Avril Lavigne: Wet Birthday Babe

Avril Lavigne: Wet Birthday Babe

Avril Lavigne makes a splash for her birthday bash in MGM Grand Hotel/Casino’s Wet Republic pool in Las Vegas on Saturday (October 2).

Of course skulls and cross bones were aplenty!

Avril recently gave us a sneak peak into a studio session for her upcoming album, which will be Avril‘s fourth. The ‘Complicated’ recording artist turned 26 on Monday (September 27).

Happy belated birthday, Avril!

20+ pictures inside of Avril Lavigne making a splash for her birthday bash…

avril lavigne birthday 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Why does she still dress and act like shes 16 years old?!

The lamest ever.

With a little more time in a fake-and-bake parlour, I think she’d be a shoo-in as a Jersey Shores character.

Lance Costa @ 10/03/2010 at 2:55 pm

I hope that Avril Lavigne does more mainstream movies from now on.
She has only done Over the Hedge (2006), Fast Food Nation (2006),
The Flock (2007) and the forthcoming Ice Age: Continental Drift.

Avril is hot!! she is the best and hottest girl on earth. all haters can suck it

She is such a cutie, I want her for myself :)

It’s her fckin’ life she can act,dress,do whatever she wants! Happy Bday Avril.

The hardcore posing reminds me of Heidi Montag. Though I’m willing to believe Heidi’s got more talent than this brat.

happy 16th birthday avril lavigne…

Avril is the best damn thing that has ever happened to the music industry… I love you, Av. You are a true inspiration. Haters, on the other hand, can suck it…

Ew, she still exists?

this inslut to some crazy person in her im cuhr your person no one love you look your face then look celeb

hey jared are you fine?

REMINDS me of Ali Stead @ 10/03/2010 at 6:45 pm

She reminds me of a canadian singer named Ali Stead right down
to the clothing and the music… Wow

I find it sad that people have to refer to her by a crappy song she did what,m over 6 years ago? hahaha

Oh my her feet are UGLY LMAO

offtheproperty @ 10/03/2010 at 11:38 pm

That’s what the prettiest girl in the world looks like.

tinyshlong @ 10/04/2010 at 12:12 am

so shes hitting the club host deal thingy…she must be still dating douchebag extraordinaire brody jenner…he host clubs and why ..what has he done??? famous 4 absolutey nothing…no talent douche..atleast bruce ran in the olympics..he runs from paparazzi ..awww how cute.

chocolatecookie @ 10/04/2010 at 3:07 am

she is so unbelievably lame.

laverdadduele @ 10/04/2010 at 4:59 am

Ewwww. Someone get Avril a tongue scrapper ASAP. That’s one nasty tongue she got there.

Avrillover @ 10/04/2010 at 8:14 am

She looks gorgous as does the cake. Haters are so sad. If you don’t like her why click on the page?

Now if only she would put out a good album like her older ones were.

where’s jenner?, with playboy play mates?

@miss infamous: You mean like setting up the Avril Lavigne Foundation and attending the Clinton Iniative in DC last week.Or do you mean her ongoing support of War Child,Make a Wish,Amnesty International,Race to Erase MS,etc etc etc.
You know nothing about this woman.Nothing.

@Sian: Guess I missed Heidi’s 5 #1 worldwide hits.

the truth @ 10/04/2010 at 3:17 pm

Love this Canadian girl.

Mellifera @ 10/05/2010 at 4:28 am

Why is this person being paraded as relevant? *snooooore*

Nice photos, she is cute and rock! I love you Avril \m/:x

She is such a cutie, I want her for myself :)

Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The above content articles is quite remarkable, and I seriously enjoyed reading your weblog and points which you expressed. I really enjoy to come back over a regular basis,post extra within the topic.Thanks for sharing…maintain writing!!!

Jokergurl @ 10/08/2010 at 9:23 pm

Happy Birthday, Avril I’ve always liked her songs, and she doesn’t look a day over 21. Good genes.

avril lavgne @ 02/25/2011 at 4:51 pm