Tom Cruise: Shirtless Stunts for M:I 4!

Tom Cruise: Shirtless Stunts for M:I 4!

A shirtless Tom Cruise does his own stunts for Mission: Impossible IV scenes on Wednesday (October 6) in Prague, Czech Republic.

The 48-year-old actor jumped onto the roof of a moving van from a zipline starting on the third floor of a building!

Over the weekend, Tom was hard at work on set – he’s also been spotted greeting fans who dropped by the set to check out the action!

30+ pictures inside of Tom Cruise doing his own stunts…

tom cruise shirtless mission impossible 4 01
tom cruise shirtless mission impossible 4 29
tom cruise shirtless mission impossible 4 30
tom cruise shirtless mission impossible 4 31

Credit: Laurent Despois; Photos: Splash News Online, WENN
Posted to: Shirtless, Tom Cruise

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Perfect body and beautiful hair, just love him

He doesn’t look hot ..soi

I used to love this guy!!! But now he just gives me the wheelies, I cant watch his movies anymore….. I’m so turn off by him, and Will Smith is next…… There just weird!!!

he has muscles but he isn’t toned. He looks like a chicken..I’m sorry.

To me he is perfectly OK and when he smiles he reminds me of the young Tom.
Extra toned muscles and tattoos are not mandatory to look handsome.

Sacha, 22 @ 10/06/2010 at 1:13 pm

He still makes my skin crawl.

Where is the cast of MI 5 @ 10/06/2010 at 1:21 pm

Yeah guess he is doing this movie all by himself eh???>>> No one
else just like Katie …The only star of MI5 is Tom….Right No other
cast members need to be in this movie he can do it all by himself..
Exactly Darren Egomaniac …. what no Ving telling him what to do..
in a Helicopter above or Jeremy Renner who is a renagade actor..
Who could probably do a better job.. NO JUST TOMMY FOR THE LAST
6 PHOTOS FROM MI 5

Ok people, I’m not a hater and he looks great to be a 48 years old man, but LMAO!
Does he really belive ladies and girls will find him still sexy with…with…that body?? Girls want to see bodies like Jacob Black, ladies around their forties men like George Clooney, Clive Owen. He won’t have any appeal to the masses and thing won’t turn better showing his body that, I repeat, is great for a man around his 50s but not soo good to show on a movie screen.
If I were a woman I’d like to see shirtless someone like Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds..Younger and toned.

OMG, he is an amazing actor! And HOT!!!

well, we all can’t be perfect now can we? as for Tom, he does all of his own stunts most of which are dangerous. which reminds me, how perfect is your body and how many of these stunts do you do on a daily basis???

It would be good if they include Henry Czerny, Thandie Newton, Anthony Hopkins, John Polson, Michelle Monaghan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Maggie Q and Laurence Fishburne and hopefully conclude the series.
I hope that the main villain’s name will be Vanning which was originally going to be the name of the main villain in M:i:III before they changed it to Owen Davian.
I hope that Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts appear in M:i:IV as I’ve always wanted to see Tom Cruise do a movie with each of them.

I am disappointed that his hair isn’t short like it was in the first and third films in the series.
It has been reported that Tom Cruise and Michael Nyqvist have a 5 page fight sequence at the end of the film. I hope that Tom Cruise uses a few KFM (Keysi Fighting Method) moves like he did in M:i:III.
I wish that they would film this in Armenia as well. Hollywood never does films there. In addition, It would be good if the plot is based on current affairs and the IMF battles a real world threat such as Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, Iranian extremists, North Korean extremists, Somali pirates, etc.

the truth @ 10/06/2010 at 1:35 pm

Looking good fo his age. And looking pretty hot too. Love his movies.

to Marcus @ 10/06/2010 at 1:36 pm

well, you are not a woman. i am and i’m in my late 20″s. please do not think you can tell anyone what or who i want to look at.

there is something very wird about is body, sorry but i prefer he put a t-shirt on.

@to Marcus:

Hey n/p if you want to feel sorry for him go right ahead..
BWHHAAA Can’t imagine anybody at age 28 wanting to hit that .
Fat girls lkie chicken little’s like him tho..i guess.

jolly folly @ 10/06/2010 at 2:18 pm

@to Dame:

Huge double standard tho. When Jolie did her own stunts for Salt and Wanted–there was a huge cry from the masses about how could she do this as she had small children who would be motherless if a stunt backfired. Same goes for Cruise. We all know how much pride the little man takes in doing macho things, but he does have a wife and kids and doing dangerous stunts is stupid for him or for anyone with kids!

@Marcus.:
What a bunch of rubbish! Not a fan but he is not bad at all, and I didn’t say he’s sexy.
I guess Keanu Reeves is no longer a Greek statue but he is still one of the sexiest man alive.

He’s still gorgeous and acts very well. Doesn’t matter what he wears he still look good!! What a great actor indeed!

I always liked Tom……… I think he looks hot .

pr person @ 10/06/2010 at 2:52 pm

AAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!! The horror!!!

Thats enough to cause an automatic GAG reflex!! Put some clothes on.. nobody cares.

SAME THING AS KNIGHT AND DAY @ 10/06/2010 at 2:56 pm

It looks like he is doing his Knight and Day movie…same stunts and
what not.. As for the rest the cast take a look at the IMDB>COM..
Most of the cast is not in it… The Hippie from Lost joined the cast
as Jeremy Renner too… and Ving Rhames… Now we when are we
seeing Mrs. Cruise who announced Oh yeah I will be there too!!

Does Lainey working for him now. It was the third time in the row I read and and I went LOL.

It’s MI4, #7. And Cruise has nothing to do with these spy shots.

Cruise is well trained in stunt work, #18.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All