Fran Drescher Talk Show Premieres Nov. 26!

Fran Drescher Talk Show Premieres Nov. 26!

Fran Drescher (and her unforgettable voice) is getting her very own talk show, JustJared.com can confirm.

The 53-year-old star from The Nanny shared the good news on the phone earlier today on The Wendy Williams Show.

How did she score her own show? She told Wendy, “When I was on your show, the people that make your show asked me if I wanted to do my [own] show. We’ve been talking ever since. It’s gonna premiere November 26 right after Thanksgiving.”

Fran added, “[The show will have] everything from pedicures to politics. It’ll be interesting to talk to the ladies about a myriad of subjects that will fun, funny, inspiring, motivational, educational, and empowering.”

WILL YOU TUNE IN to watch Fran Drescher’s new talk show??

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

i love fran! i think she’s amazing. who can forget the nanny back in 90? i can’t.

Please check out my new blog… BlessedBreasts.com I’m a breast cancer OVERCOMER… I prefer overcomer to survivor… too many people get stuck in survival… I choose life!

I would to be on Fran’s new show!! I’m a preacher… I know how to talk!!

One in nine women in the DC Metro area will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. African-American women in the District of Columbia have the highest breast cancer mortality rate in the nation. This is the most common cancer in women in the U.S.

Congrats on 10 years of overcoming breast cancer!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 10/11/2010 at 11:35 am

I love the Nanny. I can’t believe she is 53.

I though she was in her mid 40′s… This woman is such a strong woman. She is a cancer survivor, a rape victim and has support his husband of too many years when he came out as gay. I don’t know why some people hates her, just because she still very positive and has been a really positive role model…

I LOVE HER!!!

to hear that voice 7 days a week? NO. but i support her fight with cancer though. tough woman. but annoying voice.

Fran rocks at 53, looking good, girl.

Congrats on 10 years of overcoming breast cancer!!

This show is going to be AMAZING!!!!!

Another Fox failure!! Haha! Jack Abernathy needs a reality check. 75 talk shows have come and gone in the 25 years that Oprah has been on the air. This will be another.

You go girl!!! You will be a bit hit—you have it all happening! I would watch you every day (and listen to that voice!) You are so talented— BEST WISHES FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

john j gaspar @ 10/31/2010 at 3:25 pm

Fran- u r beauuuuuutiful, gorgeeeeeeous, funnnnnny, considerate, etc. You have brought much Joy & Laughter to my life. THANK YOU

LOVE YA FRAN!!!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR SUCCESSFUL TALK SHOW TO COME TO MY AREA. I WATCH “THE NANNY” EVERY NIGHT ON NICK AT NIGHT AND TV LAND. THE SHOW IS HILARIOUS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK IN WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE.

Fran – we love you here in Germany!
You have a lot of fans here and “The Nanny” is 5 times a week on TV. Since lot of years….
It´s sad, that we cannot see your new TV-Show here in Germany. We wish you all the best.
Thanks for so many burst of laughter :-)))
Marcel

Maria Izaguirre @ 11/26/2010 at 2:20 pm

I love her!!!
She is a great role model and looks fantastic for her age!
I wish her much success in whatever path she chooses.
God bless you Franny!

Maria Izaguirre @ 11/26/2010 at 2:20 pm

I love her!!!
She is a great role model and looks fantastic for her age!
I wish her much success in whatever path she chooses.
God bless you Franny!

David Michael @ 11/26/2010 at 4:29 pm

Love you Fran!!!! I’ll be watching every episode….:) You are an amazing, successful, talented and beautiful woman…..and I love your positive attitude!!

Wallace L. Crosby @ 11/27/2010 at 11:05 am

Dear Fran,
This is in response to your show on November 26, 2010, airing on Fox Network.

Fran, you are drop dead gorgeous! Always have been, always will be!

I pay attention to all of the good things that you do and how your generosity helps all of the people who are fighting cancer.

Your love for animals says a lot for your character.

I could go on and on, but I think that you can see my admiration for you and all that you stand for.

A lifetime fan,
Sincerely,
Wally Crosby

I LOVE FRAN!!!!!…. shes has been my HERO!!…. shes has been so strong in in all the downs in her life…..

Debbie Bongiovanni-Sharp @ 12/07/2010 at 9:38 pm

I love Fran…Her talk show is wonderful and she is a great inspiration to everyone. And never mind Esther….she is just gorgeous!!!!! I would love to get some tickets to her show. Keep up the good work Fran. We all love you.

Dear God, get me an ice pick for my ears. Is it possible her voice is MORE annoying now? yes. As for her guests? Her mom and dad, her dog, her ex, her cousins (one is a homewrecking tramp by her own admission). UGH! spare me.

lori grammy @ 01/03/2011 at 11:06 am

Need help in obtaining three tixs to Fran Drescher’s tawk show, as my 11 year old grand daughter is a very big fan of hers. Thank you for your help.
Lori

What channel is her show on??? I still can’t find it.