Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Kissing in Budapest!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Kissing in Budapest!

Angelina Jolie sneaks a kiss in with partner Brad Pitt on the set of her new movie in Budapest, Hungary on Wednesday (October 13).

They still look so in love after all this time!

Angie, 35, is directing alongside Oscar-winning producer Graham King on her yet untitled film, which is a love story that takes place during the Bosnian-Serbian war.

FYI: Angie wore a Michael Kors black button front A-line skirt.

15+ pictures inside of kissing couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

brad pitt angelina jolie kissing budapest 16
brad pitt angelina jolie kissing budapest 17

Credit: Flynetonline, Matt Keeble ; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, WENN
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All

@pitussa: And you on the other hand try really hard to rule this thread. hard,hard, hard

LMAO!

Angie is getting all riled up by Blake! Blakey u r such a trouble-maker!!!

Tee-hee….

Mrs. Chancellor @ 10/13/2010 at 4:13 pm

My my my this is sooo cute.

About the script or plot of this film, where people got the idea that it’s the story of a woman who falls in love with her rapist is beyond me. It’s straight out of thin air.

Passing Through @ 10/13/2010 at 4:15 pm

ROTFLMAO at Jezebel’s recap of the OuttaTouch cover story. It beats me what’s so outrageous about nearly 7 year-old Pax having a girlfriend. All kids that age do that. Besides…Pax is awfully darned cute. Six year-old girls know cute when they see it,,,
In Touch
“The Nanny Tells All!”
The sensationalist cover lines are pretty hilarious: “Lets Maddox drive a car and drink wine.” At the same time?!?! “The kids swear in French & watch R-rated movies.” Who doesn’t? Anyway: What you find reading the story, of course, is that an unnamed nanny reports that Maddox was allowed to steer a car — on private property in France. Also, he once had a sip of wine that his mom was drinking. Brad has collections of valuable artwork, that the kids touch with their greasy hands after they eat chips and ice cream. When they watch R-rated movies, “Angelina lets them repeat the salty dialogue. She thinks it’s funny when Maddox curses.” And! “Learning French has afforded Maddox and his siblings the ability to swear in a foreign language.” Are we supposed to be outraged by this? Because it sounds awesome. Zahara was seen stroking a bodyguard’s face “like he was a pet cat.” But Zahara was also overheard screaming “merde!” at one of her bodyguards while playing in the pool. “In many ways, all of the kids are acting out beyond their years,” claims the mag. “For example, at just six years old, Pax already has a ‘girlfriend’ whom he holds hands with at school.”

dark angel @ 10/13/2010 at 4:24 pm

From JJB +5
Cute picture. Brad and Angie are having lunch on the set
—————————-
Even in bright light, Angie is really beautiful. She sparkles amidst the rubbles. And I must say, the couple is really grounded and down to earth. I don’t see any director’s chair, oh boy. If it were, let’s say, any “A-lister” that is directing, the set will be furnished with tents with A/C, catered gourmet foods, make up artist for the director, hair stylist for the director… and so on. I may be mistaken with regards to the director’s chair and everything that I enumerated but one thing is for sure… Angie rocks!!!

¡¡¡EAT THAT HATERS!!!!
NOW I WONDER, WHAT WILL BE THEIR NEW ARGUMENT.
-ANGELINA IS TOO THIN, BRAD LOOKS OLD, SHILOH IS A TOMBOY….
DO IT, EMBRRASSING YOUR SELF AGAIN AND AGAIN.

TEAM JOLIE-PITT ,1000, 000
TEAM HATER…..CERO. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

I LOVE U BRAD, AND U LOOK LIKE ALWAYS, “BEAUTIFUL”, AND SO YOUR WIFE.

thelookoflove1365 @ 10/13/2010 at 4:32 pm

Sealed with a kiss>- that’s the fate of trolls in this board, crying and screaming at the ocean- AGAIN! LOL.
Glad Brad is in full support of his missus, Angie. Instead of being intimidated by and resentful of Angie’s successes, he is there with her-visiting the set or taking care of their children so Angie can concentrate on her directing job. Brad turn our to be the a good father and husband/partner.
Wonder if some of his exes are now wondering????It could of been me in that position? Not the directing part, only Angie can do that, but just having a supportive partner and hands on dad.

