Gisele Bundchen: Beach with Benjamin!

Gisele Bundchen: Beach with Benjamin!

A bikini-clad Gisele Bundchen hits the beach with her adorable son, Benjamin, on Sunday (October 10) in Miami, Fla.

The 30-year-old supermodel held on to 10-month-old Benjamin as he happily splashed in the water. Ben played in the water wearing a red baseball cap – but no swimming trunks!

Also pictured inside is Gisele heading to a photo studio last Tuesday (October 5) in Miami.

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen and beach baby Benjamin

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Hahaha! What a cute little baby, holding by a sexy and super model mom. Giselle really look stunning. Though Giselle is busy, with her career, she still spends quality time with her kid and that is great!

ha cuteeeeee! can’t believe she is a mom!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

yeah I love that she is always with her baby. good mom. even when she works she takes him with her, lol.

oh Benjamin, what a cute little guy!

OMG. He’s so cute!

Why her baby doesn’t wear diappers and a swimsuit ?

anonymous @ 10/11/2010 at 1:07 pm

Gisele looks amazing and baby Benjamin is soooo adorable! Wish Tom was there too, but he probably had to fly back for practice today.
Adorable family!

(Watch the haters find *something* negative about these pics…)

Why is this fat baby not properly clothes?

Someone should arrest this ugly baby and his manish looking mother for indecent exposure.

i wish i was skinny :(

Why is this fat baby not properly clothed?

@nope:

12 year olds should be in school right now.

He is cute really. Beatiful mother always have beatiful children :)))

gorgeous mother and child

@nope:

wow now even her baby you have a problem with? calling him fat? no words. you are probably 10x fatter and uglier. (hence why you are so crude) that is one perfectly cute and healthy baby! breast-feeding has paid off lol.

wow, some people are really sick. how can they talk like this about such a cute baby?

hatersgonhate @ 10/11/2010 at 1:13 pm

@Marie: ummm i used to swim naked all the time as a baby. its cute. Im sure you are not even a mom and dont even know how to raise a kid, so stfu!

@hatersgonhate

excuse me?

JustinaladyJ @ 10/11/2010 at 1:15 pm

so jealous of gisele! perfect life and now a cute little baby with her hot hubby Tom. ahh life is good for “some” people <3

WOW some truyl idiotic comments on here, some of you have no shame, losers!

Anyhow, man, WHAT A WOMAN! That body is perfection, and her stunning little boy is to much!

goodmorningall @ 10/11/2010 at 1:17 pm

nothing cuter then a naked baby on the beach!!! live free people..let loose for crying out loud!!

Gisele is Brazilian, not a prudish “lets act perfect (and do drugs and cheat on our wives at night America)” they actually have nude beaches and everyone is nude, especially little precious babies. They are comfortable with themselves and its second nature. America are prudes. (and some of the rudest unhappiest,fattest people in the world) go figure! you can barely get a smile and a friendly hello anymore.

@hatersgonhate

oh you are talking about no.7, sorry :)

@hatersgonhate:

It’s different when you and your baby are followed by paparazzy ….

I have no comments about how mean some people can be. I mean internet hating is becoming an epidemic and people are killing themselves. Internet hating and the obesity epidemic are at all time highs. coincidence? I think so….

hatersgonhate @ 10/11/2010 at 1:23 pm

@Marie: Gisele was born in the 80s. It was quite common and before then even. Only today I guess you gotta watch every step/move/word you take without being ridiculed. I love Gisele’s care free hippy attitude. Truly refreshing in a celeb actually.

Ms Bar Jolie Gaga @ 10/11/2010 at 1:25 pm

SO JEALOUS OF HER! I cannot stop stalking her every move , lol. I need help! pleaseeeee! omg I want to be just like her!. so so so jealous. I am fat and short with red hair. booo hooo and to top it all off, My boyfriend looks like Chris Farley, not Tom Brady :(

There always will be some problem at the haters eyes!!! She is perfect and her son is adorable! But you haters are NOT, so eat your hearts, losers!

omgosh little babies naked on the beach is one of the cutest things ever! I am sorry some people find it weird (I think you are weird to think perverted like that, sorry!)

