Mon, 04 October 2010 at 3:00 pm
J.K. Rowling: I Could Definitely Write An Eighth Harry Potter Book
- J.K. Rowling says she could write add even more to the Harry Potter series – PopEater
- Nick Jonas performs in Les Miserables‘ anniversary show – Just Jared Jr
- Jerry Seinfeld brings his little ones to the Mets’ closing game – Huffington Post
- Tiger Woods accidentally hits a photographer with a golf ball – DListed
- Emma Roberts strips down to her undies for her new film – Hollywood Tuna
- Cynthia Nixon speaks out in favor of gay marriage – Towleroad
- Is Britney Spears‘ conservatorship ending? – Radar
- Ryan Reynolds “fires” a Jimmy Kimmel staffer – Celebuzz
- Stephanie Pratt shows off her bikini bod – Celebslam
- The Social Network opens strong at the box office – ASL
- What did you think of Kanye West‘s SNL performance? – Idolator
- Jenny McCarthy is feeling frisky – Splash
- Avril Lavigne continued her birthday celebration by stopping off at Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club for about three hours on Sunday night (October 3) starting around 1:20am. After one of the male entertainers, AJ danced for her, Avril got up and danced for AJ and for a few of her own friends. The day before, Avril celebrated her birthday poolside.
- Gossip Girl‘s Katie Cassidy got got highlights and a new haircut at the Warren-Tricomi Salon at the Plaza in NYC this past Saturday (October 2).
- Gwen Stefani celebrated her birthday on Sunday (October 3) by eating Sprinkles cupcakes with her sons Kingston and Zuma.
Just Jared on Facebook