Jessica Simpson: Hello, Sailor!

Jessica Simpson: Hello, Sailor!

Jessica Simpson chats with Information Systems Technician Seaman Todd Sines while aboard the USS Harry Truman on Friday (October 1).

The 30-year-old singer/actress/designer greeted Marines during their 2010 deployment! Eight lucky sailors and Marines also auditioned for the chance to duet with Jess at the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting in November!

“I’ve been on many USO trips,” Jess said, “and I always enjoy sitting and talking with service members. To be on board Truman has been a blessing. I’ve met so many amazing people, and everybody has been so welcoming and made me feel like I’m at home. I can’t express enough how much I appreciate the sacrifices you make for our country.”

Bigger pic inside…

jessica simpson uso and navy entertainment visit 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is so beautiful.

attention w*ore… do I have to say more? Nope… I bet she has no clue why those soldiers are where they are…

She probably f_cked him.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/05/2010 at 5:21 pm

These poor men and women in the military. She’s not only using them for PR she’s eating all their food!! My tax dollars weren’t meant for this loser!!

I think its terrible what you people are saying here. She’s there and she’s bringing attention to the Marines and Sailors. She is a celebrity and she can use that to bring attention to causes, and to remind us of those serving our country. Some of you need to go back to elementary school to learn the golden rules of being nice to one another. She promotes nothing in the above statement other then her gratitude for our servicemen.

Don’t bother complimenting her or sucking up to her. Only her boyfriend gets to taste the goods.

Haters Suck! @ 10/05/2010 at 5:58 pm

Even when the woman does a good deed people trash her. Give me a break.

lexy hates bilson @ 10/05/2010 at 6:04 pm

She’s only “doing good” for publicity! She doesn’t care about the troops or anyone but herself and her daddy!

I can’t say anything bad about her other than her face sort of reminds me of Kate Bosworth’s. Not her fault, I guess.

Mmmm, back fat.

I’M NOT A JESSICA FAN BUT …”SERIOUSLY SOME OF YOU BASHING JESSICA ARE PATHETIC IMMATURE NEGATIVE LOSERS, SHE IS HONORING OUR SOLDIERS OUT THERE MAKING THE TIME TO BE THERE THAT IS MORE THEN I CAN SAY FOR ALL YOU SCUMBAGS,WHAT POSITIVE THINGS ARE YOU HATERS DOING BESIDES HATING ON SOMEONE WHO IS DOING SOMETHING POSITIVE!!” YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS!!…TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE, PEOPLE WHO TAKE TIME OUT TO BE WITH OUR TROOPS SHOULDN’T BE BASHED!!…SHAME ON YOU…F$$KERS!

my friend is on that ship and posted on his Facebook that she threw up all over the ship haha

I don’t care why celebrities go to the gulf, maybe for their publicity or our of the goodness of their heart..the most important thing is they boost the troops’ morale. They need it. Being stuck in a war zone for months or years must not be easy. If Jessica can put a smile on the face of the guys then that is awesome. BTW, that spaghetti looks delicious.

@Alaia:

you are so crude and disgusting. its insulting to her and insulting to the soldier. btw soldiers cannot have intercourse during service. Jessica seems sweet and genuinely interested in support the troops bc she has made a few trips not just one for show.

sick of the trash talk @ 10/05/2010 at 8:53 pm

quit the bullying. None of you knwo anything about Jess or how many times she has been with the military.. Woudl you say the same about any other celebrity that goes to the EAST to show support or because its Jessica it means its fair game. many of you with your hate & spiteful comments are what is wrong with much of the world today. This is wonderful Jess stepped up to show support & its not the first time someone has had sickness upon arriving on a ship & it won’t be the last. It will be wonderful to see the soldier with wifr & child at teh Rockfeller center. Awesome for that family.

Some of you are so immature its mind boggling actually.

Wow – FINALLY a picture of Jessica Simpson surrounded by seamen ;)

She is using the military to try to rehab her image and promote that crappy Christmas album. And she wants to steal that poor sailor’s spaghetti because she’s fat. She is a disgusting fat cow.

she is fat @ 10/05/2010 at 11:22 pm

Her face is so bloated and fat. She has back fat!!!

ROFL!! I thought she was HIS BF!

What an ugly mean face this fat user tramp has.

Simosonsareevil @ 10/06/2010 at 6:56 am

Who’s writing all this crap about bullying, is that what Papa Joe is paying you to write? How is pointing out her disgusting, exploitative media strategy bullying her exactly? If anyone is being bullied its the soldiers who are being used to help sell her stupid christmas album. Who gets any profits from that album, the soldiers or the Simpsons? And taxpayer money is being used on this publicity stunt! Shameless.

Jessuckasucks @ 10/06/2010 at 7:00 am

Her eyes are snarling at that soldier, the face is soo superior its incredible. What a beeyatch.

Complain! @ 10/06/2010 at 7:06 am

So let me get this straight, these soldiers, who are meant to be working as soldiers, are instead competing for a chance to participate in a publicity stunt for a Christmas album being released by a pathetic, washed up (never was) entertainer? This is disgusting, I am complaining to both the army and my local representative, taxpayer dollars should not be spent promoting fat wannabe singers.

Jizz Cockster @ 10/06/2010 at 10:00 am

You all got it wrong. She is awesome. She took the time to travel aboard the ship and talk to the servicemen. Not many others would do that. It’s in no way a PR stunt, and here’s why:

I was in the Navy during Desert Storm, on the USS Saratoga, and on our return trip home, that PR attention ***** Whitney Houston flew aboard our ship to “welcome” us home. She was on the flight deck and posed for a shot with a bunch of sailors, and as soon as the camera’s were off, she screamed “get me the F…. outta here, now”…didn’t talk to anyone, sign any autographs, nothing. And now she’s a crack *****.

Jessica is real and awesome.

Of course they were welcoming, Jessie dear: you have giant knockers. It’s as simple as that.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All