@cindy:

totally agree! I am sick of regular people always acting jealous and complaining about celebs! be a go getter and do something with your own lives, maybe you woulnd’t feel so bitter towards someone you dont even know! LOL

lifes2short @ 10/11/2010 at 1:34 pm

She looks great! doesnt look like a mom at all! lol and that is one of the cutest celebrity babies I have seen. I want to hug him and pinch those chubby cheeks, lol. Gisele and Tom are truly blessed.

Gisele is definitely gorgeous as usual.

I sure wouldn’t want to be naked in the sand. Sand in the toes is fine, but in other places…not so much. As for the comment about the other person not being a mom…doesn’t make much sense since most moms know that swim diapers are required at most swimming places for small babies. Who wants to swim around in someone elses feces?? Sounds like that person is most definately not a mom! Oh but wait…Gisele has had Ben potty trained since birth, right?! LOL!

faceitnow @ 10/11/2010 at 1:44 pm

I think she’s a fabulous woman.

@someone-34

you make no sense

Gisele is sex on a stick. Yummy! Her baby is adorable.

Tom needs to get a haircut ASAP. He’s already looks like Frankenstein, but throw in the long hair and it’s almost to the point where I can’t stand the sight of him. Ugly!

People are always talking about how gorgeous she is, yet I don’t see it? I think she looks manly and she’s way too scrawny. Ugh.

@someone:

swimming places? its not a pool but a huge beach. you’re not (or you are) swimming in feces already as it is,.from sharks,drunk guys,girls.etc…lol and come on…he is a baby and he is precious. the little guy is smiling and looks so happy and alert and healthy. now worries, he is in great hands obviously. Besides there are more pics of him in jean shorts a little polo shirt and shows with his red hat. Looks like someone was getting hot and wanted to take off his clothes. lol I know many babies who strip down, and want to be naked all the time. Im sure Gisele spoils him and lets him have his way.,

@JustinaladyJ:

“Hot hubby Tom?’ You’re hilarious. Tom is ugly!

love how beachy and natural she is. Seems her son is following in the natural ways, lol. I love she is not some diva in high heels,full makeup,hair extensions just to go to the beach like some D list celebs do and still looks fantastic! some shots could come straight out of a Vogue magazine!

CanadaGirl @ 10/11/2010 at 2:06 pm

Ohh… cutie. Look at that fat baby bum. Gisele is such a nice mommy.

@Brooke:

hey there is room for the minority vote as well, welcome ;)

I think shes a great mom! He is always with her, no nanny to replace mommy for her! :)
The only problem I have with this is I have to wonder how many pervs go to the beach to watch children since little girls of all ages are wearing 2 pieces now and boys have just swim trunks. Since it seems like such a perfect place for them to watch little kids I would never have my baby naked at the beach just waiting to have their pic taken by a perv to enjoy at home later.

doublechinnedbrooke @ 10/11/2010 at 2:08 pm

@Brooke:

there is something, or you wouldn’t have clicked on her name and/or wasted mmm about 1 minute of your awesome day to write words on someone you so called “dont see anything in” there’s something…

I have a problem with the baby swimming naked only because if he defecates in the water it introduce bacterian into the water which could contain E. coli or other bacteria. Most swimming pools now have a rule that babies have to wear a swim diaper, and for good reason.

@Channy:

eek that thought is quite scary! but seeing the crazies here, I wouldn’t doubt if they were the types to take pictures for later on lol. crazies everywhere. its sick and sad. but Gisele had her baby fully clothed earlier.
please tell me this isn’t going to be the next “so called” controversy with Gisele. oi! its getting a little ridiculous, people making something outta nothing with this woman (and actually caring about ever move she makes/says) I guess Forbes’ is right about how powerful she is and the cultural impact she has. Never realized it before, but if this is made into some controversy (lol) I will take Forbe’s word for it from now on.

mirror mirror @ 10/11/2010 at 2:14 pm

i wonder what a dr would say if he saw giselles honker???? GET IT FIXED!

