American Music Awards Nominations List 2010!

American Music Awards Nominations List 2010!

The nominations for the 2010 American Music Awards are here!

Eminem and Lady Antebellum lead the way with five nominations each, while Justin Bieber followed with four and B.o.B, Katy Perry, Ke$ha and Usher each took three.

The ceremony, which takes place on November 21 on ABC, will honor winners selected by online voting! Show support for your favorites by voting at AMAVote.com!

Click inside to see a list of the nominees…

Favorite Male Artist, Pop or Rock

Lady Antebellum
Travie McCoy
Mike Posner

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Chris Brown for the Win.

Lady Gaga for the Win also.

AMENSISTER @ 10/12/2010 at 4:38 pm

man RiRI snubbed

JJ must be gutted

@Darren:

I don’t mind Katy Perry or Usher, but JB, seriously?!
People need to listen to real music, not generic, auto-tuned crap!
I wish that real artists were nominated, such as Green Day or the Train.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! My two faves, Rihanna and Chris Brown, are nominated for best Male & Female R&B artists again! I know they’ll both win, I’m just praying and keeping my fingers crossed that they both perform! Yeah 3X and Only Girl totally rock!

NO disrespect, but the artist of the year and breakthrough artist of the year look like a ****** and horrible list. That list alone shows the decline of the music industy and to tell you the truth, if a artist doesn’t win even though thry may deserve a win, I hope they don’t get angry and mad becuase I personally wouldn’t want to be apart of this horrible ceremony. It’s probably gonna be broing like the VMA’s due to the lack of talent that will perform.
Besides that I hope Carrie wins, Shakira wins, Sade or Alicia wins, B.o.B wins, and even though I personally can’t stand them for different reasons, I hope Gaga and Eminem win becuase those people along with maybe Chris Brown and the lesser known categories are the only talented people I see on this list.
I’ll just watch the AMA’s on Youtube when the popular and nominated artist (Lionel Ritchie, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Barbra Streisand,Bee Gee’s and etc.) were the most talented.

GagaFanGirl @ 10/12/2010 at 6:57 pm

Gaga will win.

Justin Biever? Lawd when will he disappear?
Didn’t he embarrass himself enough at the VMA’s .. the biotch was lip syncing.
Twilight needs to die, and Taylor Swift sucks.
End.

@ewwww: Hey genius, Taylor already won ARTIST OF THE YEAR last year. If she had a new album out, she would probably sweep the awards this year too.

Diepmayer @ 10/12/2010 at 7:21 pm

Us music industry is so lame recently……it’s so dark

everybody talks about eminem..how many good songs got?..I only remember that one “..my name is.”.. and stop right there!, I’m not defending Justin bieber ..no,but I don’t like them,and keshia??…that girl is so new..oh no…there are good too like katy perry,black eyed peas, lady antebelum,shakira ..but the best is Lady gaga.

I forgot..and I like B.O.B too!!

really cause Best Female Artist can go to either Lady Gaga or Katy Perry, my pick is Lady Gaga but Katy Perry had a huge summer with California Girls and Teenage Dream. Lady Gaga is the better artist though so who knows!

When Justin Bieber and Ke$ha continue to get nominated in these awards shows,there’s something WRONG! Mediocre talent best!

Where’s the REAL talent….Adam Lambert should be on that list. His talent is unsurpassed!

AMAs +ABC = huge fail!!!!!!

What a crappy list!

Where are all the ‘real’ bands??
30 seconds to mars should have been nominated for ATLEAST one award!!

Artist of the Year
Justin Bieber
Eminem
Ke$ha
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry

Are they serious?? Sure two of them maybe ok to listen to if intoxicated at a club but seriously???

Spot on.

Predictable list,predictable winners

With the exception of a couple of innovative artists,the whole list screams BORING and MEDIOCRE talent.

I guess I know what I’ll be doing with my evening.

No AL,no AMAs!!!

I hope Lady GagGag wins NOTHING!

I want to Bieb to win all four — and upset the whole show! Damn, that would be fun to watch and experience. Yeah! He’s worked hard for his short time in the limelight. Let them all eat cake! hahahahahah. You go, Justin! The rest can just wait another year.

I’d rather listen to whales mating than Justin Bieber.

Jokergurl @ 10/13/2010 at 1:58 am

I think Eminem and Lady Gaga pretty much have this one wrapped up with a nice little bow on it. I think Enrique’s got the Latin artist thing wrapped up too.

Rachelsun @ 10/13/2010 at 2:22 am

Travie is a new SOLO artist that is what the breakthrough is for. The album Lazarus is a great listen and fun.

Brightside @ 10/13/2010 at 2:23 am

Can’t stand Justin Beiber! How old is he? Eleven! I’m all for encouraging babies who have a talent in something but to hail them as musical superstars….hell….they’re just freaking bubbies! Save the awards for those who are more than just a tweeny girl’s hormonal crush, those who have built up their career with acumen, talent and versatility! Eminem’s OK…but Beiber…back to kiddie school with him!

i hope chris brown < rihanna jb and eminem win

but why are lady gaga >katy berry<tylor swift nominated they are the worst

Artist of this year will LADY GAGA~!!!!
GOGO GAGA!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!! @ 10/13/2010 at 9:30 am

@itsajoke:LEAVE KESHA ALONE!!!!! Adam will hate you for cussing his friend and he said Justin B was a good kid, really polite when he met him so shut up!! LEAVE KE$HA AND JB ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

@Bree: Train and Greenday? LMAAAAAAO! Get some taste Train’s one of the worst bands ever like Nickleback.

GO Gaga, Vampire Weekend, Alicia & Shaki.

The music industry is full of far too many’artists with very little genuine talent. It’s all about their sorry personal lives and t’heatrics.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All