Joe Manganiello & Audra Marie Are Engaged!

Joe Manganiello & Audra Marie Are Engaged!

True Blood hunk Joe Manganiello is no longer a single man!

The 33-year-old actor proposed to his girlfriend, actress and model Audra Marie, while vacationing in Italy, People reports.

Joe and Audra, who reportedly met at a 2009 Super Bowl Party, haven’t set a wedding date yet.

FYI: Joe is headed back home for the holidays. He will take part in the WPXI Presents My Macy’s Holiday Parade in Pittsburgh on November 27!

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Pictured here: The newly engaged couple at The Puma Social Club LA Launch Event on Sunset Blvd. in LA on October 13.

Credit: Jordan Strauss; Photos: Wireimage
Posted to: Audra Marie, Engaged, Joe Manganiello

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

laverdadduele @ 10/14/2010 at 1:12 am

Who?

another day @ 10/14/2010 at 1:38 am

As a TB fan…this is nice to hear. Good for them. With all the divorces in the news, they seem like a “real” couple. Hope this works for them.

true blood @ 10/14/2010 at 1:45 am

Congrats, Audra & Joe!
Jared, can you post the photos of Alex at Dougboys Cafe on October 11th?

Congrats to them. They’re a gorgeous couple.

Congrats to them, they’re a gorgeous couple.

lucky b!tch

First, congratulations. I think they are a great couple and thank you Joe for acknowledging your woman. Not everyone does. Second, JJ – when can we hope to see Alan Ball give us TB updates? no news on Season 4 yet???

slanted view @ 10/14/2010 at 2:40 am

Finally – happy news on JJ! Looking forward to (mostly) naked Joe in Season 4…

Who said its gonna last?

Damn, all of that sexiness getting ready to be of the market! O’well lucky her congrats to the couple!

A blonde like any other blonde. Ure a disappointment, Joe! Gear urself for split!

Congrats to them both! They seem very sweet together.

So, he doesn’t hide the girlfriend… nice, that’s a man.

Blackcat99 @ 10/14/2010 at 11:47 am

What a lovely couple! I wish them all the best! But, I will continue to lust for him!

They make a cute couple, good for them.

by the way justjared, what happened to Joe’s candids from the gym?

Like I said in previous post about ASKARS….Joe Manganiello is proud of his girl…he is a man and not afraid to be her in public.

She is one lucky chick.

So Swedish @ 10/14/2010 at 1:40 pm

I don´t get the American dating system. Joe is “no longer a single man”.
I thought he stopped being single when he and his gf decided to go steady?

So if I date a guy for 2 years, if someone asks, I should say I´m single (but dating a guy)?

I hope everything works out well for the couple. I do like that he stands up for her, and don´t hide her.

cleopatrajones411 @ 10/14/2010 at 3:10 pm

Congratulations. She’s must be one helluva woman. Narcissists are near impossible to deal with………

LOL @Cleopatrajones411! Joe is such a narcissist and that’s one of the reasons he turns me off completely!

slanted view @ 10/14/2010 at 4:12 pm

Well, at least Joe/Audra don’t generate 385 posts about their demented relationship like one of Joe’s co-stars on TB does here. So – whether he’s into himself or not, I appreciate him standing up and doing right by his woman of choice. Nice to see.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!