Her baby is adorable but babies pee and poop at random so I’m sure fellow beach goers would appieciate not having to swim through baby poo

@Michelle:

sure they ain’t minding with gisele around, lol

There’s something wrong in those photos…. she isn’t stunning as usual :(

haters=power @ 10/11/2010 at 2:21 pm

wow 3 pages already, LOL. as always the most popular first page topic…
I think I will barf if people criticize her for this next…(that I see so many moms/babies doing every summer its not even funny…..make me puke if this becomes an “omg end of the world” internet controversy. lol
probs will though, since she is the last supermodel. at least SHE seems to be carefree and enjoying life. maybe that will wear off on some of you. great for the mind to have a carefree attitude. try it sometime! cute babies swimming naked,really should be the least of your/our worries LOL. I can think of 10 million other things to worry about right now concerning children…

fashiondream @ 10/11/2010 at 2:24 pm

aww I think its so cute, lol.

before she had her boobs doen she should have had her nose done do you see that pix of her profile? ugh

Instead of making something that really isn’t a negative into a negative lol how bout focus on the good things instead? we need more positive people in this world. so many depressed,bitter,negative,angry souls out there. The woman takes this little guy with her everywhere. No nannies,panning off to a family member everyweek to go party,etc…Like some moms (regular and model ones) do all the time….I think by now Benjamin is her best friend lol and that’s cute. The brunette girl in the photos with her is her midwife from Brazil I believe. She is also Gisele’s very close friend. Benjamin is well taken care of and there shouldn’t be one care in the world in those regards. This baby boy is happy and healthy and full of life.

where is it? @ 10/11/2010 at 2:35 pm

and what happened to her b-u-t-t? where did it go sorry she lost it all

cute hunny hunnies sugar bums

Her husband is hawt!

my mom said I used to strip down and take all my swim clothes off, lol. even have many pictures of me sitting in the pool naked as a baby. with a little hat like that as well! lol except mine was white with frogs on it. well I hope people didn’t criticize my mum! she is/was the best mom in the world.

Its perfectly normal for a baby to swim naked.. Gisele & her little fella are adorable!

Just Interested @ 10/11/2010 at 3:31 pm

LOL why is her baby naked??

lightenUPpeeps @ 10/11/2010 at 3:46 pm

beautiful mummy and baby <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute baby & tranny mom

Gisele is a German from Brazil and Germans are never prudish like the British.

.@lol:

sorry you and your 10 bloated double chins feel that way. get well soon. lay off the soda. its not normal to be a bloated chipmunk face. unless you are a man on steroids of course., lol
beautiful worlds richest supermodel who ever lived and son!

UBERMOTHER AND UBERMODEL…GISELE SETS THE STANDARD TOO HIGH FOR THE MODELS OUT THERE..

Ben is really cute. When he is 14 and his friends make fun of these photos, (there are some on the net where you see Ben’s butt) they will not seem so cute.
Wonder why Brady is never around, the Patriots do not practice until Tuesday.

where are his swim pants ???? lol

do people really care how she raises her child and what he wears doesnt wear? lol I mean at the end of the day does it bother you? I sure hope not. Let her raise him however she pleases who really cares. he is a cute little happy fella! twitter sitings reported tom and gisele going out to eat last night. hi is there, maybe resting in the hotel room.

Charlotte @ 10/11/2010 at 6:01 pm

She’s so pretty and cute with her baby! God bless them :)

Gisele is a definite MILF! If even a fraction of the women that I associate with on a daily basis looked like her, I would feel like I died and went to heaven. But instead they look like your stereotypical soccer mom that is stretched out from three kids, or is just dowdy in general. Tom is a lucky man in more ways than one.

He needs to get a haircut! He’s unattractive as it is, but looks downright fugly with the long hair. Tom, you’re not good looking enough to pull off the mop haired look.

@Brazil:
If you think the US is so crappy don’t use our websites.

Having a great time @EpicHotelMiami at Zuma restaurant with Tom Brady and Gisele over a charred Tiger Prawn.

@hm: Could you not pick all the superficial things that are good about her all the time?

I am not horrified that he doesn’t have swim trunks I don think he even wears diapers I know she practices EC with him.

cute little butt!

Gisele’s haters/fans/members-presidents of her hate/critic club..whatever you wanna call them…sure seem to love looking her up.googling her,finding news about her…sometimes even more than her own fans do, lol. its kinda freaky. like the psycho emo chicks who practiced voo doo dolls everynight on the skinny thin popular rich blonde chicks. they couldnt stop thinking about beautiful sally,yet beautiful sally didn’t even know they existed. awwww. same case scenario here.

BEAUTIFUL mom and baby!!
So cute!!

Hmm… I don’t usually see naked toddlers at the beach… I thought it was in Brazil cause they do go naked there… but they’re in Florida… Benjamin would’ve look so cute in some swimming shorts… Either way, he’s too cute!!

