Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Gerard Butler visits his pal Jared Leto on the set of a Hugo Boss commercial on Thursday (October 14) in New York.

Earlier in the day, the 40-year-old Scottish actor went apartment hunting in the Big Apple with a broker and saw a spacious loft in downtown Manhattan.

On Tuesday (October 12), Gerard supported his P.S. I Love You co-star Hilary Swank at the NYC premiere of her new drama Conviction.

New shirtless shots of Jared with photographer Terry Richardson were just released!

gerard butler laughing with leto 01
gerard butler laughing with leto 02
gerard butler laughing with leto 03
gerard butler laughing with leto 04
gerard butler laughing with leto 05
gerard butler laughing with leto 06
gerard butler laughing with leto 07
gerard butler laughing with leto 08

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:50 am

@Gerry vs Jared….O, I’m so sorry I didn’t say “in general”, really? Cheers? I’m sorry you misinterpreted.
To all you posters, I am merely giving my opinion…if you write back, I respond….just as yourselves. It’s not to be rude or offensive. It is what it is…I’m on a “CHAT BOARD”. I am chatting….

Seriously Gerry!! get to a barber, get a facial for that inflamed face and dress nicely, Geezzz you are a nightmare from 300!!!!!

stupidfans @ 10/15/2010 at 12:57 am

@CJ: Keep me out of it, beyotch!

Jared Leto looks like his child in these photos.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 12:58 am

@CJ…I am pleasant….until someone tries to rub me the wrong way…
and even then, I’m not as unpleasant as I can be…
No offense CJ….I felt attacked by 3 diff posters at once….who are prob peeps that never even come on this site.
Just giving my opinion on a chat site like everyone else without getting attacked. I don’t attack others with their opinion….I respond when they disagree with me/attack me….simple as that.

hellotheregb @ 10/15/2010 at 12:59 am

who is Leto? and don’t these pics look odd? Gerry looks like he is crashing a party that he soooo was not invited to? and why did I recieve all those thumbs down and the last thread gezzzz.

stupidfans @ 10/15/2010 at 1:06 am

@hellotheregb: I got the same feeling when I looked at the pics of him at Swank’s premiere.

It looks like some is trolling for publicity again.

@Gerry vs Jared:
Hey, that’s Jonas Åkerlund in the pic with G and Jared! :D

can someone feed Jared please ??
he is so gorgeous but has been looking just too thin lately :(

hellotheregb @ 10/15/2010 at 1:26 am

@stupidfans: he is such a strange guy. One minute he is mister popular and then off to make a movie in SA and mysterious and then the next he is tooling around NYC looking for a party to crash. Actually, I like that he is biking around like a regular person would on a nice day. I am sure he was invited to the premier and many others but just pops in instead of planning on getting there. NYC film may be more casual and pop in and less PR like LA.

who the he$$ is Jonas Åkerlund? I must really be out of touch.

sneaking this in at 1:30 in the morning is not fair JJ.

Who the h is jerad leto. never heard of him

who is leto. Don’t know him.

Ihatethisplace @ 10/15/2010 at 1:41 am

gone

he’s some anorexic actor? don’t know of him. How does Butler know him?

who-what27 @ 10/15/2010 at 1:49 am

@wow:
Wow, that’s shocking. Two years, really?? Jared looks about 6-7 years younger than Gerry who seems to age really fast lately.

@V: Well, allegedly Gerard has herpes as well. Read about a hundred times on different sites but of course you never know what the truth is.
Didn’t Gerry hook up with Paris as well btw?

*read about it

Guess Gerry is still hanging around Jeannia Robinette. That looks like her in that long black dress and she is friends with Leto.

Jared Leto is an actor. He dated Cameron Diaz for a while a long time ago. Saw him in a movie where he played Mark Chapman, he gained a buttload of weight for that role. Lately he is more famous for his band 30 Seconds to Mars.

@KK: Yep, that definitely looks like Gina.

Oh, she spells her name Jeannia?! Didn’t know that.

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 2:21 am

@ who-what27
“since we ARE giving our opinions….y’all can kiss my ever lovin’ (butler-lovin’) ass…you bunch of snotty little entrails of gored monkey’s…LOL.
lets get real shall we…please, for once. do we really need ‘glam’ all the time. for what? to appease otherwise micro-minute life of boredom? let these gents dress down once in awhile…just like YOU!”
______________________________________________________
Ok, I take it back, I’m gonna respond to this one, wtf is “snotty little entrails of gored monkey’s…LOL.”????? What does that even mean??
O, and I can’t respond anymore cause it appears I have a micro-minute of boredom? lol, know your role….cause, if I’m bored sweetie, and you’re responding to the fact that I’m writing bout being bored, lol, much to say about u except……don’t even try…u got nothin…

kp hearts butler @ 10/15/2010 at 2:30 am

@ who-what27….I can’t help it….I still can’t get over this one….
“bunch of snotty little entrails of gored monkey’s…LOL.”

Hey, at least you crack yourself up…..with your “micro-minute” life of boredom.

Jacka$$….are you sure?!!

Macchiato @ 10/15/2010 at 2:34 am

jared should defiinetly gain a few pounds :S

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All