Mariah Carey's 'Oh Santa' -- Song Premiere!

Mariah Carey's 'Oh Santa' -- Song Premiere!

Check out an all-new festive song from Mariah Carey‘s second Christmas album, Merry Christmas II You, out November 2nd!

The album includes four original songs written by Mariah — the rest are Christmas classics and a reworked version of her holiday hit “All I Want for Christmas Is You”.

This upbeat track, which premiered on Popeater, will sure help everyone get into the holiday spirit early. Listen below! Ho ho ho!!!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

talk about photoshop much !!!!

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like the song. Very fun and cute.

woowow
AMAZING SONG :D

She’s BACK

LOL love it.

she’s just good with holiday stuff. gotta hand it to MiMi.

cherryice @ 10/01/2010 at 1:18 pm

This cougar better finally be pregnant and stop making excuses like Kate Beckinsale. She owes it to her toyboy husband Nick Cannon if she really loves him. It is obvious why they have been procrastinating this – she doesn’t want her figure to change or to put her career on hold. Once she has given birth to her first child, she will regret not doing it earlier. It is an emotional and indescribable experience. Women who love their husbands don’t refuse to have biological children with them.

iFellytone @ 10/01/2010 at 1:19 pm

YES she’s back!! And of course it’s photoshopped, she won’t show up pregnant on the artwork.

I don’t care about the cover art. If she’s pregnant then nobody would want to see that. This song is AMAZING to be honest. I think this could be her NEXT Christmas classic!

That being said, it probably won’t reach “All I Want For Christmas Is You” status, but this is VERY close, in my opinion.

GO MIMI! And hater back off. Yes it’s photoshopped, obviously. NOT IMPORTANT, THOUGH. :D

I love it . Great christmas song

the photo is not photoshopped – she did all the photos/covershots this past spring

mariah’s christmas songs are amazing!!

laverdadduele @ 10/01/2010 at 1:48 pm

This song makes me miss the old Mariah even more. Go back and listen to her first Christmas album and tell me this c.r.a.p. is equally good? NOT!

Hmm this is a smash hit, and this is not photoshop.
She did this photoshoot months before , knowing that she will get bigger because of her pregnancy =]

#6 “Women who love their husbands don’t refuse to have biological children with them.”

Say WHAT, now? Not all women (or men) want children! A couple can be childless by choice, you know. What an ignorant statement.

LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!

Somebody actually wrote that this song could be the “NEXT CHRISTMAS CLASSIC” LMAO

this song is fun and you can dance to this song to i think mariah carey did great on this fu** the hater’s

I love this song!!!! Im so excited! Im going to get this album! I love Christmas . I love Mimi! : ) : ) : )

butterflier @ 10/01/2010 at 4:32 pm

I doubt the pix were taken in the spring. She was huge then, even before the pregnancy rumors. She is twice the size of those pix.

Tango Brains @ 10/01/2010 at 4:45 pm

She wasn’t huge in spring. If you were keeping track you would know that her current hugeness started in July-ish. She was pretty thin at the start of the year, obviously not stick thin, but not def not huge either!

As for the single, it’s very beautiful. The album seems promising. I’m obviously expecting OTT ballads! LYM MIMI !!!! I just wish the single was out on ITUNES now, because this is a kinda early release, tbh.

I like it. I think there’s a little too much going on in the back but that’s just my opinion. It’s cute and catchy. I wish people would stop comparing her current work to her work of circa 1994 as it’s practically 2011. No, this isn’t “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” which is probably why it’s entitled “Oh Santa.” And for the record, I think it’s hilarious that women think society is very harsh on their aesthetics but it’s more than likely that 95% of the people calling her fat and screaming “photoshop, photoshop!” are females. Get it together, please.

Mcareyboy @ 10/01/2010 at 6:54 pm

It is a perfect song for this period of her carrier – up beat, modern and urban. I like it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

I’m sorry, but Christmas is not Christmas without Mariah!

And finally, 16 years on and new Christmas songs, sooooooo happy!

amazing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All