Good thing he did not make a gnarly poooop!!!

The most sweetest mom & baby of the celebrities!!!

Glamourous @ 10/11/2010 at 7:11 pm

@Shawna: HAHA…. it’s the beach you re tard. Do you know how much bacteria and other crap is in water? If you knew half the chemicals that’s in lake, river and ocean water you’d never go in. A little poop is half of your problems. What a dumb comment.

@Shawna: Thumbs downing my comment due to scientific fact? lol wow, you people really are stupid!

put some clothes on that baby you freak.

I think Tom is back home in Boston with his other little man getting ready for week 5. I know Brady’s assistant Will was on Jack duty during a game few weeks ago at Gillette .

I think its cute and could care less. the baby feels good, let it be. He had clothes on in some pics. who knows babies love to take their clothes off. I used to always do the that when I was little (and yes Im from America ) most people would oohh and awww over it, not have complaints. Maybe the prude in the Flower dress and big hat with her kids who looked like they couldnt have a more boring life and should be in church, not the beach…. While My parents and I were laughing taking pics and catching some rays. No one knows if he refused his trunks or what and quite frankly should not even really care. lol

It looks like Benjamin is lucky and got Mommy’s skin type. Daddy and Jack both have to wear rash guard at the beach those Irish genes are just not beach friendly.

@CJ:

No he is in Miami as well. He and Gisele were out to eat last night. He is probs relaxing in the hotel room, with Gisele’s rockin bod Im sure she wearsss him out…lol sure they have one salacious sex life. He already is in talks of wanting another baby so they say.

SWEETTTTTT another A list Vogue shoot for Gisele! she rocks. always getitng the best model work possible her whole entire career. Never unknown stuff and if so, once she’s done with that brand, they aint unknown anymore. POWER. just like Forbes concluded.

oh cool she is also the 4th youngest person on the list as well. WOW

I am pretty sure that Brady is back in Boston. He did an interview yesterday about Randy Moss and they had practice this morning.

Ugh- @Name- the saying goes “coincidence? I think ~not~ “

@hatersgonhate: I think you replied to the wrong person, hahah..they’re so pretty, i love giselle and her baby

fake inside and out @ 10/11/2010 at 9:08 pm

shes a real phony and puts on a good show for the paps and believe me she has not 1 but 2 nannys for the kid my friend lives in boston and is a huge fan of brady gag and sees the nanny with the kid all the time please give me a break shes a prima donna that needs a nose job

omg shut up @ 10/11/2010 at 11:30 pm

AHHH chubby little baby butt! So cute!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily the older Ben gets the more he looks like tom. Gisele is pretty but no boy wants her nose.

I have mixed feelings about Ben being naked on the beach. Although he is just a baby, I don’t think he should be naked on a “public” beach. If they were on a private beach, maybe in the Hamptons or Malibu I could understand that it is just” family time” with no one around. I also think it draws more attention to them when she doesn’t have a diaper or a suit on him. I know he is just a little baby, but if other people on the beach are wearing a suit, then he should too.

Ben is cute as a button though……….

her face is ssssssssoooooooo fug

SHE IS UGLY AS HELL!!

manly ugly face, Stick body, too tall, body looks pole
Not beautiful at all. Not attractive at all

cute baby but mama looks tranny

Beautiful pics of both mom and baby. How sweet!

She is obviously going to be one of those moms who abuse their child.. He’s 10 months old and he is nude against her body.. That’s disgusting.

naked baby bikini mum on beach,so beautiful

She knows they will draw attention and there will be pics all over
still she has her baby nude.

DIGSTUSTING WOMAN @ 10/12/2010 at 5:58 am

EWWWWWW PEOPLE HAVE TO GO IN THAT WATER!!! NOBODY WANTS TO SWIM IN THERE WITH BABY POOP FLOATING AROUND!! YOU NASTY BEYOTCH PUT SOME OF THOSE BEACH DIAPERS ON HIM!!!!

This woman is a COMPLETE IDIOT. Doesn’t she see there are paps all over the place and she has her kid naked?!! Does she not know that there are millions of PEDOPHILES from all over the world on the internet looking for naked pics of babies and children?! JJ might not have posted any pics showing the baby from the front but I’m sure other nasty websites have already by now. THIS WOMAN IS THE DUMBEST MOTHER ON THE PLANET!!

