Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Rachel McAdams & Michael Sheen: Holding Hands!

Rachel McAdams & Michael Sheen: Holding Hands!

Canadian actress Rachel McAdams holds hands with her boyfriend, Welsh actor Michael Sheen, as they take a romantic stroll in the College Street area on Sunday (October 3) in Toronto, Canada.

Rachel, 31, and Michael, 41, first met at a party for his drama Beautiful Boy. They’ve been spotted getting cozy in cafes these past few weeks and were outed as a couple just yesterday.

Michael, who will co-star in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, and his ex-wife Kate Beckinsale have an 11-year-old daughter together, Lily.

michael sheen rachel mcadams 01
michael sheen rachel mcadams 02
michael sheen rachel mcadams 03
michael sheen rachel mcadams 04
michael sheen rachel mcadams 05
michael sheen rachel mcadams 06
michael sheen rachel mcadams 07

John Parra/Getty

James Kragen @ 10/05/2010 at 3:42 pm

Rachel McAdams is incredibly gorgeous. Canadian perfection doesn’t get much purer than her. Which is unfortunate because she is about as attractive as she is misguided with her poor taste in men. She should be with someone around her age not a guy who obviously can’t handle women around his age.

NO! Rachel belongs to Ryan Gosling.

i dont know why , but i like these 2 together..

Good Canadian stock. Lucky guy.

I LOVE these two together =P

They both look a mess! Normally Rachel is cute and gorgeous, not so much in these pics…ah well at least they both look like crap!!

I would have never thought of them together, but I think they make an interesting and cute couple.

they first met THIS SUMMER filming Midnight in Paris, they’re both in it!

I dont want to see their picture

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Michael is so ugly!

Never saw them happening…but you know…they have my blessing* ;)

Honestly, people need to get over Ryan. It’s just tiresome at this point. Don’t be adolescent Mcgoslings.

I think Michael is a catch…he and Rachel seem like a great pair.

Dear James @ 10/05/2010 at 4:10 pm

You said the same thing last night. Get over it. She’s not going to date you.

AWWW……………….I LUV THIS. SUCH AN INTERESTING COUPLE. Never woulda thought…but me likely.

ugh, why is there always one Mcgosling troll around. bury it already.

What I find interesting is Michael and his ex GF Lorraine were last seen together in May, and MIP filmed in June/July…and there are sightings of him and Rachel together in Paris…that’s one mighty quick dump and hookup for Michael??

Give it a rest hooha. Don’t presume to know anyone’s life. Rachel didn’t get to Paris until July anyway.

WHAT? More pix of them? FLOVE! :-)

Rachel is so pretty and Michael is so ugly!

They have an age difference.

good girl @ 10/05/2010 at 4:31 pm

Michael looks like a wolf.

Michael Sheen is 41
Rachel is almost 32

Not that big of an age difference.
But they are the most mismatched couple ever.

ONCE AGAIN: He never married Kate.

@Ju: They’ve both moved on. You should too.

Trolls…give it a rest, don’t presume to know more than anyone else on this board about what goes on in anyone’s life, and regardless from May to July…to dump and hookup is still quick…and yes they were sighted together at dinner in Paris in July???

Buzz off hooha. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You have no idea the real status of anyone’s relationships.

Oh Hooha — Don’t take your msgosling anger out on Michael.

good girl @ 10/05/2010 at 4:48 pm

Ryan>Josh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Michael

Michael is soooooooo ugly and it is an old man.

Hi Kelly, Post your picture please.

Rachel has bad taste.Owen was still good.

I never normally get jealous or angry about celeb couples but I am extremely jealous of Rachel, I have lusted after Michael for many a year now, he is very talented, hilarious and oh so adorable.

Relations for advertising of the movies.
morning glory&tron Legacy

ha!!! dream on duran. Is that your new angle?

With acceptance comes peace.

@selene:

Bad taste LOL

the truth @ 10/05/2010 at 5:08 pm

@Ju: I agree with you cmpletely.

Sometimes ugly men know how to please women more than really attractive guys. For some reason uglier men try harder.

CooCoo for CoCo puffs @ 10/05/2010 at 5:57 pm

Wow #s 37-41. How many personalities do you have?

Wesley Snipes rox @ 10/05/2010 at 6:00 pm

Ohhh., there’re cute. mcgoslings take a hike.

He looks terrible!!!

he better treat her right!

KeysLover @ 10/05/2010 at 7:20 pm

I think that Rachel and Alexander Skarsgard would make a cute couple. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will at least make a movie or do a project together.

What a cute couple. Ever since I saw him in an interview, I always thought he was strangely attractive. Impeccable actor, too.

Love these two together! Hope it works out for them both. Don’t knock him, he’s very sexy, wouldn’t doubt she sees that too. Watch his movies & you’ll see. Age difference shouldn’t be an issue. Brad & Angie also have a 10 year age span, no problem there. I love Michael & Rachel together, hope it works!

Bela Lugosi @ 10/05/2010 at 8:06 pm

Guy’s not really good looking, but he gets these hot chicks. No!

@James Kragen: you wrote the same thing exactly about heidi and seal but with diferent names..what’s up with that?

well, I personally think he’s too old and ugly for her, def no ryan gosling, but he’s a great actor and seems like a great person, wish them the best!

I like Michael so well!!

This is great ! If they like each other then it’s ok. You little kids need to grow up !

@kate:

He’s not ugly GROW UP !

@good girl:
He’s not a wolf he’s a VAMPIRE.

SHUT UP ALREADY ! Do you guys have any idea how great of a guy Michael is ? How talented he is ? He’s not that ugly either and I think you guys are being really immature and just because he’s not her age and isn’t some kind of model doesn’t make him bad.
I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn that’s all I have to say.

