Kristen Stewart Strips Down For 'Welcome to the Rileys'

Kristen Stewart Strips Down For 'Welcome to the Rileys'

Kristen Stewart wears a gray bra in front of the mirror in this new still from her upcoming movie Welcome to the Rileys.

The 20-year-old actress breaks out of her Twilight role by playing a young stripper who helps unite a grieving couple who recently lost their own daughter.

Hitflix was able to debut the new stills from the drama which also stars Soprano‘s James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo.

The new film is expected for limited release October 29.

kristen stewart strips down rileys 01
kristen stewart strips down rileys 02
kristen stewart strips down rileys 03

Photos: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Will Kristen finally prove she is a box office draw with this picture? If it flops like The Runaways, The Yellow Handkerchief, and Adventureland she might want to rethink her career post Twilight. But good thing for her that she has or will bank close 50 million from Twilight franchise….not bad for the 20 year old razzie nominee :)

Kristen is fantastic.

Excited for this! Outside of Twilight I’ve loved Kstew’s roles. Ane love Gandolfini!

Who cares about box office draw?

I’ve seen the film, and what she PROVES is that she has acting chops. She is incredible in this film, and her character portrayal left me thinking about the film for days and days after.

I highly recommend this film. It’s a moving film, and Melissa Leo and James Gandolfini are wonderful in it as well.

Roger Ebert raved about Stewarts performance in this movie so really want to see it. I also loved her in the Runaways-Stewart and Shannon were incredible

HEEHEEHEE @ 10/07/2010 at 9:43 pm

@HAHAHA:

Well, considering that The Runaways was a VERY limited release, it’s not surprising it didn’t make much money. It was a great movie, though, and garnered Kristen lots of praise for her acting. The Yellow Handkerchief and Adventureland were small films made before Twilight. She’s not in it for the big “box office” pictures. And your little dig about a “Razzie” nominee reeks of bitterness, by the way. I’m sure Kristen’s laughing all the way to the bank…And Robert Pattinson’s bedroom. :)

HAHAHAHA

Here’s a tip don’t talk about things you don’t know anything about. Kristen has been consistently called out for her acting abilities by critics like Roger Ebert and A.O. Scott of the NYT. In fact she is the only member of the Twilight cast that has. Jodie Foster, Sean Penn, Walter Salles, Melissa Leo, etc. etc. have talked about her talent.

But please educate the masses more about your film knowledge b/c it seems so vast. You clearly know more than people who work within the business.

@oy: Movie studios like to make money…make enough bombs…you’ll be out of work

You’re trying to be and edgy actress, we get it… (rolls eyes)

Loveoffilms @ 10/07/2010 at 9:49 pm

Adventureland, The Runaways, & TYH are all Independent films which critics & fans loved. They weren’t meant to be massive movies. They were not heavily promoted big budget movies, nor were they wide released. Adventureland & The Runaways a couple of the best movies around with amazing acting. WTTR is a fantastic move I saw it last year. The Runaways & WTTR should put Kristen’s name on the Oscar ballot.

jackbradleyjennings @ 10/07/2010 at 9:51 pm

she’s sexy…and talented too.

HEEHEEHEE @ 10/07/2010 at 9:55 pm

@Rose:

So you would have her be a shy, virginal Bella-type girl in every role she takes? I applaud her for taking risks in her career.

@Loveoffilms: Adventureland wasn’t an Indie film it was suppose to be but with Twilight they opened it wide release. I had a lot of friends that were in and worked on the movie. That was what happened…

@HEEHEEHEE: She can’t act as Bella either so what does it matter??

offtheproperty @ 10/07/2010 at 9:59 pm

She is actually sexier than she looks. She’s sexier than she seems, too.

@Loveoffilms: Adventureland was an independent movie, it got a wide release? The Runaways was intended to go wide, but did poorly in limited release…causing Apparition to go bankrupt putting the staff with families out of work :( that’s horrible :(

@Rose:

But let me guess Rob is a GENIUS right? Lol. Yeah.

@Rose:

I admit I’ve seen her act much better in other roles besides Bella, but she certainly is the best actor of anyone in the Twi series. By far.

phat-ruley @ 10/07/2010 at 10:04 pm

She DONT have curves – flat chested & straight body – NEXT!

@HEEHEEHEE: Better than Anna Kendrick…you lie

@Jess: He acts fairly better… They’re both overrated. I like Twilight as the books but Twihards put them both on a pedestal. They haven’t done anything profound to prove themselves as these excellent actors kids say they are.

@Jess:

Didn’t you know that Rob is the best actor in the world? *Sarcasm*

Beautiful body. I can´t wait to see her naked on screen.

@HAHAHA:

Yeah, better than Anna. All she does in Twilight is act like a Valley Girl and say “like” a lot. Wow, that’s so hard. And she was overrated in Up in the Air. Don’t get me wrong, I do like Anna, but I think Kristen has more talent. I guess we can agree to disagree on this one. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All