Baby is cute but I agree its not a very good idea to have him naked with paps taking his pic. You have no control over where all those pics end up. And I’m sure they got at least a few pics of the baby from the front view.

There;s no way this relationship is going to last. Too much BAD KARMA around them. Tom Brady cheated on his preggers gf Bridget Moynahan, with Gisele. This should have been a huge red flag for Gisele but she married the man. He will do it again. Or who knows? Maybe she will. But they won’t last.

UCLA girl3 @ 10/12/2010 at 6:09 am

Tom Brady is a disgusting MANHO and Gisele is a hoe as well. They are both nasty cheaters and have zero morals. Atleast put a diaper on ur baby you imbecile so that his little peen isn’t all over the internet being watched by pedophiles!!

She’s clearly retarded. She probably wasn’t thinking about the consequences of her actions by leaving her baby naked in front of the paps. She also probably wasn’t thinking when she boned Tom Brady while his girlfriend was pregnant with this child.

Seriously, I can’t imagine Bridget Moynahan ever doing something as stupid and careless as letting paps take pictures of her naked little boy! Gisele has no brain cells in that brain of hers.

I just know these pics will end up on some disgusting pedo site! Poor kid. Gisele you messed up real bad, sweetheart!

Both Giselle and Tom are trash.

She’ s HOTTTT but yeah I agree she ain’t very smart. LOL.

MIAMI BEACH IS GROSS @ 10/12/2010 at 6:19 am

This is why I never go into the nasty dirty water of Miami Beach. All these foreigners – Brazilians, Latins/Hispanics, and Europeans bring their dogs and naked babies into the water and there’s nasty POOP EVERYWHERE!!! You could even see it floating around sometimes. MIAMI BEACH IS FILTHY BECAUSE OF THESE FOREIGNERS!!

Proud stepmommy of 3 @ 10/12/2010 at 6:20 am

I really hope gisele isn’t the type of stepmom who lets her biological child get away with everything and is mean and cruel to her stepchildren. I truly hope she treats Tom & Bridget’s son with respect and love!!

THIS WOMAN IS THE DUMBEST MOTHER ON THE PLANET TO HAVE LET PAPS TAKE NAKED PICS OF HER BABY!! I can’t believe Tom Brady cheated on Bridgett Moynahan with this brazilian dumbazz while Bridgett was pregnant with his first born. Idiot football player can’t see the difference between class (Bridgett) and Euro-trash (Gisele).

@Marie: As a mommy, I have to completey agree with comment #24 who said: “It’s different when you and your baby are followed by paparazzy ….Besides, I’m always “shocked” when I see babies or toddlers naked at the beach. I mean, I have kids, and I sure don’t want anyone to see their private parts.”
YES, THIS EXACTLY! WHY WOULD GISELE WANT PEOPLE SEEING HER CHILD’S PRIVATE PARTS??? EVEN IIF THE PICS DON’T END UP ON PEDO SITES MAYBE THERE WERE SOME SICK PEOPLE RIGHT THERE ON THE BEACH! THAT’S DISGUSTING.

awww cute baby

Miami = Pedo Land @ 10/12/2010 at 6:39 am

It’s wrong to have your baby naked. You don’t know teh types of people taht are around you at the beach. It’s a PUBLIC beach, not private. Miami is known for having a lot of pedophiles. There’s a website where you type your any zip code and any zip code in Miami pullls up hundreds within your vicinity. This isn’t a private beach at the Hamptons, She shoulda been more careful.

I agree she needs swim trunks on the child. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to put him in swim trunks when his picture might get taken. Tom Brady must be so embarassed by her. If I where him I would be upset about my child getting his picture like this.

how adorable!!!!

Bridget would not be caught doing this, bc paps dont follow her unfamous D list 40 yr old a**. Get over it already! Tom didn’t want that stinky pu**y old biotch.

Gisele is hot. almost looks like it could be an editorial.

The baby needs swim pants

@Jennifer:

lol you can minus Her Forbe’s status all you want hater. facts are facts.

@Mary:

Bridget come on, stop minusing me lol.

I can’t believe some criticisms. Look at your own damn selves in the mirrors first. I am sure not one person here could make $1 off their looks, let alone millions. LMFAO and for the fellas; you could never get supermodels I’m more than positive, lol.

