Kristen Stewart Strips Down For 'Welcome to the Rileys'

Kristen Stewart Strips Down For 'Welcome to the Rileys'

Kristen Stewart wears a gray bra in front of the mirror in this new still from her upcoming movie Welcome to the Rileys.

The 20-year-old actress breaks out of her Twilight role by playing a young stripper who helps unite a grieving couple who recently lost their own daughter.

Hitflix was able to debut the new stills from the drama which also stars Soprano‘s James Gandolfini and Melissa Leo.

The new film is expected for limited release October 29.

kristen stewart strips down rileys 01
kristen stewart strips down rileys 02
kristen stewart strips down rileys 03

Will Kristen finally prove she is a box office draw with this picture? If it flops like The Runaways, The Yellow Handkerchief, and Adventureland she might want to rethink her career post Twilight. But good thing for her that she has or will bank close 50 million from Twilight franchise….not bad for the 20 year old razzie nominee :)

Kristen is fantastic.

Excited for this! Outside of Twilight I’ve loved Kstew’s roles. Ane love Gandolfini!

Who cares about box office draw?

I’ve seen the film, and what she PROVES is that she has acting chops. She is incredible in this film, and her character portrayal left me thinking about the film for days and days after.

I highly recommend this film. It’s a moving film, and Melissa Leo and James Gandolfini are wonderful in it as well.

Roger Ebert raved about Stewarts performance in this movie so really want to see it. I also loved her in the Runaways-Stewart and Shannon were incredible

HEEHEEHEE @ 10/07/2010 at 9:43 pm

@HAHAHA:

Well, considering that The Runaways was a VERY limited release, it’s not surprising it didn’t make much money. It was a great movie, though, and garnered Kristen lots of praise for her acting. The Yellow Handkerchief and Adventureland were small films made before Twilight. She’s not in it for the big “box office” pictures. And your little dig about a “Razzie” nominee reeks of bitterness, by the way. I’m sure Kristen’s laughing all the way to the bank…And Robert Pattinson’s bedroom. :)

HAHAHAHA

Here’s a tip don’t talk about things you don’t know anything about. Kristen has been consistently called out for her acting abilities by critics like Roger Ebert and A.O. Scott of the NYT. In fact she is the only member of the Twilight cast that has. Jodie Foster, Sean Penn, Walter Salles, Melissa Leo, etc. etc. have talked about her talent.

But please educate the masses more about your film knowledge b/c it seems so vast. You clearly know more than people who work within the business.

@oy: Movie studios like to make money…make enough bombs…you’ll be out of work

You’re trying to be and edgy actress, we get it… (rolls eyes)

Loveoffilms @ 10/07/2010 at 9:49 pm

Adventureland, The Runaways, & TYH are all Independent films which critics & fans loved. They weren’t meant to be massive movies. They were not heavily promoted big budget movies, nor were they wide released. Adventureland & The Runaways a couple of the best movies around with amazing acting. WTTR is a fantastic move I saw it last year. The Runaways & WTTR should put Kristen’s name on the Oscar ballot.

jackbradleyjennings @ 10/07/2010 at 9:51 pm

she’s sexy…and talented too.

HEEHEEHEE @ 10/07/2010 at 9:55 pm

@Rose:

So you would have her be a shy, virginal Bella-type girl in every role she takes? I applaud her for taking risks in her career.

@Loveoffilms: Adventureland wasn’t an Indie film it was suppose to be but with Twilight they opened it wide release. I had a lot of friends that were in and worked on the movie. That was what happened…

@HEEHEEHEE: She can’t act as Bella either so what does it matter??

offtheproperty @ 10/07/2010 at 9:59 pm

She is actually sexier than she looks. She’s sexier than she seems, too.

@Loveoffilms: Adventureland was an independent movie, it got a wide release? The Runaways was intended to go wide, but did poorly in limited release…causing Apparition to go bankrupt putting the staff with families out of work :( that’s horrible :(

@Rose:

But let me guess Rob is a GENIUS right? Lol. Yeah.

@Rose:

I admit I’ve seen her act much better in other roles besides Bella, but she certainly is the best actor of anyone in the Twi series. By far.

phat-ruley @ 10/07/2010 at 10:04 pm

She DONT have curves – flat chested & straight body – NEXT!

@HEEHEEHEE: Better than Anna Kendrick…you lie

@Jess: He acts fairly better… They’re both overrated. I like Twilight as the books but Twihards put them both on a pedestal. They haven’t done anything profound to prove themselves as these excellent actors kids say they are.

@Jess:

Didn’t you know that Rob is the best actor in the world? *Sarcasm*

Beautiful body. I can´t wait to see her naked on screen.

@HAHAHA:

Yeah, better than Anna. All she does in Twilight is act like a Valley Girl and say “like” a lot. Wow, that’s so hard. And she was overrated in Up in the Air. Don’t get me wrong, I do like Anna, but I think Kristen has more talent. I guess we can agree to disagree on this one. :)

@Rose: she can’t act bella because bella is stupid. i don’t think there’s much anyone can do to make that girl pleasant.

but she can act outside of the twilight saga.

