Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Village Idiots!

Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard: Village Idiots!

Kate Bosworth walks to her car in West Hollywood after visiting the Village Idiot English pub on Saturday (October 9).

Climbing into the back seat of Kate’s car was her beau, Alexander Skarsgard! The two were joined by a female friend, who sat shotgun next to Kate once they got in the car.

On Thursday, Kate and Alex grabbed a quiet lunch together at a restaurant in Brentwood.

kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 01
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 02
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 03
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 04
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 05
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 06
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 07
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 08
kate bosworth alexander skarsgard village idiot 09

Credit: David Tonnessen; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, X17
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
freeze out @ 10/10/2010 at 9:08 am

Ok everyone. So tired of seeing this trainwreck. I think it is time for a freeze out. What do you think? No more posting? It is just fueling the fire. Look at her smirk.”sooo annoying” as she would say.

Kate is so pathetic how she does not seem to realize that she’s just Alex’s booty call. She means nothing to him.

Holy crap its starting again.

Ditch the bosworth but Askars is always welcome

Village Idiot is about right at the moment

I am going to say this then I think we should not pay any attention to them both. This is like watching a car accident about to happen. You scream and scream all to no avail. Then it happens and you just have to look away. These two people seem to love each other. In that case I am really sorry for Alex because he seemed different. KB may be good at manipulation but no one has blinders on that thick. If they are a couple, then they should act like one. The worst thing a celebrity can do is to insult the intelligence of their audience and this is what is happening. Quite frankly it is disgusting. For the coverage that these two people get, you would think they have made blockbuster, academy award wining movies.

I am thinking that they are in love and made for each other. While that does nothing to damage KB’s rep, it says a lot about Alex. It is unfortunate. He might not have started this way but he certainly is becoming more like Kate. I have tried to defend him but I can’t. He loves who he loves but then I guess he is not who I thought he was. We never see him out with his friends anymore, it is all her friends. That is a sign. I wish him all the best but I will not see any of his movies ever. If he wants to be taken seriously as an actor, then he needs to act like one. This game that is being played with JJ, Robin, Kate and Alex is revolting to me as a fan and consumer. While I don’t wish him any harm, at this point, I wish that he would just go away. All of them need to just go away and stop pretending. Make room for people who really want to act and be actors. Not people who just want to be famous.

freeze out @ 10/10/2010 at 9:26 am

Did you guys notice the “get the look” tab? First of all I don’t want to dress like a soccer mom on a business trip and secondly you can totally tell JJ is totally legit on this. They just happen to be in the right place at the right time everytime? Riiiiight. By the way, Stellan ought to be proud of his famewh*re firstborn. I mean, who wouldn’t want a career based solely on this crap vs something legitimate? It’s working for Kate, right?

Brightside @ 10/10/2010 at 9:29 am

Her boyfriend sits in the back? That’s strange! I don’t consider my relationship odd but, when we are out driving, my fella & I sit in the front and any friends who tag along are relegated to the back seats. I thought that was fairly normal behaviour. I wouldn’t like him in the back making faces at me.
Is this a real relationship or just another Hollywood fauxmance? I begin to think that these d-list females who call themselves *cough, cough* actresses don’t know the first thing about real relationships. It just seems to be, for them, an exercise in pimping themselves out to the paps. Not love, just love of being the centre of attention on some celebrity blog site.
So depressing.

freeze out @ 10/10/2010 at 9:33 am

@Oopsila: I think the suggestion is that we are the idiots. Did you notice how she is driving her car this time. Not that our multiple suggestions about that made any bit of difference because we all know they don’t troll the sites. Ok. Freeze out officially started. They make Robsten look classy. Sorry JJ, you’ve got the wrong couple. They will never be anything better than classless and no one will respect them.

another day of Skarsworth photo op?! She’s really out promoting her jewelry line and that stupid movie “warriors way”! Sad all this sure brought AS press but the same time ruining his repetition and career, and he’s just started. He needs to fire that PR of his.

