Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Gerard Butler visits his pal Jared Leto on the set of a Hugo Boss commercial on Thursday (October 14) in New York.

Earlier in the day, the 40-year-old Scottish actor went apartment hunting in the Big Apple with a broker and saw a spacious loft in downtown Manhattan.

On Tuesday (October 12), Gerard supported his P.S. I Love You co-star Hilary Swank at the NYC premiere of her new drama Conviction.

New shirtless shots of Jared with photographer Terry Richardson were just released!

gerard butler laughing with leto 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

“Homeless man who lives in cardboard box, laughs with Leto.”

Gerry looks a little old, especially next to Jared.
Sorry Gerry….

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:08 am

OMG, I’ve never been this early on a thread….k, with that said….
CUT YOUR EFFIN HAIR ALREADY BUTLER!!
YOU ARE FAR FROM HOMELESS!!! WTF!!!
I mean, really?

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:11 am

Sorry, this look is really pi$$in me off….Butler, what look are you going for? The “I haven’t shaved/groomed for days or slept” for that matter. C’mon…you’re so much better than that, I know you’re prob all “comfy” or whatever but, it’s a turn off….get right.

@Gerry:

There is only 2 years difference in age between the two.
Gerry’s looking a little “weathered”. Hahahaha.

Just looks like a normal guy walking around NYC. Why should he dress like a movie star all the time? He’s just a person! He looks GREAT!

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:14 am

HA HA….and you gotta love that “get the look” thing that pops up when you scroll over the pic….umm…..no thanks….I can buy a bag of hefty bags for that look.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:15 am

@Lisa….ya a “normal person” doesn’t wear a winter hat in October….just a lil fyi…

Gerry vs Jared @ 10/15/2010 at 12:19 am

Gerry’s droopy jowels and the nasal labial folds are so prominant next to Jared in this pic:

Gerard Butler is a sleazy simpleton.
Jared Leto is a sleazy conceited as.s.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:21 am

@Gerry vs Jared….I think the “droopy jowels” thing is due to laughter and smiling…maybe Jared doesn’t smile as often as butler?
lol, I’m tryin
I do love Buter….but, these pics $uck big u know what….

Gerry vs Jared @ 10/15/2010 at 12:25 am

@kp hearts butler:

You obviously didn’t click the pic that I referenced before commenting. He isn’t smiling or laughing in that one.

Well we were all whinning about a dry spell..now it will be overkill…lol…♥

simma down @ 10/15/2010 at 12:26 am

@Gerry vs Jared:

She didn’t click or take a breath to respond because she is in one of her “manic” phases and spraying the board….

Sorry KP…normal people do wear a hat in October..the east coast has been cold lately….I wore a hat Tuesday for a trek in the woods…♥

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:29 am

@Gerry vs Jared….oh I know, I’m talkin in general that laughing and smiling causes the jowels to be more prominent. Relax…

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:30 am

@CJ, I live in NH and your point was?

They’re both immature tra$h….
& STD ridden I’m sure. Leto slept with Paris Hilton who has Herpes: http://eachurl.com/I0) as if he’s any better lol.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:33 am

And @simma down….pfffttt….oops just “sprayed” again.

@KP…my point was that normal people wear a hat anytime they feel that they need to because of the weather..or maybe he was trying to keep his hair in place..some people wear hats in the summer…does not make them abnormal…

Gerry vs Jared @ 10/15/2010 at 12:40 am

@kp hearts butler:

I am relaxed. You commented on my post, and I was just pointing out that I was refering to a specific pic. It wasn’t clear in your post that you were talking about “in general” and not the pictures posted and my specific comment. There’s no need to get defensive. You seem to be taking issue with several other posters as well.
Cheers.

simma down @ 10/15/2010 at 12:41 am

@kp hearts butler:

You’ve posted 1/3 of the total comments on the board thus far – and seem to be somewhat “excitable”.
Thanks for proving my point.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:42 am

@CJ you’re right, doesn’t make a person “abnormal” but, ugh…I’m not getting into a freakin hat debate…it was prob 60 degrees when he wore it….it’s freakin cold here…and it’s 51 degrees…but, I’m not ready to put my “hair in place” with a wool knit hat.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:43 am

@simma down….I’m bored….so bored that I respond to you, now with my what is it now? my 5 outta 10 posts….I like to be consistent especially if you respond to it…

@kp…have you been body snatched by stupid fans…you used to be such a pleasant poster…what the he!l happened…♥

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All