Hi neleh, as always, thanks for the shout out. Bless your heart for bringing sunshine to this board by just giving everyone shoutout!

dark angel @ 10/13/2010 at 4:38 pm

@an oldie,
I didn’t see any pics of Brad kissing X either… or I just didn’t read the tabloids much.

I’ve seen Angelina and Brad today, got autographs from both of them and shake hands with Angie, she was so nice! I’ll never forget this day!

Hard to imagine how they keep their ‘normal sensibilities’ with the level of their fame they enjoy. (or not)

So happens they are both grounded and humble people with quality work as their aim….unlike the other type of celebrity who is merely interested in ‘fame’.

Problem with this type, like Dedn, they are all ego without really being prepared to do the really hard work

Just rely on the buzz about their B O D Y and H A I R………

Celebrity Imposters!

Mission Statement:

Dupe the public into ‘thinking’ you are a talent because you are famous for one reason or another……..

no better than a reality show no-talent like Khate G and KK. Khate G is now ‘hinting’ that she would love to lose herself in a ‘role’……….(I just puked a little in my mouth)

Sound like her soul sister, Her Hairness, whom is just bursting to direct. What a sad sack of sh*t!! These two should be BFF’s

They take female empowerment back a century or two with the objectifiying of the female body.

Angie????

Well she takes us to a whole new level. That’s why she has my unbending admiration.

The other type, I simply loathe on every level.

Why are people fascinated by a dirty old man and a ex herion addict? Disgusting. Have any of you read that biography? What a nutcase.

@question:

Listen, bish, if you wanna talk about someone who needs their ‘happy’ as Lainey calls it………check out the hasbeenhag Brad Pitt ceremoniously dumped for the talented and sober MEGA-STAR!!!!!

@question:
What an idiot you are.

He he he,Grandma spinster Jen still thinking thoughts to sell the dirty books that sent baby jane to be the spinster barren cow ex of HW !

lurker aka angel @ 10/13/2010 at 5:09 pm

@question:
angry much you know you are a lying piece of trash poor trolls

TRUTH HURTS. @ 10/13/2010 at 5:13 pm

Team Aniston over at Showbiz Tonight are doing a segment today about Joan Collins calling Angelina Jolie beauitful and X not so much.

Good day Neleh here.
Good day 2 All JP+6 Fans On Board & Lurking Now.
I Must say again- Angelina & Brad are Soo In Love- In tune- Interested/Smitten with the other..
I enjoy, okey love seeing their love..lol..
Anyhoo Pardon Im starting from this page with Hello names.
Okey posting my Continuance of Healthy Eating Plan..Next..I
m at work, soo I will be in & out..
Muaaaah every1..Hi NAN my dear Hi tlol1365..Hi Angel.

Neleh:
Notes be4 starting this Healthy eating Plan.
Please Pick a day 2 start & you must do this 4 – 3 straight days.
3 Straight Days-Do this:
Preparation:
Purpose ofthis short prep phase is 2 assist your body in reaching the optimum chemical balance- so that when your healthy eating begins,you will lose weight the fastest, safest,way possible.
Changing your food composition intake signals the body 2 switch 2 burning storage fat as the bodys major source of energy.
This immediate change 2 rapid fat metabolism promotes fast weight loss,improves energy & minimizes hunger..I hope haha..
During this 3 day phase
You may have unlimited amounts of the following foods:
All meats can be cooked with skin- no breading:
Beef
Veal
Liver
Lamb
Chicken
Turkey
Fish/Shellfish
Raw Green Salad Vegetables
You may use butter.margarine or oil in preparing your foods.
Use oil & vinegar or a low calorie salad dressing on your salads.
2 eggs are eaten each day 4 breakfast.