The anger, jealousy, bitterness and resentment of the majority of the comments here is astonishing. Maybe if you were not so full of hatred and envy, your lives would improve and you too could say positive things and be happy for others. Break out of your miserable cycles!

Put clothes on your baby like everyone else on the beach does.

@ASH:

I agree its astonishing. take note from gisele; fulfill your lives. You don’t see her sitting on sites like justjared do you? lol nuff said.
happy,pretty,busy lived people probably dont even know this site exists. and if they do, they are more than likely not saying mean things. those are the actions of the uglies and fatties of the world.

Gisele’s haters are 400 pounds. live in trailers,make no money or very little money. are short,stumpy and ugly and average as can be. Their men do not look like Tom or Leonardo. Tom’s **** every morning, maybe so. The jealous girls hating, are not even as beautiful as Gisele’s toenails. I mean look at how many comments/attention she gets. I think that says it all. TRULY ugly/uninteresting/blah/average people no one even cares about or even notices. LOL you walk past them all the time. You would never spend time 132+ comments on them….lol

Contradict @ 10/12/2010 at 12:18 pm

ppl like or hate , but everybody pays attention

Hollywood’s Sexiest Woman in the men’s magazine ‘Details’.

The top five are:

1. Jennifer Aniston

2. Megan Fox

3. Gisele Bundchen

4. Freida Pinto

5. Kim Kardashian

@ Brittnay You are such a stupid person. You know nothing. They never will break up and cheating

HEY ! ALL YOU JEALOUS BIOTCHES..FYI..YOUR ONLY INSULTING YOURSELVES WITH WHAT YOU SAY. LOL

@Anon:

you mean her husband, justin bieber? hot he aint!!!!!!

if youre here on the computer looking at her
and debating her worth, instead of out there modelling
you dont have much room to say one freaking word about their appearance, other than you think theyre gorgeous.PERIOD.

it just occurred to me that if soo many people hate on gisele than shes doing something right!!
so keep on dissing, it just keeps her in the public eye even longer!!!
lolololololololol now thats funny ****.

damn not even naomi gets this much play and she has a far more horrid personality.lol

peace, suckers

Simply gorgeous – Gisele and her son.

she is stupid @ 10/12/2010 at 6:15 pm

This reeks of low class, If this was Brittany we’d be all over her. What if the baby got stung in his private area? What if he pooped all over her arm? What if got got sun burned there? She is a complete idiot! She brings a suit for herself and none for him? This reminds me of when she gave baby Jack vida’s water bottle cause she didn’t bring anything for him.

@John: Yes because all women who have an opinion that disagrees with you must be fat. I have to then assume that people who have no life other than talk about Gisele are homly and have no life than to live through Gisele and pretend they are her.

@n: No one thought Brett Favre would cheat on his wife who he has been with since he was 17, looks like we were wrong about that. Tom is in the NFL shady things go on during away games and in the locker room. Seriously, an NFL locker room is about the most un family/ married man friendly. Same thing about Steve McNair. Family guy with a beautiful wife and kids, gets shot by his ugly yet younger secret girlfriend. Tom Brady is better looking than both of them.

Michelle S. @ 10/12/2010 at 6:27 pm

I love Gisele!She looks great and the baby is so cute!

Haters are inevitable, when success and/or beauty also exist.

@she is stupid:

ah low class just like when she released all her wedding photos to some cheap mag and we saw tons of pics in her stunning Dolce&Gabbana dress? or when she posed for some cheap OK magazine with her baby. oh wait…that was Bridget. (minus the wedding part of course)

@CJ:

Im not John but I have noticed most haters are usually, the less than desirable types. just sayin…

I love how most blogs I read are: “Gisele with baby Benjamin” like already has a name of his own and he isn’t even 1 year old yet. its not; “gisele’s son” its baby Benjamin. muwahhhhh and everyone knows who you are talking about already…..POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
he’s really freaking cute btw! like the baby dolls I played with as a kid. and of course gisele looks like my malibu (er brazilian) barbie. hehe

12 year olds should be in school right now.

if anyone wishes me harm, i send a lot of love their way. – Gisele

@CJ: ahh WOW u sittin on jj hopin and prayin it will happen to gisele + tom is just hilarious! here a message for you:

if anyone wishes me harm, I send a lot of love their way. – Gisele, in VOGUE.