Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: Broken Bells Concert!

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: Broken Bells Concert!

Alexander Skarsgard opens the car door for his girlfriend, Kate Bosworth, after checking out a Broken Bells concert at the Wiltern Theatre on Wednesday (October 6) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor is back in town after taking a trip to his hometown of Stockholm. Alex was spotted out walking around the city with a few friends!

Last week, Alex made a trip to Munich, Germany in support of his hit show, True Blood.

FYI: Kate is wearing JewelMint “Cleopatra” earrings.

More pics over at X17!

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: Broken Bells Concert!

alexander skarsgard kate bosworth broken bells concert 01

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

LOVE him, she;s meh.

they’re still together??

If it's true @ 10/07/2010 at 1:35 pm

@jbird: IA.
As I said:
Birds of the same flock will always fly together

I give up, he remains in the moron category LOL

It was only a matter of time before JJ posted these. I still don’t get it. I guess we’ll have to wait for another European press tour to get happy pics of him again since he’s back to wearing his permascowl. Where’s Burnt Bacon? I need a laugh.

After watching this video, it does NOT look like “date night” to me. More like … Alex to KB: “Crap I know we bought these tickets months ago, and now it’s um you know maybe awkward, so I’m just gonna take …. What, you still reallllllly want to go ’cause they’re your favorite band? OK fine, but this doesn’t change anything and I’m going to stay about 15 feet from you at all times unless we are coming or going.” KB to Alex: “Cool! I’m SO looking forward to it!”

Check out the video, and then file under AWKWARD:

TrueBlade @ 10/07/2010 at 1:44 pm

He’s so disappointing. Looks like the Arclight all over again. he stalks off , leaving her in the dust while she stops for the paid paps..She’s blatantly posing advertising the Tackymint earrings while he pretends he’s not there. I think he would have bounced if he wasn’t waiting on the car Beyond lame. Dlisted for sure.

Btw, why was he waiting on a ride? If they went to the concert with the other couple(her friend Arlene is driving), why didn’t they go to the car together? Seems like they called for a ride or it was arranged beforehand. Suspiciously looks like another photo op.

Whatever, Alex.

Of Course @ 10/07/2010 at 1:45 pm

she’s wearing her jewelry. She knew she’d have the perfect photo op. She’s a ***** and he is dead to me.

LoL, thanx Jared, I`ll enjoy this post… lol Mass suicide in 3, 2, 1…

He’s nice and I hope he eventually finds someone nice!

I guess the break-up rumors were false. And just when I was starting to think of him as more than a pretty face :(

Something is broken here but it’s not bells.

eightball @ 10/07/2010 at 1:53 pm

These two have no chemistry.
Doesn’t look like a real romance but the pairing is so weird can’t call it a shomance either.

He’s obviously not very into her if he can’t show her the consideration of walking beside her and acting like he’d rather be anywhere else in the world. I’d almost feel sorry for her but she contributes to the issue by putting up with it.

eating my words @ 10/07/2010 at 1:58 pm

Yeah, as others said, it’s not all her. He’s as much an a**hat for playing into this nonsense of looking all p**d at the paps. Please. We know you’re together. Enough already. Done and done. I’ve not seen two people look this unhappy to be together in ages. But JJ is thrilled! and man, that is no ad for her new jewelry line, now is it? Looks like that craptastic merchandise came out of the gumball machine…

haha this is so horrible, that poor man look like 1. he’s miserable, 2. he hates her, and 3. he hates her even more. ::sigh:: tis the life of being in a PR romance I guess

I would slap my bf is he treated me like that.

I see two people at work:

- Beigeworth gets a mention of her crappy jewelry. (She’ll have to disinfect her ears after this!)

- Romeo makes his name buzz in more sites.

This is how she’s going to advertise her Jewel Dung line. Every 1,000 person to sign up will win a night with ASkars. She’ll make a fortune.

Young American @ 10/07/2010 at 2:06 pm

Kate, go back to Matt. He seemed to like you.
This guy not so much.

Back with the f*u*ck b*uddy.

@Young American: She was adorable with him. Whatever happened to him? Does he still act?

Why Alex is so cold to her? I do not understand, I never saw a loving gesture and sensitivity to her. Sad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All