Absolutely No Cheating:
Absolutely No Other Foods Are Permitted During This Preperation Phase.
No Peas.No Bread.Pasta.Milk.Cheese or Condiments {Mayo.Mustard.Relish.Catsup}.
No Fruit Juices.
Please eat 1 orange per day. 1 in the morning. 1 in the afternoon, preferably between meals.
You Must Drink a Minimum of 8-10 Oz.Glasses of water Per day.
You May also drink the following Beverages in addition 2 your water each day:
24 Oz.of clear diet soda
or
Sodium free club soda
2 cups of caffeinated coffee or caffeinated tea
4 cups od decaffeinated coffee
{No Sugar or Cream}
Any seasoning may be used 2 enhance the taste of food, as long as it contains NO Sugar or Salt
{Mortons lite Salt may be used}
Heres A Sample Menu 4 -the 3 days
1 orange
Dinner:
unlimited amount of protein{ proteins are your meats}
unlimited raw green salad veggies

phone..bb ..
Please FLAG the Trollop/s

He he he,Grandma spinster Jen in pian that her nose’s jobs + botoxes can be only cute NOT beautiful….Ouch Ouch Ouch!

groundcontrol @ 10/13/2010 at 5:28 pm

@question:
##########################
Reported for defamation & deletion.

Did y’all hear about Perez supposedly cleaning up his act:
Apparently this was spurred by the whole cyber bullying thing against gay kids which has affected him, no more outing gay celebs (Lance bass) no more squiggling jzz on people’s faces, or writing crap on their pics, and no more bullying of individual celebs (he is TRYING to destroy his own site??) — sadly this also includes not calling Maniston, ‘Maniston.’
Daammmy. :-(

Seriously, the comments on this site are completely IGNORANT and thankfully, RARELY SEEN. Clearly, they are written by a bunch of uneducated, pathetic losers who are living their sad and mundane lives thru celebrities they have never and will never know.

so cute! i love this couple

@STEVE: Why are you here in the middle of a Blog?How did you find this blog?

Neleh
Pardon meant 2 put
OT Strictly..
Also Id like 2 add, after the 3 day phase
Avoid eating Fast food- unless grilled or baked-steam-ect- when on this Plan I prepare all my food.
Take your own Salt with you, I do.4 me the best meats 4 losing weight is fish/chicken/shrimp.
Ive been on this plan 4 years- so its condition in my head- I love 2 eat, but I measure {Not all the time..sshhhlol}& I do treat myself when I Like, as I know I can handle it. I do portion control.
Once you start eating this way, it gets easy 2 where you dont wont certain foods.
Please Use Light wheat bread- 35-45 calories-
I do 40 calorie wheat/lite bread- occassionally lite sourdough – not when Im on this plan-
I dont eat bread much. I love 2 bake though lol.
Also Do Not eat fruit after 8pm- 7pm is even better..
The best fruit 4 me 4 weight loss,grapefruit.prunes.red apples.
Another sample meal after 3 day phase.
breakfast:
lite craem sicle
dinner
7 oz turkey
1 cup 2 veggie salad
1/2cup cooked squash
1 slice of diet bread
or have a hamburger-{you prepare} 2 lite breads, no condiments.
Please FLAG Trollops.
HiMs.Beth.Premalee.TMdelafonda.Lara.PSA.Clinqau.Anustin.Ground Control.Briseis.Beremy Girl.Voe.Ladylurksalot.Lucky Charm.Niwatori.Catsup.Ifsogirl.Bijoux.Brandfan.Hi Aunts..
Im trying 2 spell correctly lol..Im in & out..
Bb..Brad & Angelina look sooo happy-2gether..

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All