Robsten rocks/ these suck… Robsten seem true/ These seem a lie… Robsten can hide/ These “can’t”… Robsten are in their 20s and they are superstars/ These are 3os and they are fame****… They should stop before emberrassing themselves more than they already did, but they won’t do it. So have a nice life you 2, you make us all laugh:)))))… Maybe all this media attention will bring you some decent parts, but neeah =)))

commonsense @ 10/10/2010 at 9:41 am

WTF is wrong with you JJ?! Seriously, W.T.F?!

Donnaflopp @ 10/10/2010 at 9:49 am

If she is going to kill his career, so be it. Trust him to make that decision for himself. I just don’t get why so many posters act as if she will be the reason that’ll end his days here on earth. The only reason these photo ops keep happening is because they get so much attention from all the posters. All publicity is good – even if it’s bad. She doesn’t wear the jewelry everyone hates so much so stop doing the PR for them.

That being said, I think it’s a weird/fake relationship, even for Hollywood.

Brightside @ 10/10/2010 at 9:49 am

That’s seven posts on her since the first of October? Why? Why? Her films are terrible! Lois Lane anyone? Win a Date With Tad Hamiltion….blurk!
I shall go and admire Freida Pinto’s amazing beauty again!

TrueBlade @ 10/10/2010 at 9:52 am

Poor you, Alex.

ugly chicks

It’s obvious the two woman are calling the photogs and loving every minute of it. Poor sap is being played by these famewhore b*tches*.

ground hog day @ 10/10/2010 at 9:57 am

So, what ugly piece of Jewel Mint is she wearing for this photo-op? Or is Lisa Larson the one sporting that crap now?

I_Want_Ur_Disco_Stick @ 10/10/2010 at 9:57 am

I’ve got the gun, anyone got the bullets?
Stupid chick…and he’s stupid too.
Village idiots, how ironic.

I feel sorry for him if he does have real feelings for this girl. It’s evident she’s using him for publicity each time they get papped. She’s always sporting that **** eating grin on her face while trying to promote her jewelry line.

best u can do @ 10/10/2010 at 10:01 am

what the F**ck can I say another post. this is a JJ special

Alex A**hole you have a pi**ed face in public, you claim you want your privacy, then as soon as you get back to LA four days in a row you are seen with your so-called pap lover smiling GIRLFRIEND. what? have you been told to be seen with her this many times SOMETHING IS OFF HERE. and WHY IS SHE DRIVING THIS TIME, AND YOU IN THE BACK SEAT WHY NOT SIT IN THE FRONT SEAT NExT TO YOUR WH**RE and surprise surprise I see your pal LISA LARSSON wife of bajorn

so we know you have a GF but you don’t walk by the side of her, you don’t look at her, you don’t aknowledge her in public as your GF and one poster is right you are all laughing at us!!!!!! im finished so long

Jewel Mint @ 10/10/2010 at 10:03 am

Kate, knock it off with the constant pap pics. No one is going to buy your Jewel Sh**t stuff. It’s ugly. Doesn’t matter if you’re standing next to the hunky Swede. Still looks like ****.

:)I love The In-terracial l ove! It is so nice. My boyfriend and i both think so. He is a s-ex-y black man,lol. I know him via :)

——(Blac-k w-hite Flir-ts)* {C0m} ——

a nice place for black white singl-es, to in-teract with each other…no bounds or extremes in front of true lov=e. . …@l ove it

twin peaks @ 10/10/2010 at 10:06 am

Bosworth needs to buy some new clothes. She must not make much from her movies cause she’s always wearing the same ugly crap.
I’ll give her credit for washing her hair this time out though.

slanted view @ 10/10/2010 at 10:06 am

Even I can’t muster up anything that hasn’t been said here. Village Idiots indeed. Us and them. Alex Skarsgard seems determined to make himself a full on loser. Fine by me. They really deserve each other. Waste of space – and don’t anyone please post here and defend that they really don’t like the pap attention because with this many posts since Wednesday, all with Bosho smirking away, you gotta believe the truth.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All