Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Long, Long Ago...

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Long, Long Ago...

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart enjoy dinner a deux on Monday (October 4) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The Twilight co-stars dropped by Ago, an Italian trattoria that’s one of Rihanna‘s favorite restaurants in L.A.!

After their meal, the camera-shy and low-key couple dashed out of the restaurant and jumped into a cab.

Rob, 24, and Kristen, 20, also had a date night over the weekend. The two were spotted at West Hollywood’s Soho House where they “kept stealing quick kisses from one another,” an eyewitness tells E! News.

“Rob’s arm was around her for most of dinner and they kept looking at each other and giggling throughout the evening,” adds the source. “They are definitely into each other.”

FYI: Kristen is wearing a Superdry Scrambler leather jacket.

pattinson stewart ago 01
pattinson stewart ago 02
pattinson stewart ago 03
pattinson stewart ago 04
pattinson stewart ago 05
pattinson stewart ago 06

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

PR showmance

They are so “privat” that they go to a well known celebrity restaurant to have “privacy”.
And the filming of the latest Twilight film is soon to begin. So let’s promote our “relationship”.

Hypocrits!

rocknmovies @ 10/05/2010 at 5:33 am

Glad to see them out and about. Rob doesn’t look too happy though. Understandbly, what with the paps. I like Kristen’s hair color.

Let the haters begin with their crappy comments.

An actor camera-shy? Strange, very strange.

Ihave no life @ 10/05/2010 at 5:35 am

Robsten shipper

I live a life, a non-existent life with no sex, love, partner, sex, family, fun, sex, friends, and excitement. Everyday it’s the same old boring day. I go to work, come back home to nothing, read my Twilight books, and have no life. I am a huge Twilight fan. I’ve read all the books and read them every minute of my life. I couldn’t stop thinking about Edward; kissing me, hugging me, looking at me like I was the only woman alive, making love to me, giving me bruises, breaking my headboard, etc. Then I saw the Twilight movies. Go to h3ll Edward, Edward and Bella aren’t real, but Rob and Kristen are. They are the real Romeo and Juliet. The greatest love story ever told. Everyday I live through Kristen. If Rob ever looks at a girl, let alone cheats on me, I mean Kristen, I will rip him apart.

Rob looks hot.

love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieninnies @ 10/05/2010 at 5:38 am

@akanni Learn to spell private you idiot. They have spent the summer together even though K-Stew was working. Maybe your delusions help you sleep at night. They are living the dream and you’re an ugly internet troll with no future. Bite it hater.

hater i have no life too @ 10/05/2010 at 5:39 am

@Ihave no life:
funny cause hating on everything and everyone online also show u have no love, no friends and no life huh!

Seriously , haters have no common sense at all ,Pete akanni (robsessed *****) prob a 45 year old single white female with no relationship experience or a 12 year old infant with no relationship experience , that is the MO of the moronic idiotic pathetic JEALOUS internet bullly , sad story of modern life

the crazies are out again I bet comments no. 1,3,4 are from one person. lol

Nonsten

HAGS=Hateful @ss Grumps who sit and stalk every news story involving Kristen Stewart. They are characterized by ugly warts and excessive fat. They have several websites dedicated to their hate including Robsessed, Thinking of Rob, Nonsten, and Awesomesauce which isn’t awesome at all. No man would touch them with a ten foot pole let alone a hot young actor like Robert Pattinson. If called out they will just start a new locked website to continue hating on a beautiful young actress young enough to be their daughter. Their main purpose in life is 24 hour haggishness and it shows in the pictures they take. Obama has these HAG’s on the terror watch list but doesn’t see them as a threat because they are too fat and poor to travel anywhere.

@dieninnies:

Living through a fictional couple that is projected on a lesbian and a gay guy is really pathetic. Only teens and sexually frustrated housewives buy this PR stunt. As long as paid gossip bloggers bring you the “facts” about this showmance don’t tell me what to believe.