I find Michael quite charming and very talented. I think he’d be a perfect fit for Rachel. Quit knocking him. He’s very attractive in an offbeat sort of way. Ryan Gosling isn’t what you would call “traditionally hansome” either. Looks aren’t the most important thing in a relationship.
I think they make a lovely couple!

Who is helping to make the studios big money? Here’s the top 10 list:

1. Shia LaBeouf $81
2. Anne Hathaway $64
3. Daniel Radcliffe $61
4. Robert Downey Jr. $33
5. Cate Blanchett $27
6. Jennifer Aniston $21
7. Meryl Streep $21
8. Johnny Depp $18
9. Nicolas Cage $17
10. Sarah Jessica Parker $17

I was a little shocked that Johnny Depp wasn’t higher up that list, with “Alice In Wonderland’s” huge haul along with the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies, but his paycheck is significantly higher than the others, so it brings his “score” down. And ifDaniel Radcliffe made the list, you’d think Emma Watson and Rupert Grint would be almost tied with him since they all reportedly earn the same amount of the same movies?

For the second consecutive year, Shia LaBeouf holds the title for making the studios the most profit!

According to Forbes, the actor brings in $81 profit for every dollar he is paid.

Anne Hathaway took second place for generating $64 in profit, followed by Daniel Radcliffe with $61, Robert Downey Jr. ($33) and Cate Blanchett ($27).

On September 30th, the Beverly Hills Hotel will belong to the most powerful vajayjays in Hollywood!

Several A-list actresses will be honored by Variety at their second Power of Women luncheon. Among the distinguished divas will be Natalie Portman, Jennifer Garner, Eva Mendes, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, and Suzan Bymel.

Oh, and last and certainly least, Katie Holmes. (How much money you think Tommy Cruise donated to the mag to get her ass on the list? Do their offices have a new spa now?)

Anywhoos, congrats to all the ladies for being so inspiring! You all prove that with a big heart and a bigger wallet, a person can do some incredible things!

Or they can screw up a classic Judy Garland number on television in for the sake of “charity.

Yeah, Michael Sheen and Kate Beckinsale were never married. They did have a long-term relationship and a daughter together and enjoy an on-going, amicable relationship. He is one of the best, underrated actors around! Nice pairing with Rachel McAdams.

Loved you in NOTEBOOK!!!!!!

CUTE!! Love them both. So talented.

he isnt attractive!
Rachel!!!!Escape from him!

Michael is really ugly!

I do not want to watch his movie at all.

Omg I love Michael Sheen. LOVE him. & Rachel McAdams – who DOESN’T love her? Such a random but cute pairing. Both talented and intelligent.

bad rabbit @ 10/06/2010 at 4:08 pm

Beauty and Beast

Vanessa X3 @ 10/06/2010 at 9:56 pm

A romantic stroll?
Eh, that’s hardly the case Jared, since you are following them.

Rachel please marry Ryan.

Please bring Ryan Gosling back to her!!!

canadian_cat @ 10/09/2010 at 11:20 pm

Oh come on! Rachel and Ryan have been broken up for
several years now. That relationship obviously didn’t work for them.
The Notebook is a movie, not real life. Time to move on.
I think Michael Sheen is a lovely person and very talented.
Good for Rachel, I’m sure he’ll be a wonderful partner for her.

michael seems like a nice guy. he seems down to earth. which is good, because rachel is down to earth and she needs someone the same. if he makes her happy, then i am in support of this couple!

First of all Michael Sheen is not ugly. When he played Lucian in Underworld 3, and was all buffed up, women thought he was fine as hell. Michael Sheen is handsome, in an intellectual sort of way.

Aquamarine @ 12/03/2010 at 9:00 pm

i think they are really cute together, she clearly likes his personality not his looks<3

I love Michael, he’s such a talented actor and he’s handsome. They make a cute couple. =)

billy blanks @ 01/14/2011 at 2:15 am

Lainey gossip – SHERLOCK HOLMES

Have you seen Sherlock Holmes? And Rachel’s performance? The strength of the film is the chemistry between RDJ and Jude Law. The weakness of the film, aside from an unnecessarily twisty plot, was McAdams. You know I love her. But that role was totally miscast.

Laura and Michelle thought Rachel Weisz would have been an excellent candidate. Sure. But, just to be contrarian, wasn’t the point of that part that she end up forgettable? I mean the way she’s – SPOILER ALERT – dismissed at the end, rather painlessly in fact, implies that Holmes really, after it all, didn’t care much for her. Or perhaps that’s what ended up happening after Guy Ritchie worked with her.

Maybe it’s just me but I get a distinct no-homies vibe between the two of them. In their interviews, there’s some tension. And not the sexual kind.

But now it’s a million different tangents when the only two points I wanted to make in the first place were that: 1. I like her dress but I don’t love her dress it and Diane’s ensemble is better and 2. She was rather disappointing in Sherlock Holmes, agree or disagree?

Golfer234 @ 01/31/2011 at 9:25 pm

@James Kragen: then as we hung out in Los Angelos “you know im a Hinee as an Agent,Kurt Sutter’s also as and Agent,your there Bad A**!! after some of the Raids and Enourages ill say ,very good rinks threw the Gay clubs “fine a** girls” the abolutes were amazing,I have to say IT WAS GOD DAM!!!! RAIN!!!! ALL!!!!! GOD!!!!! RAIN!!!!! DAAAM!!!!! WHAT!!!!! A!!!!! RUSH!!!!!

^ALL GOD DAM RAIN^