m tired just thinking about it.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 2:04 am

@Jill:

#168

If you think I am going to waste my time going back months to appease you, you have more than a screw missing. You can deny all you want, you KNOW you said it, I KNOW you said it, and most of all you KNOW I am NOT lying. Now you can have the last word because I am done with this s*it. What I don’t understand is that you have called us loons, you HATE the thumb down feature, but yet here you are at JJ.

Now rant to heart’s content, and call me all the nasty names you care to. That and lying are your strong suits….and you are very good at both, I will give you that.

Toodles.

Passing Through @ 10/02/2010 at 2:07 am

# 166 Just Like CCCC @ 10/02/2010 at 1:37 am
LOL. A not so good blast from the past. She scared the shite out of sweet little Missouri Fan. For that alone she deserved the biitch-slapping she got. Terrorizing MO Fan was like pulling the wings off butterflies. CCCC put the cray in “cray cray”.

dianad1968 @ 10/02/2010 at 2:16 am

@Passing Through:

#171

What gets me is that just about two three weeks ago, she was agreeing with another poster at CB named mslewis, and making fun of the JJ fans. She especially singled out the “fan who posted videos”, so I don’t know if it was LLM she was targeting. I remember last year I was complaining about how vicious and hateful the posters at CB were to Angie, and she was only TOO HAPPY to say I should hear the names they call us. This is what happens when you have a split personality, you can’t keep them straight.

Come on, Diana, you think you can sit up here and post lies about me and I’m not going to call you on it? You need me to refresh your memory for you? This is what you posted upthread: ‘”She posted… and I quote, “I don’t agree with how Brad treated Aniston, and Angie’s role in it”. You’re a straight-up liar. I never said anything of the sort under any name on any forum. On the contrary, I’ve said several times, on several forums, that Aniston got exactly what she deserved because if she’d been a better wife to Brad he’d still be with her. Now either find the post where you said I made that comment, or admit once and for all you’re a slandering b*tch. I’m done with you.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All