Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli: Katsuya Couple

Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli: Katsuya Couple

Leonardo DiCaprio gets behind the driver’s wheel after grabbing dinner with girlfriend Bar Refaeli and friends at Katsuya restaurant on Thursday night (October 7) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 35-year-old actor asked for a table in the more private Dragon Room, where he ordered all the classic dishes for his friends, including black cod and baked crab hand rolls.

Leo recently ranked #9 in Entertainment Weekly‘s 50 Most Powerful Entertainers List. The mag writes, “After Titanic, he eschewed easy blockbusters, opting to pair himself instead with A-list auteurs in prestige pictures. Sometimes it worked (The Departed). Sometimes it didn’t (Revolutionary Road). But with this year’s one-two punch of Martin Scorsese’s Shutter Island ($294.8 million) and Christopher Nolan’s Inception ($791.5 million), DiCaprio proved he can deliver on both art and commerce without sacrificing either. NEXT-Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar Hoover biopic, Hoover (2012).”

And here are some stats on Leo: career box office: $4.9 billion; last three films: $1.2 billion; avg. opening weekend: $26.8 million; avg. opening last three films: $38.9 million.”

Bigger pic inside…

leonardo dicaprio bar refaeli katsuya 01

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 727 » Show All

… and this is really worth a post, jared? there`s not one decent photo of them but this couple always generates comments so that must be your reason. yawn! bar looks pretty st*pid on this photo. lol

Looking at that picture makes me uncomfortable……seriously… they are just trying to have dinner….. paps are awful……..

Neither Leo nor what`s-her-name seem to be uncomfortable, staring right into the cameras. Nothing uncomfortable about it. Boring! Nothing interesting here this photo is just an excuse to post about the completely uninspiring and bland Bar and that EW list.

CanadaGirl @ 10/10/2010 at 12:22 am

Thanks for another post, JJ. I guess he likes to see the pro-Leo and the loons bash it out. Wow. Luckily, the post is at 6: 30 am their time, so the Flies can post too.

I wonder if Bar’s dunce cap is in the trunk. LOL. That expression just screams, “Duh-doh-duh.” I’m so mean, but it’s not a flattering picture of anyone in that car. Leo’s expression is quite funny.

Does anyone know what new Eco projects that Leo has on the go right now? I know about the tigers, but is there anything else? I wonder if he’s had a response to the BP mess?

AnonymousDiva @ 10/10/2010 at 12:29 am

You still don’t see this pics anywhere except her personal site, and those she pays to post ‘em.

I seriously doubt these pics are new, especially given the European sources referring to her as Leo’s ex-gf already.

Glamourous @ 10/10/2010 at 12:31 am

I think Leo has been doing amazing work lately. His films Shutter Island and Inception were phenomenal. He has amazing range and depth. It’s easy to see how he cares deeply for the environment.

GORGEOUS LEO. Damn I always love seeing a new thread with him. Who’s the guy in the back seat, I wonder?

I can’t believe the box office stats Leo has. He’s a tank in Hollywood. Not to jinx him, but here’s hoping he’s success continues. I like the movies he does. Dramas are my favourite genre, but I think that he should eventually do a comedy. Nicholson has done a few light hearted films that are fantastic. Love you Leo.

Rocking & Rolling @ 10/10/2010 at 12:39 am

You know how iTunes has that new feature Ping where you can post your playlists and fav music? I wonder what kind of music Leo really likes. Kind of like to know what bands he listens to.

@Samii: that`s an old gallery that is being updated that`s why you see a new date on it.

@Samii: It’s hard to know what’s real and what isn’t these days what with fake photos cropping up all the time. I think we should just focus on the SM and hope for the best for Leo. Poor guy usually looks miserable, so it’d be nice to see a genuine smile on his face.

Poor Leo looks spooked. Can’t catch a break getting away from the paps and other baggage. Are these real pictures or re-dated fakes? The internet is weirder than Inception. It’s hard to know what’s real and what’s not.

It’s all a dream babe. Nightmare to be more accurate. Just keep reality in your sights and this hallucination will end. Real life is more appealing than an artificial one.

CanadaGirl @ 10/10/2010 at 12:56 am

Almost…. there…….
I have to say that this is the sh*ttiest picture to post for a thread. Seriously. This isn’t news… it’s a drive by. Oh there’s Leo… let’s get a picture of 2/3 of his face. Bar looks dozy. If that mouth was open any wider, we’d be able to see what she ate for breakfast.

To the Management @ 10/10/2010 at 1:05 am

Dear Manager,
I would like to complain about the lack of good pictures on this thread. I want to see Leo, by himself, and information about some new project or another interesting tid-bit. If all else fails, I want to see pictures of him necking with one of those Usher beauties outside Premier. I don’t mind a little scruff, but could you please get Leo to wear pants that don’t show his gitch. Most of all, I’d like to see some pictures where he’s enjoying life and SMILING. Those pics are few and far between.

i am on the brightside @ 10/10/2010 at 1:06 am

oh its so nice to see them out to dinner leo looks so happy and cute looking at the paps as if to say so you got me with my gorgeous girl this time its ok! beautiful happy couple love them both

youre crazy he couldnt look happier and smiling do you notice hes smiling? or you dont know what a smile is? hes looking very happy with his gorgeous girlfriend bar

Loon alert @ 10/10/2010 at 1:10 am

And so it begins……….. I KNEW it wouldn’t last. 7am in IL and they’re starting already.

get over your jealousy of leo loving bar and bar being his girlfriend everyone knows who the loon is here posting every few seconds we already counted them

Loon alert @ 10/10/2010 at 1:17 am

That’s not a smile. It’s a ‘damn they caught me.’ A smile shows teeth. Do you see his teeth and a grin? No, cause it doesn’t exist in this photo. You loons need glasses because you always see something other than what is there. They weren’t seen at the front door, I take it. Did they sneak out by the kitchen exit? Classy.

you do not have to show your teeth to make a smile millions of ppl smile like this and we all know if leo doesnt want to be seen his hat is down over his face it didnt bother him this time he looks cute and smiling and happy deal with it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA OK THE MANAGEMENT YOU REALLY GAVE ME THE BEST LAUGH TONIGHT

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 727 » Show All