Gisele Bundchen: Beach with Benjamin!

Gisele Bundchen: Beach with Benjamin!

A bikini-clad Gisele Bundchen hits the beach with her adorable son, Benjamin, on Sunday (October 10) in Miami, Fla.

The 30-year-old supermodel held on to 10-month-old Benjamin as he happily splashed in the water. Ben played in the water wearing a red baseball cap – but no swimming trunks!

Also pictured inside is Gisele heading to a photo studio last Tuesday (October 5) in Miami.

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen and beach baby Benjamin

gisele bundchen bikini benjamin beach 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

@Michelle:

sure they ain’t minding with gisele around, lol

There’s something wrong in those photos…. she isn’t stunning as usual :(

haters=power @ 10/11/2010 at 2:21 pm

wow 3 pages already, LOL. as always the most popular first page topic…
I think I will barf if people criticize her for this next…(that I see so many moms/babies doing every summer its not even funny…..make me puke if this becomes an “omg end of the world” internet controversy. lol
probs will though, since she is the last supermodel. at least SHE seems to be carefree and enjoying life. maybe that will wear off on some of you. great for the mind to have a carefree attitude. try it sometime! cute babies swimming naked,really should be the least of your/our worries LOL. I can think of 10 million other things to worry about right now concerning children…

fashiondream @ 10/11/2010 at 2:24 pm

aww I think its so cute, lol.

before she had her boobs doen she should have had her nose done do you see that pix of her profile? ugh

Instead of making something that really isn’t a negative into a negative lol how bout focus on the good things instead? we need more positive people in this world. so many depressed,bitter,negative,angry souls out there. The woman takes this little guy with her everywhere. No nannies,panning off to a family member everyweek to go party,etc…Like some moms (regular and model ones) do all the time….I think by now Benjamin is her best friend lol and that’s cute. The brunette girl in the photos with her is her midwife from Brazil I believe. She is also Gisele’s very close friend. Benjamin is well taken care of and there shouldn’t be one care in the world in those regards. This baby boy is happy and healthy and full of life.

where is it? @ 10/11/2010 at 2:35 pm

and what happened to her b-u-t-t? where did it go sorry she lost it all

cute hunny hunnies sugar bums

Her husband is hawt!

my mom said I used to strip down and take all my swim clothes off, lol. even have many pictures of me sitting in the pool naked as a baby. with a little hat like that as well! lol except mine was white with frogs on it. well I hope people didn’t criticize my mum! she is/was the best mom in the world.

Its perfectly normal for a baby to swim naked.. Gisele & her little fella are adorable!

Just Interested @ 10/11/2010 at 3:31 pm

LOL why is her baby naked??

lightenUPpeeps @ 10/11/2010 at 3:46 pm

beautiful mummy and baby <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute baby & tranny mom

Gisele is a German from Brazil and Germans are never prudish like the British.

.@lol:

sorry you and your 10 bloated double chins feel that way. get well soon. lay off the soda. its not normal to be a bloated chipmunk face. unless you are a man on steroids of course., lol
beautiful worlds richest supermodel who ever lived and son!

UBERMOTHER AND UBERMODEL…GISELE SETS THE STANDARD TOO HIGH FOR THE MODELS OUT THERE..

Ben is really cute. When he is 14 and his friends make fun of these photos, (there are some on the net where you see Ben’s butt) they will not seem so cute.
Wonder why Brady is never around, the Patriots do not practice until Tuesday.

where are his swim pants ???? lol

do people really care how she raises her child and what he wears doesnt wear? lol I mean at the end of the day does it bother you? I sure hope not. Let her raise him however she pleases who really cares. he is a cute little happy fella! twitter sitings reported tom and gisele going out to eat last night. hi is there, maybe resting in the hotel room.

Charlotte @ 10/11/2010 at 6:01 pm

She’s so pretty and cute with her baby! God bless them :)

Gisele is a definite MILF! If even a fraction of the women that I associate with on a daily basis looked like her, I would feel like I died and went to heaven. But instead they look like your stereotypical soccer mom that is stretched out from three kids, or is just dowdy in general. Tom is a lucky man in more ways than one.

He needs to get a haircut! He’s unattractive as it is, but looks downright fugly with the long hair. Tom, you’re not good looking enough to pull off the mop haired look.

@Brazil:
If you think the US is so crappy don’t use our websites.

Having a great time @EpicHotelMiami at Zuma restaurant with Tom Brady and Gisele over a charred Tiger Prawn.

@hm: Could you not pick all the superficial things that are good about her all the time?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All