Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Gerard Butler: Laughing with Leto!

Gerard Butler visits his pal Jared Leto on the set of a Hugo Boss commercial on Thursday (October 14) in New York.

Earlier in the day, the 40-year-old Scottish actor went apartment hunting in the Big Apple with a broker and saw a spacious loft in downtown Manhattan.

On Tuesday (October 12), Gerard supported his P.S. I Love You co-star Hilary Swank at the NYC premiere of her new drama Conviction.

New shirtless shots of Jared with photographer Terry Richardson were just released!

gerard butler laughing with leto 01
gerard butler laughing with leto 02
gerard butler laughing with leto 03
gerard butler laughing with leto 04
gerard butler laughing with leto 05
gerard butler laughing with leto 06
gerard butler laughing with leto 07
gerard butler laughing with leto 08

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

@obser:
Dead old news. Those two ugly wannabe girls were on here threads and threads ago posting and reposting their own information to get people talking about them. There was no proof no nothing. gerard only dates MODELS sorry. And I dont blame him. I would if I were famous and had girls throwing themselves at me.
For a while…it was truly quite pathetic and obvious.

Mellifera @ 10/15/2010 at 9:33 pm

I go away for a day and theres a new thread – always happens! These pictures much better than the last ones – nice smiley pics, who cares how old he looks as long as he is genuinely happy looking in them.

I wouldn’t say I’m a huge fan of Jareds, but I definitely rate him as a very talented person and his music seems great. But he needs a little feeding up :-)

And seeing as we’ve already discussed G’s peen, the fact he’s gay, and his ex girlfriends, I’ll be the one to say it:

WHERE’S LAURIE

:-D

The Noise In The Walls @ 10/15/2010 at 9:37 pm

In Paris…I would say….

@obser:
If you are referring to the girl I was talking about she is certainly not his girlfriend, just someone he had (still has???) sex with.

Apparently Gerry flew into Detroit a few hours ago:

FB: Chris Hanstad Just passed Gerard Butler in the airport! shouldve yelled THIS IS DETROIT! 4 hours ago via Mobile Web

Chris Hanstad Yeah….he was about 3 feet away from me
3 hours ago

Twitter:
(Michigan State University student)
maddiecoletrain: I can’t believe @nattersss just saw Gerard Butler at the airport and didn’t get a picture or an autograph or touch him or anything!! OMG!! about 4 hours ago via web

More MGP…or has he been re-thinking the Miss Michigan Teen USA age issue…

hahahahahaha

Gerry is in Michigan…
from twitter…
MSU_Football Spartan Football
by ldesprez
Mark Dantonio introduces actor Gerard Butler (King Leonidas) to his team during Friday’s viewing of “300.” http://twitpic.com/2xxl3s
3 minutes ago

@Julie: That’s a very thoughtful observation and it makes sense. IIRC, Gerry’s hearing problems were the result of an infection and he may not be too eager to get another one.

From Twitter:
Gerry is hanging with the football team at Michigan State University (The Spartans) tonight.

Gerard Butler, the star of “300,” made a surprise appearance at the Kellogg Center while the team was watching his movie tonight. 16 minutes ago via web

@Nuts:

Here he is, being introduced:

Here he is being introduced: http://twitpic.com/2xxl3s

redOctober @ 10/15/2010 at 9:54 pm

@Manny:

Great pics ; D …thanks Manny!

Another photo from Facebook:

“Spartans, prepare for glory…now where are the tall, exotic brunette cheerleaders…”

@obser:
“Are we talking about the Swissmiss in LA after he returned from Cannes? Who is this 20 year old gf of his? First time heard of it. Care to enlighten us?”
Yeah, she should enlighten us. I’m still waiting for details regarding this allegation and nothing yet. It’s easy for anyone to come here claiming anything they want with impunity. Right now, until we get some clear details, i think we should not take such stories seriously.

@Cora

Thanks, Cora. :)

@laurie 3:
What do you want to know? I’ll try to tell you as much as I know, but I really don’t want to tell you her name. I hope you can understand that :)

@Sussie:
Don’t tell us her name – that’s fine.
But is she Swissmiss, the girl he met in Cannes?
And, also how do you know this info? Maybe it was just assumed he is sleeping with her because they were seen out together. You know, he talks to a lot of women. However, just because he talks to a girl, doesn’t mean he is sleeping with her.
In addition, she said in Cannes that she knows he is a player and therefore she didn’t throw herself at him like the rest of the women, so you’d think she is a bit wiser than the usual woman who falls for him.

dirty laundry @ 10/15/2010 at 10:44 pm

@Sussie: Why come here and talk about a young hookup of GB’s and not give her name. If she’s a model she should want the publicity.
Why shag him if not to brag about it like that Martina girl did. He’s not known as a great lay or helpful to the women his been with, so all the girls should come forward and talk, or have friends talk, about their hook up.

@laurie 3:
I have absolutely no idea who Swissmiss is? Is she from Switzerland (you call her SWISSmiss)? Switzerland is not a country in Scandinavia.
Do you have a picture of Swissmiss?
I know this info because we went to the same school and in my circle of friends this girl’s name is often mentioned. A friend of mine who actually knows the girl I’m talking about told me the story. She had heard it DIRECTLY from the source (the model). Gerard is not the only celeb she’s…umm…”been” with.

TO: Dumb Swiss Model Herself @ 10/15/2010 at 11:08 pm

@Sussie. Stop being a doof. We know it’s you trying to create a rumor about yourself.
Either put up or shut the hell up.
“A friend” (laughs at Sussie)

We arent that stupid sweetie. If you slept with GB and want to talk about it – give your name. Otherwise, PIS/S OFF. Who cares???

@Nuts: Just when you thought football couldn’t get more homoeroti/c.

Gerard’s film career will reconvene as soon as his co-ed appreciation tour ends.

LOL!! I think some people here are confusing Switzerland and Sweden. Sussie only said that she and the model are from a Scandinavian country so it could be either Sweden, Norway or Denmark. Switzerland has nothing to do with the Scandinavian countries.

Är du svensk, Sussie?

Team laurie c. @ 10/15/2010 at 11:13 pm

That always naked diet fitness girl Gerard “employed” is half deaf too or something – if I remember from her inane tweeting
Maybe they met at a self help group LOL
i still think Laurie will come over and meet Gerard in the States when she has time. She has a job as a presenter as well. She has her own work.
I am TEAM LAURIE because she has her own job and doesnt milk the Gerard Butler is my boyfriend thing as much as she could.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All