@HEEHEEHEE: But not better than Dakota Fanning O_o

@HAHAHA:

Oh no, I forgot about Dakota! LOL…She’s pretty good, too :)

@HEEHEEHEE: well she is wasted in Twilight…anyone could play her part

jackbradleyjennings @ 10/07/2010 at 10:29 pm

@HEEHEEHEE:

I completely agree with you. Anna’s nice and certainly good, but don’t understand the Oscar nom. In my opinion, Kristen is what makes the Twilight movie bearable. And she kicks ass is every other movie I’ve seen of hers. She’s super hot in Adventureland!

@HAHAHA:

I agree! It’s a shame they didn’t make her part better.

A new role to portray by Kristen Stewart is a great step to the ladder of her movie career.
As she does well in moonlight, she can do too to have her own movie.

Telented chick. There is something beautiful about her face. Oh, I know -patience. Ya, few girls have it.

When does this stripper film comes out? I WANT TO SEE WHAT ROBERT PATTISON HAS SEEN.

I saw Kristen Stewart in Welcome to the Rileys and she was great. She is a very talented!

Hopefully WTTR will perform well but it’s not like it’s getting much advertising. I think OTR will be the movie outside of Twilight that will draw in a lot of money because Walter Sales is already saying that he will have more money for marketing. This is just an example of Twilight being both a blessing and curse for Kristen because she has been type cast as “Bella”. She isn’t the only one. Look at Megan Fox? Jennifer’s Body and Jonah Hex both BOMBED at the box office because people only know her as “Makala” from Transformers.

She was awesome in The Land of Women and Adventureland.

She is way more talented that Megan Fox … I like Jonah Hex and Jennifer’s body but that was because she was surround by good actors in both movies.

Amanda Dubs @ 10/08/2010 at 1:43 am

I saw this movie in Cannes and really didn’t like it. I was dissapointed. I loved Kristen in it though, she played her part fantastically and I am definitely going to see it again for a second opinion.

She’s already a twenty but still got a body of a 12 year old – God knows she’s never be a hot bombshell… but if she’ll seek some medical help – that of course will change!

Jeez. What are you? 12? Why are you bring Rob into this?
You acting like only rob fans hate Kristen… NO.
Kristen has her own set of haters. just like Robert.
Many people hate Twilight and she just like any other Twilight actor. Remember that.

rock n roll queen @ 10/08/2010 at 6:54 am

kristen was fantastic as joan jett i dont know and frankly i dont care about sales or body types . shes a really wonderful actress. im really eager to see this movie

I dont know if kristen is talented or not. But she always has the same expression on her face. Maybe she always has to play similar roles in films what makes people think shes talented. Im not sure just wondering Ive just seen the two first twilight movies. By the way, that bra is ugly ugly but I think she looks prettier than in twilight though.

samanthar @ 10/08/2010 at 8:22 am

@HAHAHA: how long did it take you to think up that comment?

Anyone who says Kristen is better actress than Anna Kendrick and Dakota Fanning is an idiot! And yes, i say this with the attention to offend your poor intelligence and even worse vision!!!!!

I don’t think she’s necessarily a bad actress. What she lacks is depth of character – the characters that she portrays that is. Every character I’ve seen her play since Panic Room have all been the same. I would love to see her do something with emotional range outside of tragic women. She needs to do a romantic comedy or just a comedy in general. She is getting type cast and that is something that no actress should ever want. Once you get typecast less offers will come in unless it once again for a tragic woman with only half a spine. She needs to take cues from great actresses before her. Meryl Streep is one, Kathy Bates is another, as is Angelica Houston. They can do the tragic broads, the nasty ones and the comedic ones on the side. Kristen needs to start changing up her career before all its good for is to wrap dead fish in.

not to be taken in a mean way but im so glad she isnt stick thin,i could never tell from other pictures what her body was like

@oy: who cares about box office draw? uhm…the producers and the banks that’s who. If she can’t pull in bucks then she won’t be making bucks period and will get less jobs unless she starts her own company. I love her but let’s face it…the movie industry is all about money making.

@HEEHEEHEE: Don’t agree. I love Billy and the actor that played Aro (forget his name). Taylor Lautner also did a great job of acting in New Moon. Kristen is great…but I’ve seen better actors. Dakota Fanning stole Runaways away from her really…she is so great.

KS CANT ACT 2 SAVE HER LIFE @ 10/08/2010 at 2:25 pm

I cant fkn STAND her, HATE her so much. BTW, she is FUGly just like her FOOTFACE bf and most of the Twilight cast like those hideous bulldogs Kellan and Taylor lmfao

Asashii Fustazi @ 10/08/2010 at 3:23 pm

runaways was so-so, thought dakota did a better acting job Twilight movies are like bab b movies, adventureland i think is her best natural performance and even that was NO oscar winner.

RandomGirl @ 10/08/2010 at 8:47 pm

Again with the teen angst?
You know, there is only so long that role can last.
She is 20 yrs old after all….and teen angst does not garner much acting abilities, mainly looking confused, which Kristen is very good at.
I will never forgive her for butchering the Twilight movies, they sucked anyways, but her performance made it unbearable and awkward to watch. I remember seeing Twilight with my mom and little sister, and I walked out after the hospital scene, I had had enough.
She needs some acting classes, badly.

@RandomGirl:Kristen has the smarts and an innate talent that will keep her around for as long as she wants to be. I for one will gladly see any movie she is in.

For some reason she looks like she should be dating Rosie O’donnell.

This ***** is just average looking.

@RandomGirl:
I totally agree.she ruined new moon for me .The part where edward leaves her she looked bored

@whateva: Because you are nuts.She just acts.She cannot live the part