Awwww, poor haters — here they go again with their pr blatherings? You sad old hags (like Akunnti) are so jealous ya can’t see straight. PR means you don’t HIDE from press, you COURT it (see the Jonas boy and Ashley Greene) see Zanessa and their beach photo-ops. If a grainy blurry smootch pic at a concert and on a dark street in Montreal is your evidence that they’re famewhores then you really need to start taking zoloft and get laid, STAT – because you’re looney. Look, sorry Rpatz is making slow sweet love to Kstew instead of your long in the tooth jealous asss, maybe in your next life when you come back as a 19 yr old beautiful, talented young actress you’ll have a shot. Now go find that vibrat.r and leave the rest of us who love this couple and support them alone.

you have no life @ 10/05/2010 at 5:47 am

@Ihave no life:

Nonsten : I live a life, a non-existent life with no sex, love, partner, sex, family, fun, sex, friends, and excitement. Everyday it’s the same old boring day. I go to work, come back home to nothing, read all rob sites , and have no life. . I couldn’t stop thinking about ROB kissing me, hugging me, looking at me like I was the only woman alive, making love to me, giving me bruises, breaking my headboard, etc. oh !! AND I HATE his girlfriend …i always bash her day and night,,,,CAUSE obviously if i do so rob will break up with her and be w/me…LIKE OBVIOUSLY…cause i’m 100 times prettier ( with my size 14 you know) then her …so yeahhh..
Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/05/robert-pattinson-kristen-stewart-ago-trattoria-twosome/#ixzz11TZdnfaO

ck_always @ 10/05/2010 at 5:48 am

Kristen is very average looking to say the most. I find that refreshing in Hollywood. We’ll see how she turns out in 10 years.

Man, look at how vicious they get when hawt Rob and scorching Kris dare to show their lurrrrve….hahahaha, the sad part is, you KNOW they’re some grown asss women who have at least 10 to 20 yrs on Kristen. How pathetic to attack a young girl and her hot as helll boyfriend.
Don’t you read the news – Bullying must stop.

Awwww, LOVE THEM — and loving the stew as a blonde, she looks so young, like a pretty little waif. Goes well with handsome scruffy tall man Rob. DAYUM they are HOT!!!

Thank you Summit for giving us the greatest couple ever. They are so real that only a publicity genius like Nancy Kirkpatrick could invent them.

Nancy Marketer of the Year ’09: Nancy Kirkpatrick

Hey ck, try to keep your jealousy in check when you look at Kstew — she’s a stunning young beauty, sorry you have to attack girls your jealous of…learn to embrace your homeliness. In the meantime, try not to drool:

CandyKane @ 10/05/2010 at 5:54 am

GROWL, they are BOTH soooooo HOT!!! I love them!!! GO ROBSTEN!!! I love that they’re in love! Word is they’re married – how sweet is that!!

@uraloser:

You little disgusting loser. You need to stay away from drugs.
Don’t mess with Rob’s real fans and their site.. Robsessed, TOR. They have been nothing but respectful towards Kristen.
Kristen fans like YOU disgust me a lot.

Great couple, am happy they are an item.

@nora:

hahahaha!!! you are too delusional! pathetic and jealous hag!

Hey nora, how many gay kids have you killed today?? …why are you freaking out accusing a guy and his girl who spend all of their time together (probably fcking each other’s brains out) as being gay..isn’t that taking your extreme hate, vitriol and jealousy a bit too far. Usually the people screaming the loudest about gay this and gay that are gay themselves, it’s a known fact. So nora, sorry to break it to you — but kstew loves the sparkly peen, she won’t be given your lobely homely obese asss any lovin in the forseeable future.
Maybe with some luck, in a couple years they’ll get pregnant, and we’ll all have a helluva funny time watching you threaten to throw yourself from a building because it.
Hahahahha. jealous old hags are sooooo vicious.

The truth hurt Kate. I forgot the HAGS at Letters to Twilight. Go have your morning donut pig.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All