Courteney Cox Heads Out Without Her Wedding Ring

Courteney Cox Heads Out Without Her Wedding Ring

Courteney Cox leaves her house with a friend sans her wedding ring on Monday (October 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The same day, the 46-year-old Cougar Town announced she was separating from David Arquette after 11 years of marriage.

“We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter [Coco, 6] and we still love each other deeply,” they said in a joint statement.

FYI: The couple met in 1995 on the set of Scream, married four years later, and co-star in the new Scream movie, out next year.

cox no wedding ring 01
cox no wedding ring 02
cox no wedding ring 03
cox no wedding ring 04
cox no wedding ring 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Totally set up and planned. The Goddess Circle at work

HHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAH JUST F-R-I-E-N-D-S UH! I SEE RACHEL IS NOT THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN A SITCOM WORLD..THESE PEOPLE ARE SUCH HYPOCRITES…CAN YOU SPELL KARMA??? GOOD.

HHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAH JUST F-R-I-E-N-D-S UH! I SEE RACHEL IS NOT THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN A SITCOM WORLD..THESE PEOPLE ARE SUCH HYPOCRITES…CAN YOU SPELL KARMA??? THEY SAY NEVER SAY NEVER BI-CH… GOOD.

she and her bff are going to scout for boytoys lol

@notafan: “CAN YOU SPELL KARMA???”
You can’t.
It’s spelled with a “K.”

retrobanana @ 10/12/2010 at 12:03 am

omg i am sad for them i truly believed in them!
all i heard was how the happiest day was when they met each other and how they really ty to make it work. I thought they had it worked out those two. I bummed big time.

their wedding rings even said : a deal is a deal. i am at a loss…okay so clearly i am overreating its just another celeb couple breaking up but they were like my all time fav couple i really thought had all the cards laid out for them. i wish them luck hope they both find happiness.

She-whom-shall-not-be-named @ 10/12/2010 at 12:03 am

I would think that after reporting a couple has split, seeing one party w/o the wedding ring is no longer news??? SLOW NEWS DAY JJARED ,HUH?

retrobanana @ 10/12/2010 at 12:04 am

overeacting*….god it is late i spelled a lot wrong forgive me…

@notafan: @@notafan:

I was going to say the same thing….online dictionaries..they’re everywhere…and free

Rex Craigo @ 10/12/2010 at 12:17 am

I’ve had incredible sex with her on multiple occasions.

hopes she doesn’t turn out like aniston. and that she makes better dating choices than her.

I don’t get why folks are surprised about this couple. They practically spelled it out for you, especially the last 2 yrs. If folks paid less attention to how cute a couple looked together and instead what’s said in interviews then you and the world wouldn’t be shocked.

THANKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU TEACHERRRRRRRRRR BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS K ——– C I AM STILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGHING…..HHAHHAAHHAAHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHAAAHHAA…………………….

Dianna Knows Best @ 10/12/2010 at 1:27 am

NOOO! They were a really really good couple! This is heart breaking

Ahhh so what. It doesn’t mean anything. I love my husband, and I too chose not to wear it or just plain forget! Doesn’t make me any less married.

Why are they separating if they ‘still love each other deeply’? I hate it when a celebrity couple separates and say/write such bullshit… if they remain best friends and love each other WHY the hell separate?

They are not separated. This is just a publicity stunt, Cougar Town ratings are down, the new movie with the two of them in it… HOLLYWOOD!

Is time for Matthew Perry

um another site has the same pics and she’s wearing a very thin gold band that is almost hard to see. so either she took it off halfway through the shots (doubtful) or these pics suck.

@Mary:
LOL! Ditto!!

I never understand people who waste their time to comment on the lives of people they dislike. This is just to criticize, be nasty and well you pity! But as they say in France “He laughs best who laughs last,” one day is the celebrity you love to live the same (it will not last long in the lap of Brangelina and I am sure they are still together just for kids

For people who hate Jen and Courteney all, you spend much time talking about them. It’s so easy to insult behind his computer and be hateful, out of all this hatred because you’re not comfortable in your skin. A person well into his skin would not have so much hatred, jealousy and bad faith

I hope someday you separate the man with whom you spent so many years and people will judge you and insult you without even knowing

@Steffi: Because they re not in love. There is a huge difference!

Glamourous @ 10/12/2010 at 6:04 pm

I his Howard Stern interview is in any way reflective of the marriage, I’m glad she dumped his a**. What a dumb, disrespectful interview to give. There was no thought at all to little Coco and her having to hear about this. Utterly immature, David.

Glamourous @ 10/12/2010 at 6:06 pm

*In his Howard Stern… etc.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All