Gerard Butler: Apartment Hunting Downtown!

Gerard Butler: Apartment Hunting Downtown!

Gerard Butler goes apartment hunting on Thursday (October 14) with a broker in New York City.

The 40-year-old Scottish actor checked out a spacious, sunny loft with a broker.

Earlier this week, Gerry stepped out to support Hilary Swank at the after-party for the premiere of her new film, Conviction.

Over the weekend, Gerry shot a L’Oreal commercial hanging onto a fire escape ladder in Brooklyn!

gerard butler apartment hunting downtown nyc 01
gerard butler apartment hunting downtown nyc 02
gerard butler apartment hunting downtown nyc 03
gerard butler apartment hunting downtown nyc 04
gerard butler apartment hunting downtown nyc 05
gerard butler apartment hunting downtown nyc 06

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

So…Gerry is hunting for a new apartment in NYC…

And, according to twitter he was spotted around town today, talking with Jared Leto and visiting some commercial shoot set (Hugo Boss???)

BossVaughnage_Special visitor on set and his name is Gerard Butler!about 1 hour ago via Twitter

Gerard, you can live in my apartment, I wouldn’t mind. I promise I cook for you and do your laundry.

anon annoy @ 10/14/2010 at 4:55 pm

He must have gotten tired of living in the S and M dungeon

Woohoo! Just what NY needs. Another piece of trash.

*eyeroll* @ 10/14/2010 at 4:58 pm

My guess is investment property. Regardless of what else anyone thinks of him, he’s not dumb.

hairdresser's den @ 10/14/2010 at 5:09 pm

Daniel Redcliffe, the actor who plays Harry Potter, reportedly owns six apartments in New York City. Gerry is a small player in this game.

He looks like he couldn’t afford to buy a cardboard box under a bridge.

He has a place in Chelsea. Or so I’m told. An over-decorated, Phantom of the Opera type place in a mid-century modern building. Actually, the building looks like it was a housing project built in the 60′s. Very ordinary and ugly.

He should stay in Chelsea.

his business acumen is top notch. i hope he finds some good deals. if you have cash right now,you’re king lol

@anon annoy:
Gerard’s into S&M????

@redoctober. looks like he is enjoying talking to a fan.

redOctober @ 10/14/2010 at 6:28 pm

@Hi:

Not sure the man is a fan…could be Paul Haggis. But I could be wrong.

hellotheregb @ 10/14/2010 at 6:37 pm

From the last thread, sorry just getting caught up..

@Teamster: “Guido” he is the only one who is in the “know”on the internet! LOL

@Skunk: yet you have not had him?

@Merlin: models running? ROTFLMAO!!

They would look like zoombies with stick legs breaking every which way!
@reply

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/13/gerard-butler-conviction-premiere-after-party/comment-page-8/#comments#ixzz12NJx885C

hellotheregb @ 10/14/2010 at 6:41 pm

this is one of my fav. twitterers!

“Naomi Munroe I’m really flattered by the number of invites I get to all these events. Really I am, but do you HAVE to constantly send update messages? It crowds my inbox, and half the time I’m not even in the same STATE as the damn party! Unless it’s a f*ckfest with Hugh Jackman, Hugh Laurie and Gerard Butler…I’m PROLLY not gonna drive 500 miles for it. Sorreh.”

No I think it looks like Paul too.

hellotheregb @ 10/14/2010 at 6:42 pm

sorry Fb’ers

So Swedish @ 10/14/2010 at 6:49 pm

What has happened to our dear Gerry?
He looks tired and really worn out. His face has changed so much during Machine Gun Preacher. It´s puffy now.

How about a nice long vacation Gerard? A month on some resort, just sleep, eat good and wear very high sunscreen.
Leave the cell phone, the coffee and that soft drink at home.

curious cat @ 10/14/2010 at 6:56 pm

My first thought was, what does he need another apartment for? Doesn’t he own two in NYC already? Oh, yeah, investment. Maybe he doesn’t plan to live there.

@fanster, I think anon annoy was cracking a joke about the S & M place. The apartment, which was featured in Architectural Digest in May this year (you can probably find the pix on line) has a bizarre decor that evokes some kind of medieval castle, the kind of place where Dracula might live and operate.

btw I noticed today in one of the celebrity mags (I never can remember one from another after I’ve seen them) has a list of the 50 most powerful entertainers in Hollywood. GB is NOT on the list, contrary to the suggestion from Sam Childers that GB is one of the top 10 actors there now. Talking through his hat really.

To change the subject, posters, if you are like me and much of the world, you must be awed and exhilarated by the miraculous rescue of the 33 miners in Chile. I was glued to that effort n TV all night, excited to watch the reunions as that capsule appeared each time with another live miner, and then the rescue workers until the mine was empty, never, according to oone resporter, to be entered again by anyone. Incredible human drama and continuing stories will be told. I hope this almost disaster and miraculous rescue will force companies all over to improve safety conditions. What a lucky bunch.

But the cynical side is that reporters were talking about the through the roof “ratings” on this real, as opposed to reality drama, and mentioning the future movie that is sure to come. Antonio Banderas and Xavier Vardem were mentioned as potential stars. Some of this was joking, I’m sure, but it probably will happen. :)

curious cat @ 10/14/2010 at 6:58 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot. Hugh Jackman is on the top 50 list! But not GB. Unless I missed seeing his name and have just written a complete lie! :)

Guess people were right on the last thread – they saw this one coming!

He seems quite happy in the bike photo.

The drought is certainly over!

Now, if we’d just get some career news.

Odd that a Portuguese site has that photo first (the bike one). Or maybe it’s from Brazil? Still odd to me.

What a full on idiot.
Why is he dressed like a fkking BUM??? Disgusting.
What happened to Nick the d**k? Boy*e??? Hmmm??
Or did he just decide Gerard was boring and immature???
Gerard, you are such a disappointment. You could have been a legend. Instead you are a joke fifteen shades below Jennifart Anustown.

@Skunk: Me thinks you’re the full on idiot. He’s laughing at you all the way to the bank. Making you the joke.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All