Keira Knightley: Beautiful Bob!

Keira Knightley: Beautiful Bob!

Keira Knightley debuts a short new bob at the Chanel Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011 show during France’s Paris Fashion Week at Grand Palais on Tuesday (October 5).

The 25-year-old British actress sat front row alongside expectant mom Lily Allen, Gossip Girl‘s Clemence Poesy, and Vanessa Paradis (wife of Johnny Depp).

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Keira Knightley’s short new do?

10+ pictures inside of Keira Knightley‘s beautiful bob…

keira knightley short bob 01

• Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Love it, she looks great! I absolutely love her new do’!

no!why oh why Keira?! ur hair was great

I think it suits her :) I’m not a fan at all but this actually looks good!

Wow, that is a great cut on her. Suits her face perfectly.

Jack Easton @ 10/05/2010 at 9:31 am

Keira Knightley is stunningly beaurtiful. This incredibly gorgeous young woman is pure English perfection.

eat something for christ sake

Tom Franks @ 10/05/2010 at 9:37 am

I hope that she does American mainstream movies from now on.

I love her, I would also love to see her doing American movies, she is one of the best actresses of her generation.

KEIRA LOOKS STUNNING

Moses Ashford @ 10/05/2010 at 9:50 am

I wish that she would just do contemporary movies from now on rather than only historical films.

I loved her hair but this style is awesome

she looks gorgeous no matter what. love her.

She’s had this bob for a while now! Also, does Vanessa Paradis need to be referred to as Johnny Depp’s wife? She is famous in her own right!

@Moses Ashford: Clearly you haven’t looked at her filmography lately. Last Night, Never Let Me Go and The Emperor’s Children are all contemporary films.

I think she looks more gorgeous without opening her mouth so widely. But it’s her genuine smile that makes her a lovely lady :)

@Jack Easton:
“perfection” as in typical bland english look. over-rated.

Love her hairdo. She’s look really pretty.

Yes she looks great!

Brightside @ 10/05/2010 at 10:40 am

Keira Knightley looks fabulous and I adore her new hair style. Don’t like the look on the scruffy haired angry one though…who is she? She’s scary!

I have always hated bobs that taper longer at the chin. She is UGLY. (photogenic, yes)

she is stunning gorgeous and very talented !! and i don’t think she is skinny at all she has a great body to me <3

Incredible to think this successful, head-on-straight, always gets the good parts, talented and private actress is 1 year older than Lindsay Lohan. Looks like KK was brought up with class and a od work ethic whereas LL grew up to be a party gal junkie who only works to fund her partying. What a difference!!

that makes her jaw look even worse!

She looks beautiful with all hairstyles. But I prefer the long wavy hair.

to tom franks @ 10/05/2010 at 12:08 pm

in case you haven’t noticed, the best films are not being made by the american mainstream all that the major studios can come up with are remakes and/or the big budget films.

Keira is gorgeous and a class act.

Brightside @ 10/05/2010 at 12:16 pm

I love the new do. It’s classy and shows off her lovely, sweet smile.

over rated @ 10/05/2010 at 12:23 pm

She has to be one of the most over-rated actresses on the planet – not far behind Angelina Jolie.

She’s a great actress. Definitely up there with the really good actresses.

I like the haircut. She and Natalie Portman resemble each other, both lovely.

this looks way better than that long hair and bangs covering up her entire face…she doesn’t look sick anymore.

Keira is just PERFECT!!! And Clemence Poesy is very elegant.

keira knightley tatlı çok güzel bacakları kalçaları seksi bebes

CanadaGirl @ 10/05/2010 at 4:23 pm

Gorgeous. She has the face to carry off a bob beautifully. The British ladies are so brave with their coifs.

Holy Style-gasm!! Keira and Clemence in the same place!! WOW! I love Keira’s hair. I think her hair always looks better short.

oh my god she is so STUNNING! one of the most beautiful, talented young actresses out there.

she’s lovely, but I prefer her with long hair. cut is good, but it makes her look more ordinary.

she’s cute.

keira looks very youthful and chic with this bob :) thank god for an actress who doesn’t go blond/extensions…!

Carly Peitel @ 10/06/2010 at 5:59 am

Stunning, Stunning, Stunning! Keira Looks THEE Best She Has Ever LQQKED With Her NEW, BEAUTIFUL, CHIC, GLAMOUROUS, CLASSY, STRAIGHT, Chin Length Bob !!!!!

Carly Peitel @ 10/06/2010 at 6:05 am

@boston61: Any body that doesn’t like the HOT “A-Line Bob”—Longer in the Front—Shorter in the back, for sure—lacks in style sence !!!!

She has perfect bone structure so any cut suits her! and yes she’s is a pretty good actress …

She looks beautiful in every hair style but looks stunning in long hair. Never mind. Hair will grow again :)