Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth Munch On Lunch

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth Munch On Lunch

Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth have a quiet lunch together on Thursday (October 7) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 34-year-old Swedish actor and 27-year-old American actress began dating early this year. On Wednesday, the couple was spotted checking out a Broken Bells concert at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles.

Alexander Skarsgard will be one of numerous celebrities attending Spike’s ‘SCREAM 2010′ which will premiere on Tuesday, October 19 At 9PM, ET/PT.

FYI: Kate is wearing the Joie “Picasso” shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth munching on lunch…

alexander skarsgard kate bosworth munch on lunch 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Peanut Gallery @ 10/08/2010 at 7:57 am

Beer with the nuts? OMG she is actually eating!

Keep feeding her ASkars, Bonesworth may gain free publicity AND a couple of pounds!
Please, get away from her, you can do so much better!

Iffy Miffy @ 10/08/2010 at 8:06 am

His career is in the dump, not counting TB. And that will end in a few years. He should take more care or he’ll end up with the – oh, he was that Eric guy – as the highlight of it.

TrueBlade @ 10/08/2010 at 8:10 am

Lady and the Tramp…….she’s the tramp. In a few years he’ll be that guy that used to be on that vampire show.;

TrueBlade @ 10/08/2010 at 8:28 am

Keep hawking the Tackymint Kate…I’m sure some putz will buy some. He looks like crap in only a few short days.

I love that this couple is still together. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Alex, and he’s a very sweet man, so I’m glad he’s got someone that makes him happy. I wish them all the best!

Oh salad is DEFINITELY what she should be eating. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?! And can someone please tell me why, if she is his choice of partner, he always looks so damn miserable around her, and happy away from her? It makes no sense and he’s beginning to really pee me off.

oh right…he’s stateside…it’s in his contract that he has to look like a miserable ******* here. I wish he would just send us pictures from outside the continental US, so no one would have to see ho-hum-grumpy-pants.

muppet show @ 10/08/2010 at 8:40 am

WHY AM I BEING MODERATE ALL THE TIME ?AM I DANGEROUS?

TrueBlade @ 10/08/2010 at 8:41 am

Looks like they arrived separately or else JJ would show them in the car together or walking together.Seems like another couple is cropped out on the other side of the table. This showmance is marvelous.

Dude – who eats with their sunglasses on? Oh my! Kate must be cheating on Alex again. Who IS that mystery man in the dark shades?

TrueBlade @ 10/08/2010 at 8:43 am

@muppet show:

Same here. He keeps blocking my posts.

eating outside……in LA……yeah I like my privacy

They are gorgeous!

@TrueBlade:
same here…it seems that jj doesn’t know what liberty of speech is. LMO

Kate Bosworth got press before for dating Orlando . Now she’s getting press for dating Alex. Does she actually do anything press worthy besides dating famous guys?

you guys are pathetic leave alex alone !! it’s his personal life if this girl makes him happy then i’m happy for them…alexander looks gorgeous btw

muppet show @ 10/08/2010 at 8:57 am

So the jewellery business is not going very well, so she had to hire alex!
no one gives her attention when she is alone!pure kate!!

ugly chick

@lory: He’s a good looking guy but he doesn’t look happy with this girl. I’m sure he’ll move on soon enough.

Iffy Miffy @ 10/08/2010 at 9:05 am

@Connie: Nope. Oh wait, I’m wrong. She also goes to fashion shows.

incognito @ 10/08/2010 at 9:21 am

I see no chemistry here.
They look like brother and sister

She is using him to promote her Jewel Mint line. She’s been wearing the tacky **** each time she’s photographed with him. Sad.

seven dust @ 10/08/2010 at 9:25 am

I think they’re probably f*c*k buds and apparently the sex isn’t all that cause he looks increasingly miserable each time they’re seen together.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All